Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How do you want to die?

Re: How do you want to die?
November 13, 2013, 10:47:39 PM
Call me old fashioned, but .357.

November 13, 2013, 11:11:32 PM
That's the spirit. Why leave it to chance, when you can make your own day?

November 14, 2013, 11:54:48 AM
I'd like to be killed by some sneaky bastard (obviously not killed in a fair fight). Then my lover will slice my carcass up, remove my femur, and carve it into a couple of knives. The rest of her life will be spent hunting the bastard who killed me, and she will barely make it to him before dying herself, but in the final moments, she will bury my femur shards through his eye sockets and ears.

Wait, is this about how I'd like to die, or how I'd like someone else to die? Maybe it's a two-birds-with-one-stone scenario.

Actually I can think of loads of great ways to die. Maybe I will load up on hallucinogens and leap from an aircraft without a parachute. Maybe I will dive into a volcano. I definitely prefer the idea of dying whenever I feel like it; rightfully taking my arrogance to the grave.

November 14, 2013, 04:14:55 PM
I want it to be Christmas Morning 2043 surrounded by my family, then suddenly drop to the ground and calmly state "I'm dead" then fart and die.

November 17, 2013, 03:14:11 AM
AIDS?

Yes please, just so I can see what all the hubbub is about. I visited Starbucks last last night so I'm probably in the HIV stage now anyway.

November 18, 2013, 10:46:29 PM
Right after I have an orgasm.

November 19, 2013, 05:14:21 PM
I'm more focusing on how do I want to live.  :)

November 23, 2013, 02:22:30 AM
By jumping into a volcano.

Fulfilled

Deciding what to do with our remains might provide more insight into our characters.

Cremation: a final burst of energy
Burial (ground or water): becoming part of the bottom of the food-chain
Launched into space: not being prone to Earth's recycling program
Donation to medical science: have others learn from your remains (cosmetics would be interesting)
Frozen: for unlikely revival

What other types are there?

Made into a puppet with a small bomb inside me, rising out of my casket and dancing at my funeral and then exploding all over the audience.