Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How's it going?

How's it going?
November 06, 2013, 07:44:54 PM
Some time back, the Big Chief engaged me to carpet-bomb this fine forum, and reduce it to a viable rubble from which a rebuilding effort could arise. I like to think I did this with as much sensitivity as was possible, within the context of getting results.
I see very promising results. Where before, there was a tiresome little gang of vicious deadbeats who crapped upon one and all, with scant regard for the forum itself, now there is something approaching a brotherhood of Men, in contrast to tantrum-indulging boys.

We have a pool of undoubtedly intelligent members, here, all of which are above-average, in their differing ways. Thus they have value, in varying degrees.
Some longtime members have become the unfortunate casualties of change, but their number is very few.
And of those, some will return, and some already have, albeit with new avatars.

So how do you, personally, think things are going? Is your forum the better for The Black Death sweeping through it? Or worse? Do tell. Informative input is welcome. Positive, negative, and anything in-between.

Re: How's it going?
November 06, 2013, 09:24:43 PM
As on opponent of democracy, I had trouble answering this question but I'll try my best.

Interzone: Better behavior, less activity. Will probably be corrected by time, as new people join. If less activity is even a problem.

Metal: More activity, worse content. Though that's mostly a result of most current metal being shitty. Unless you record a technical death metal album entiled Ornithoscopy Necropsy, not much you can do.

November 06, 2013, 10:17:55 PM
Nothing changed, a handful of familiar faces are missing (Bill a.k.a Imposition is the only one that comes to mind right now). That is about it. Delusion from start to finish, no problem, no solution, nothing. As always there is sporadic activity followed by lulls, the forum has never been particularly busy. Every now and then a couple of lurkers make accounts. The claims in the first post make no sense and are only understandable if one considers history started the moment the OP joined the forum. I would appreciate evidence to the contrary, but I doubt it exists. Bureaucrats who fill esoteric forms all day also think they do a lot of work.

November 06, 2013, 10:39:50 PM
(Bill a.k.a Imposition is the only one that comes to mind right now)

Ha, that means I called him a closet liberal on both of his accounts.  :D

Still, introducing me to Bowden was fantastic. Wherever you are, angry young man, thank you for that.

November 06, 2013, 11:03:22 PM
I'm not smart enough for this place.

Other than that, cheers!

I'm waiting to hear good new metal. So much poopy floating around.

November 06, 2013, 11:13:40 PM
Cargest and Dinaric Leather are gone. I've lurked, mostly, since 07 or 08. Can't quite remember.

November 06, 2013, 11:15:42 PM
Dinaric Leather posted 1 day ago... 

November 06, 2013, 11:17:47 PM
Must've missed it then.

November 07, 2013, 12:01:16 AM
Thanks, guys. Esp. Trystero.
It's always good to know you've had absolutely no effect.
In fact, Lao Tzu would say that such results are the hallmark of the very best kind of leader.
Now that I've finished my apprenticeship, it's time to be off to rule the world.

November 07, 2013, 12:08:30 AM
Not enough sodomy.

November 07, 2013, 12:13:14 AM
You mean virtual sodomy, I take it?
Not manly enough to do such questionable things for real, a deathmetal forum is just the place to act out the fantasy...
I sometimes wonder, though, if the word has undergone the same inversion of meaning that has befallen almost every other formerly descriptive term in the English language.
Has 'sodomy' come to mean 'lighthearted banter'?

Tune in for further tales of the unexplained.

November 07, 2013, 12:33:33 AM
I thought Cargest just stopped posting of his own volition. Which sucks, he was the only guy actually making metal music that has potential.

November 07, 2013, 12:35:10 AM
Apparently we have a forum gossip thread now.

November 07, 2013, 12:38:05 AM
"Sodomy" is pretty broad.

It depends on the each person's take on it.

Some people think that homosexuals are the only ones capable of sodomy, while others think it's any sexual activity in the anus, while others believe it's anything that isn't missionary.

At least anuses can't get pregnant. Sukebe!

November 07, 2013, 12:54:33 AM
Personally I find sodomy to be rather overrated.
On the other hand, enemas...

Squeaky-clean is always good.