Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

what type of god would you be?

what type of god would you be?
November 03, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
I think I would like to be Hermes, the messenger of the gods. Or Wotan as a wanderer.

It may seems stupid in our daily lives but in the long run, it could be important. Maybe we are fallen gods or gods to be?

Re: what type of god would you be?
November 03, 2013, 01:34:20 AM
Hmmm...
That's a tough one.
Godzilla? Or maybe Rodan. Honestly, they all seem the same to me.

November 03, 2013, 09:37:54 AM
Flood-era Jehovah.

November 03, 2013, 03:10:59 PM
I would avoid any complication between family members due to incest, murder, or any other intrigue, so that leaves me precious few classical European gods to choose from. At any rate I would demand constant change and would spend most of my time dismantling human paradigms just to see what would come next (assuming that I am involved with human affairs; maybe [probably] I oversee an alien planet or planets). I would also be elusive to whatever conscious creatures I interact with, and would not allow them to make icons of myself or any other god, and I would smite their leaders every so often just to force a new system of government to emerge. All this to appease my curiousity about how many kinds of ways a conscious race of beings can rule themselves before reverting or collapsing. If my experiments lead to a radical type of leadership that proves resilient even against my godly treachery, then I would take that race into the deep of space where I will send them into bloody war against other races, peaceful or violent. This can go on until my people are overcome by a mightier people or sink into complacency. After that i start the cycle again.

I know that this type of thing happens quite without the interference of a god but I would just help to streamline the process a bit.

November 03, 2013, 06:10:35 PM
Hmmm. That is an engaging piece of writing, and enjoyable. But is it Godly?
I hope it isn't, because if it is, things look pretty bleak for mortal man.

November 03, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
At least we wouldn't have liberalism.

November 03, 2013, 11:31:10 PM
One man's Rodan is another man's Godzilla.

November 05, 2013, 12:34:18 AM
ABRAXAS.

Though others might take me for a Jesus, whatever good, bad or indifferent that might mean, or imply. I wouldn't disagree with them, but that doesn't mean I would believe 'em either.

I would probably take myself for a Loke, or an Odin.

Until I got tired of the whole god-game, and turned myself into something else. A frog, maybe. CROAK.