Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

what type of god would you be?

what type of god would you be?
November 03, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
I think I would like to be Hermes, the messenger of the gods. Or Wotan as a wanderer.

It may seems stupid in our daily lives but in the long run, it could be important. Maybe we are fallen gods or gods to be?

Re: what type of god would you be?
November 03, 2013, 01:34:20 AM
Hmmm...
That's a tough one.
Godzilla? Or maybe Rodan. Honestly, they all seem the same to me.

November 03, 2013, 09:37:54 AM
Flood-era Jehovah.

November 03, 2013, 03:10:59 PM
I would avoid any complication between family members due to incest, murder, or any other intrigue, so that leaves me precious few classical European gods to choose from. At any rate I would demand constant change and would spend most of my time dismantling human paradigms just to see what would come next (assuming that I am involved with human affairs; maybe [probably] I oversee an alien planet or planets). I would also be elusive to whatever conscious creatures I interact with, and would not allow them to make icons of myself or any other god, and I would smite their leaders every so often just to force a new system of government to emerge. All this to appease my curiousity about how many kinds of ways a conscious race of beings can rule themselves before reverting or collapsing. If my experiments lead to a radical type of leadership that proves resilient even against my godly treachery, then I would take that race into the deep of space where I will send them into bloody war against other races, peaceful or violent. This can go on until my people are overcome by a mightier people or sink into complacency. After that i start the cycle again.

I know that this type of thing happens quite without the interference of a god but I would just help to streamline the process a bit.

November 03, 2013, 06:10:35 PM
Hmmm. That is an engaging piece of writing, and enjoyable. But is it Godly?
I hope it isn't, because if it is, things look pretty bleak for mortal man.

November 03, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
At least we wouldn't have liberalism.

November 03, 2013, 11:31:10 PM
One man's Rodan is another man's Godzilla.

November 05, 2013, 12:34:18 AM
ABRAXAS.

Though others might take me for a Jesus, whatever good, bad or indifferent that might mean, or imply. I wouldn't disagree with them, but that doesn't mean I would believe 'em either.

I would probably take myself for a Loke, or an Odin.

Until I got tired of the whole god-game, and turned myself into something else. A frog, maybe. CROAK.