Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Zimmerman as ghetto hoodie

Zimmerman as ghetto hoodie
November 19, 2013, 05:42:25 PM
Samantha Scheibe claimed Zimmerman had smashed a glass table, threatened her with a shotgun and ultimately pushed her out of the house she rented.

Scheibe told deputies the ordeal started with a verbal argument and that she asked Zimmerman to leave the house. Her account in the arrest report says he began packing his belongings, including a shotgun and an assault rifle. She says she began putting his things in the living room and outside the house, and he became upset. At that point, the report says, he took the shotgun out of its case.

http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022285305_apxzimmermanarrested.html

It doesn't make sense to have a neighborhood watchman whos sole means of response is a pistol. No wonder people didn't want the guy on patrol and the initial incident turned into an ugly fiasco.

A professional understands escalated response and has the training for each stage. Unarmed combat for fist fighting, a baton for melee and a firearm for shooting. Most importantly he has the means to first report potential trouble via phone or radio.

This latest drama is par for the course.

Re: Zimmerman as ghetto hoodie
November 19, 2013, 05:53:40 PM
Yup, par for course is right. I expect him to be released with no charges. Cant simmer the Zimmer. It is hilarious how the whole world is poised for him to fall. Man defended his life totally reasonably, and despite his life being laid bare at the trial the only impression one gets is favourable (that is, unless one consumes hysterical mass media). In the modern world, few can claim they would fare as well.

November 20, 2013, 12:17:33 PM
Several brushes with the law since being acquitted in the Trayvon case? I wonder what he did?

"Zimmerman has also been pulled over three times for traffic stops since his acquittal. He was ticketed for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone in Lake Mary, Fla., in September and was given a warning by a state trooper along Interstate 95 for having a tag cover and windows that were too darkly tinted. He was also stopped near Dallas in July and given a warning for speeding."

My god this guy just lives on the edge doesn't he?

November 20, 2013, 03:51:54 PM
The Zimmerman/Martin case was pretty interesting to me as a non-American. It was one of the few post-Obama events that really exposed the racial fault lines in the USA - of course, they were always there, but the whole media circus about "poor Tray-Tray" (and how white liberals behaved) made it really visible.

Also, why do people keep calling them "Zimmerman" and "Trayvon", even on this forum? For fuck's sake, stop referring to Trayvon Martin as if he was your best buddy.

November 20, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
The crowd's error was taking sides because they were both bad apples in their own way all along. The bitter side taking is the fruits of our multicultural doctrine which in turn acts like lodestone against a society's moral compass.