Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Satanic Religion

Satanic Religion
October 11, 2013, 05:29:50 PM
I'm really interested in satanism, I search a lot but I don't find what I expect... So for you humans, what is? Opinions, links, experiences, etc... Help me Know what is it. I'm interested in the original Satanism, not the Laveyan.

What I find:
Joy Of Satan Neo-Nazi Satanic Idiot Site
Church Of Satan Laveyan

Re: Satanic Religion
October 11, 2013, 06:52:08 PM
I'm really interested in satanism, I search a lot but I don't find what I expect... So for you humans, what is? Opinions, links, experiences, etc... Help me Know what is it. I'm interested in the original Satanism, not the Laveyan.

What I find:
Church Of Satan Laveyan

Joy of Satan has some good information on meditation, i would read those sections.

October 11, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Laveyan "Satanism" is a joke. The Joy of Satan is a worthless group, they treat Satan the same way Christians treat Jesus, it is just an inverted Christianity.

The only legitimate information I've found on the internet regarding Satanism is all on the Order of Nine Angles website. Don't bother looking for any internet community of dedicated Satanists though.

October 17, 2013, 01:48:58 PM

What I find:
Church Of Satan Laveyan

Joy of Satan has some good information on meditation, i would read those sections.

Joy of Satan has a good grimoire, "Satanic Witchcraft" and "Satanic Meditation" sections are good.

October 17, 2013, 06:16:38 PM
If 'God' is actually a euphemism for Reality, then what would 'Satan' be?

October 17, 2013, 06:22:13 PM
If 'God' is actually a euphemism for Reality, then what would 'Satan' be?

The one who drives human out of reality. He is the master of illusions.

October 17, 2013, 07:41:03 PM
''I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.''  -Hippolyte Taine.

Cats may be higher up he scale than humans, but crows are still higher.
I had a good grip on reality, I thought, until I really studied a crow. Crows and reality are inseparable.
While cats like nothing more than to lie around being warm and comfortable.

As for Satan: yes indeed, that sums it up very well. Master of illusion!

October 18, 2013, 01:59:22 AM
Humans < animals < plants < landmass < planets < stars < black holes¡

October 18, 2013, 08:43:47 AM
Satanism has never been a unified religious movement. Historically, it has almost always manifested as some sort of highly personalized, idiosyncratic inversion or revision of the dominant religious order. However, a few modern patterns can be roughly identified:

- Gnostic Satanism, sometimes called Chaos Gnosticism: a radically dualistic worldview basically borrowed from classical Gnosticism. Instead of being a mere rebellious angel, Satan is regarded as the true deity that exists beyond the illusion of temporal reality. Transgression against all social norms and biological instincts is the only way to come into contact with this 'light bearer' and attain liberation. This is actually one of the few forms of Satanism which has a historical precedent beyond the modern era.

- LaVeyan Satanism: a dumb joke.

- Extremely literal 'theistic' Satanism: takes the Judeo-Christian worldview at face value but pays devotion to the Devil, for either out of religious feeling or for some kind of 'reward'.

- Occult Satanism: too varied to describe, ranging from intellectually sophisticated to rock stupid. But in a really broad sense, these are systems which treat Satan as a device or symbol for some kind of personal empowerment in a generic, modern "left hand path" sense.

- Non-Laveyan Metaphorical Satanism: also too varied to describe, and frequently overlapping with 'occult Satanism'... but many people over the last few centuries have used Satan as a symbol for parts of the human experience/spirit/mind that must be accepted, harnessed, and/or integrated.

October 18, 2013, 03:19:44 PM
You can easily detect bullshit Satanists when they speak of alignment and contention between deities. Anyone that treats Satan as a deity to be worshipped above other deities is really not getting it. The Luciferians are the worst at this; actively worshipping the failed angel from the book of Genesis is retarded; (spoiler alert) he loses.

Occult Satanism has a lot to offer. You have to go through a lot of mental reprogramming to understand why anyone would want to follow this path, as it is very open-ended and apparently self-destructive and harmful to the "natural order" of things. One of the hardest initial challenges is to wrap your head around the idea of Satan as a singularity to be approached rather than one of two poles to move toward or away from. To think like a nihilist is a helpful first step but that's not all there is; one must partake in acts that are (speaking as objectively as possible) vile, obscene, absurd, and generally transgressive. The point of doing so is to free one's conscious mind from the apparent limits of the human form that the conscious is trapped in. If there's any basic tenet of faith in this kind of "religion" (which is probably a poor descriptive word), it is that consciousness seeks to transcend the cage of humanity that it is born into, and defying all rational social and personal ethics is the way to prove and plot a means of escape for the consciousness. Probably it takes a certain kind of person that feels joy from pursuing this kind of relationship with the human world.

The word satan is truly a powerful word and has many conceptual and theological connotations, but totally it means "enemy" and occult Satanism is the only path that really delves into the depths of possibilty that becoming an enemy even to oneself offers.

October 19, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
Laveyan "Satanism" is a joke. The Joy of Satan is a worthless group, they treat Satan the same way Christians treat Jesus, it is just an inverted Christianity.

The only legitimate information I've found on the internet regarding Satanism is all on the Order of Nine Angles website. Don't bother looking for any internet community of dedicated Satanists though.

This is good site, the first that consider anarchism, I'm no officially an "anarchist", but at least they aren't like the "elite" satanists that hate everything that isn't in the Joy Of Satan site.