Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How's it going?

Re: How's it going?
November 07, 2013, 04:16:56 AM
Personally I find sodomy to be rather overrated.
On the other hand, enemas...

Squeaky-clean is always good.

Always gotta make sure you're sanitary before getting the salad tossed.

On a more serious note - I do like how there is a bit less ego drama and bitching since deathmetal.org separated from ANUS. I do miss the comments section though....some of those users were fucking hilarious. Overall I would say this forum and its users are of a good quality, just as good if not better than when I initially joined.

November 07, 2013, 04:46:16 AM
Dinaric Leathers big wiener is no longer gracing these forums :(
I'm here baby, but its been way too long, and I don't wanna miss a thing.

November 07, 2013, 02:17:54 PM
Personally I find sodomy to be rather overrated.
On the other hand, enemas...

Squeaky-clean is always good.

Well you see, sodomy loosens up the grime and the climax flushes out the system. For that deep clean feeling you can't get from regular enemas.

November 08, 2013, 12:58:40 PM
I have much to say, but my first language is not English, is Spanish, and for this I am somewhat limited. Hell is bigger every year. many more experiences.

:-\ ??? ::) :o

November 08, 2013, 03:09:30 PM
To answer the original question:I think it's going good.

I am here as a direct result of crows presence. If it wasn't for his effort, I would still be an on/off-lurker instead of an on/off poster. So that's at least one difference crow have made - whether this is a good or a bad probably depends on who you are.

I, for one, think that there are some very interesting posters around at this point. Some could probably stand to lose some of the arrogance, but that really isn't such a big problem. As long as they are actually communicating something other than empty posturing.

This may not be the most active board on the net, but the posts here have a remarkably higher standard than what I've seen almost anywhere else online. That's good going.

November 08, 2013, 05:42:51 PM
I have much to say, but my first language is not English, is Spanish, and for this I am somewhat limited. Hell is bigger every year. many more experiences.

:-\ ??? ::) :o

Why dont you make a big feelings post in spanish then we can google translate it.

Wait a minute I thought you were brazilian?

November 09, 2013, 12:25:43 PM
Why dont you make a big feelings post in spanish then we can google translate it.

Gracias Trystero por dejar expresarme en mi lengua materna.
Yo he observado grandes cambios, en Metal Hall, yo llevo bastante tiempo aquí, venia esporadicamente (esporádico), mi primera llegada a este sitio fue por casualidad, ya que yo estaba drogadicto de la música bajando mp3, escuchando mucho, aun, entonces mi participación mas activa aquí fue la sección Audiofile, asi que no comentaba mucho, por la limitación del lenguaje, Creo que me gustaba un poco mas como era antes el aspecto visual, pero no me quejo, si me di cuenta que viene menos gente que antes, o que algunos nombres han desaparecido, pero esto también puede ser producto de una madurez como personas, no encerrarse tanto en si mismos y en el computador, ademas hay muchos pero muchos comentarios que están demás, algún post no va a cambiar mi vida, solo puede dar un par de respuestas, o mas conocimiento pero cambiar mi forma de vivir, mi cultura, no lo creo, pero si podría tomar en consideración algunos temas, lo que mas me gusta de este sitio es el alto contenido socio-político cultural, ademas de las noticias del metal, aunque ahora son mucho menos, y deberían ser mas con respecto a sus zonas locales, poco y nada ingreso a deathmetal.org, para ver algún review, no me interesa mucho, son muy cursis, pero si debo decir que este es uno de los mejores sitios que existen, espero siga hasta el final de los días.

Wait a minute I thought you were brazilian?

Soy Chileno, conozco de todas estas areas (Brazil - Argentina - Peru - Bolivia - Colombia...etc etc)
yo estoy corriendo, un news letter, con mucho esfuerzo, por el maldito dinero, si a alguien le interesa puedo enviarle una copia gratis, pero tu pagas el envio.
Tom Araya fue vecino de mi novia, aqui en Chile...pero yo jamas he estado a mas de dos metros de el jaja.
ha!! lo olvidaba, tengo 40 años, eso te dice algo?

November 09, 2013, 08:18:25 PM
My Spanish isn't good enough to make very much of that, and Google doesn't automatically offer to translate.
Is there a trick to waking Google up? If there is, it would be good to know how.

November 09, 2013, 11:10:24 PM
Google Translatese:

Thanks for letting Trystero express myself in my native language .
I have seen great changes in Metal Hall , I took some time here , came sporadically (sporadic ), my first arrival in this site by chance , as I was going down junkie mp3 music , listening heavily and do not , then my more active participation here was Audiofile section , so not comment much , by the limitation of language, I think I liked a bit more as it was before the visual aspect , but do not complain if I realized it is less crowded than before , or that some names are gone, but this can also be a product of maturity as a people , not to lock both themselves and the computer , there are also many, many comments are others, a post is not going to change my life, can only give a couple of answers , or more knowledge but to change my lifestyle , my culture , I think not , but if you could take into account some issues, what I like about this site is the high socio- political and cultural , plus metal news , but now are much less , and should be more about their local areas , little or no income to deathmetal.org , to see a review, I do not care much , very corny , but if I must say this is one of the best sites out there, I hope will continue until the end of days.

I'm Chilean, I know all of these areas (Brazil - Argentina - Peru - Bolivia - Colombia ... etc etc)
I'm running a news letter, with much effort, for the fucking money, if anyone is interested I can send you a free copy, but you pay shipping.
Tom Araya was my girlfriend's neighbor, here in Chile ... but I've never been more than two meters from the haha.
ha!! I forgot, I have 40 years, that tell you anything?

November 10, 2013, 12:07:17 AM
Does anyone know how to translate the Google translation into English?

November 10, 2013, 04:38:12 AM
Going quite well on the way!  Hbu?

November 12, 2013, 02:44:01 AM
That translation turned out okay after all, hail Chile.

November 12, 2013, 05:06:45 AM
(Bill a.k.a Imposition is the only one that comes to mind right now)

Ha, that means I called him a closet liberal on both of his accounts.  :D

Still, introducing me to Bowden was fantastic. Wherever you are, angry young man, thank you for that.

I've been allowed back, and i'm flattered I was remembered, even under unfortunate descriptions!

Liberal? I'm simply not a perennialist, so this can cause some friction. Anyway, enough about me...

I'm even more glad I was able to assist someone discover Bowden.

November 12, 2013, 05:08:37 AM
I thought Cargest just stopped posting of his own volition. Which sucks, he was the only guy actually making metal music that has potential.

Hmmm, that explains why I've been missing month long debates regarding Darwinism around here.

As for metal music, stay tuned. I've been hatching something.

November 12, 2013, 06:53:06 AM
That sort of reminds me, whenever I see a member of this forum talk about making music I remember it, so I am looking forward to all of your projects. This goes particularly to istaros, unless that was a throwaway statement. Staying tuned.