Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Farting

Farting
November 15, 2013, 11:16:23 AM
This may seem silly but it's a curiosity of mine. When to fart? If farting is natural, should we do it when we feel like it? Of course not in meetings, important places like church we can try to hold it, etc...

But what if you just met a woman? Is there a designated time when it is ok to fart with her? Would it not be honest to fart from the start?

Why do most women fart less in public and take more time to fart with their partners?

What about the noises in the bathroom? Why are they considered offensive? Isn't that a kind of sickness or perversion? Shouldn't the noises of defecation be considered healthy?
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

Re: Farting
November 15, 2013, 12:18:30 PM
Most decent women want a "gentleman" and the characteristics that go along with that.

However, farting could be a good way to break the ice on a first date.

I don't know why they get upset when they're chuckled at when they queef.

It's all natural.
Meh

November 15, 2013, 03:27:12 PM
Not all things that are natural are best put on display. "Here is my 4lb bowel movement. Worship me!"

November 15, 2013, 03:54:10 PM
Most decent women want a "gentleman" and the characteristics that go along with that.

The cry of incels all around the world lol.

November 15, 2013, 04:34:06 PM
Not all things that are natural are best put on display. "Here is my 4lb bowel movement. Worship me!"

anus.com
Meh

November 15, 2013, 05:03:49 PM
When you reach middle age, farting is no longer something you have any choice over, regarding when, or how loud.
Peeing is the next thing that gains autonomy.
It helps a lot to have a wife who exhibits the same symptoms. It becomes something of a wry joke.
My wife holds the record for the greatest number of concurrent farts: 16 small but clearly audible ones, rapidly one after the other. I am filled with admiration.
It's all a bit inconvenient, but sadly unavoidable.
Squawk!

November 15, 2013, 05:20:27 PM
That's how we release that excess metallic conductor hydrogen from our blood stream.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

November 15, 2013, 05:24:44 PM
When you reach middle age, farting is no longer something you have any choice over, regarding when, or how loud.

WTF?? Middle age? I thought this didn't happen until old age.

I am certainly aware that just because it is natural it is not meant to be on display.

This all comes down to the symbol of the serpents of the caduceus: Really, a lot of problems today can be best comprehended through its use, by analogy.

On one side, you've got the insensitive people, some of them just don't care, some are very extroverted, some come from poor social backgrounds. These people tend to be less bothered by "ethical" codes concerning such things. On the other side you've got the repressed people, the pathologically shy people, men who were feminized by bad upbringing, etc... being pathologically wary of displaying these manifestations, first by being tabula rasa and indoctrinated into thinking like this, having not much of a choice (if there was dispute and constant fighting between the parents, a boy will shun even more the "disgusting" manifestations related to male behavior/father), then in childhood it becomes a choice, it seem like the most "cultured" choice, and then when the silliness of it all is seen, too late, you're already conditioned.

The serpents of the caduceus represent to opposite-complementary forces rising separately from the same ground, withtout ever touching each other until reaching the end of the stick, upon which are wings. But they to entangle themselves, without mixing, in a rope like fashion.

This has a lot to do with how the feminization of men is accomplished. There is a diminishing of the importance and truthfullnes of the male father model, and this is very easy as the woman is related to more earth like things. (I don't know if it really is this is really the case, but it is associated with, for example, being responsible for the fall).

Another strategy of disorientation is making virulent propaganda making some aspect of reality/behavior look bad by magnifying its bad sides while relating it with abnormal behaviours while glorifying its opposite.

Ex: Violence --> To glorify pacifism at all costs, resulting in insane measures on children in school, etc., while showing only the negative and stupid side of violence. This way even when the violence is justified, pictures of senseless and stupid violence also pop up in order to stain it all.

The serpents of the caduceus can be used to balance out all of this disorientation imbalances.

You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

November 15, 2013, 05:37:54 PM

WTF?? Middle age? I thought this didn't happen until old age.

Old age is probably more accurate, especially to the young.
The term middle-age is a bit of an arbitrary misnomer. One is always a bit averse to seeing oneself as elderly, and so middle-age gets stretched way past the center point of one's lifespan.
When I feel like crap, as described in my allergy post, I am elderly.
When I feel great, as I do today, I am middle-aged.
Maybe next week I will be young. It's all relative.
I often see young people who are visibly elderly.
Squawk!

November 15, 2013, 07:02:58 PM
This is the best way to deal with farting around women.

When a fart is coming on, conspicuously stop what you are doing (but don't be dramatic). Be abrupt; purposefully stand up from the table, couch, or wherever you are, or make a distinct motion to put distance between yourself and the girl. Maintain eye contact if appropriate; don't act like you are ignoring her, but make it clear that you are removing yourself from her presence with clear intent.

She may wonder what the hell you are doing. Don't be shy, just keep on keepin on. Do your thing and then walk back and reengage.

If you are outdoors you won't have to go far, and chances are she won't even think much of you wandering away for a moment. If you are indoors, you can just tell her that you'll "be right back" and if she presses the issue, straight tell her you had to fart and that it is rude to do it around a lady. If she is indeed a lady she will appreciate it, and you can bet she'll be conscious of her own ladylikeness and will not start farting around you.

This works with women of every age. The worst consequence is that the woman may become annoyed when she realizes that she's even more of a slob than your gentlemanly ass.

November 15, 2013, 07:08:38 PM
I wonder if there are men who like being farted-at by women.
There seems to be a fetish for just about anything...
Squawk!

November 15, 2013, 07:20:55 PM
 I'm sure it goes both ways, crow. Just one more good reason to not fart around a woman you don't know very well; you wouldn't want to accidentally get her horny while trying to be gross.

November 15, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
Now that was funny!
Squawk!