Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Setherial - Death Triumphant

Setherial - Death Triumphant
January 14, 2007, 12:26:39 PM
I liked the early work for Setherial, and I'm curious how this one stacks up. Makes the grade, or filled with AIDS?

Re: Setherial - Death Triumphant
January 14, 2007, 02:15:30 PM
"Nord" is good, the rest is shit. They're like most metal bands today: competent, but don't have anything substantial or new to communicate, and thus opt for the same moronic four-chord-cycle with satanic lyrics and AIDS-ridden CDs released on mainstream labels.

February 26, 2007, 02:13:59 AM
Why are so many bands like this? Did everyone just give up on doing something eternal, and start trying to make a buck?

February 26, 2007, 11:27:43 AM
Why are so many bands like this? Did everyone just give up on doing something eternal, and start trying to make a buck?

How many individuals actually have enough brainpower to process a concept like that? Very little which is why there are always more morons and useless people than vice versa.

February 27, 2007, 01:27:59 AM

How many individuals actually have enough brainpower to process a concept like that? Very little which is why there are always more morons and useless people than vice versa.

Not to state the obvious, but then the solution is to stop people from listening to the average person. Democracy? Equality? Representation? What do these people have to say that warrants that? Nothing. So we should act accordingly and cut them out of the discourse of art, of power, of culture, because they'll just screw it up as they have done 100% of the times in the past they've been given the chance.

Either that, or we should simply holocaust the lower-intelligence.

February 27, 2007, 10:23:53 PM
A Hail to the Faceless angels - demo was supremely good , despite some occurrences of cheese on Nord

March 01, 2007, 07:47:53 AM

Either that, or we should simply holocaust the lower-intelligence.

People here need to read a lot more Kant.

March 07, 2007, 12:37:54 PM
I rather like some of Setherial's later material.  I particularly enjoy "Lords of the Nightrealm" and "Hell Eternal".  I can't hear any "cheese" factor on those albums.

All art is communication, and all communication is subjective except for the immanent.  Everyone's perceptions vary, so what one person interprets as "fairly decent" another may interpret as "masterpiece".

March 07, 2007, 01:10:53 PM
I rather like some of Setherial's later material.  I particularly enjoy "Lords of the Nightrealm" and "Hell Eternal".  I can't hear any "cheese" factor on those albums.

All art is communication, and all communication is subjective except for the immanent.  Everyone's perceptions vary, so what one person interprets as "fairly decent" another may interpret as "masterpiece".

and your signature/comment/whatever :

Forever Supremacy.

equals : give us a break.