Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Mille or Ventor!!

Mille or Ventor!!
October 29, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
Some time ago, I've been thinking about this issue, many of the old bands that still continue, have suffered wear obvious with time, but a very unfortunate is the voice wear their vocalists, there will be some form of remedy this, one of the most emblematic case is that of Hetfield's voice, which is not what would be the remedy, but Mille is a hero and maybe just for experiment may give way again to Ventor, maybe this will give new strength and more vitality back to one of the pillars of the metal, Ha!! I think the best thing that ever happened to Exodus was found with Rob Dukes, is my opinion.

Re: Mille or Ventor!!
October 29, 2013, 10:37:29 PM
Wont solve any of the problems Kreator has lol

October 30, 2013, 12:41:00 AM

;D

November 14, 2013, 08:18:04 AM

Epic reply.

November 15, 2013, 03:26:20 PM
I think the best thing that ever happened to Exodus was found with Rob Dukes, is my opinion.

Sometimes, bands should consider a younger vocalist, if the vocals are hard on vocal cords.

November 17, 2013, 05:05:41 PM
Kreator should get a standalone vocalist who is already interesting enough to not feel compelled to give a speech about how much more x city "rocks the house" than y city, or how we "all remember this one." Probably wouldn't hurt them to do a call-and-response gimmick that's shorter than the song they play after it once in a while.