Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AIDS: the benefits.

AIDS: the benefits.
November 26, 2013, 04:05:20 PM
Greeks self-inject HIV for money

'HIV rates and heroin use have risen significantly, with about half of HIV infections being self-inflicted to enable people to receive benefits of 700 per month and faster admission to drug-substitution
programmes.'

Al Jazeera
Source

Re: AIDS: the benefits.
November 26, 2013, 04:26:40 PM
Just when humans sink to rock bottom, you find there are unplumbed levels of scumminess completely unexplored.

November 26, 2013, 10:57:03 PM
It's shit like this that makes me hesitate to say I'm Greek.

The country is in fucking chaos. They haven't had a leader with a clear vision since Ioannis Metaxas, and they haven't had a stable government for even longer. Their introduction into the EU was a mistake from the very beginning (much like the whole EU itself). Not to mention the government applies laws like one would newspaper to dog shit. Just keep putting newspaper over the dog shit, don't clean the shit up. Eventually you have a whole stack of newspapers with a whole bunch of dog shit underneath, and you have no room to operate. The inherent hubris of the Greek people doesn't help things, as that often translates to an excuse for laziness on the part of the older generation, and leads to disenchanted and overburdened younger people.

My relatives and the other people on the Greek Isles aren't really affected as badly though.....last I heard my uncle was still making goat cheese on his farm the old fashioned way. That gives me a bit of solace. Still....things would be better if Greece left the EU, declared bankruptcy, and ousted the current democratic government. Golden Dawn are a bunch of hooligans who do not help the situation in Greece at all, by the way.

November 30, 2013, 05:48:14 PM
Golden Dawn are a bunch of hooligans who do not help the situation in Greece at all, by the way.

How exactly aren't they helping? I can't seem to find an unbiased word anywhere about this party. The left of course think they're "Neo-Nazi scum", in their own words, and a lot of the right-wingers think they're the best thing to happen to Europe since the NSDAP.

I know that Ilias Kasidiaras slapped a woman MP on Greek television, which was stupid, and that members of the party are known to beat up immigrants and destroy their property, which is also stupid. But they do seem to care very deeply about their country and people, and recent polls show they're the third or second most popular party right now, so that reflects the sentiment of the Greeks towards them.

November 30, 2013, 06:01:25 PM
Sorry for the Dickipedia link, but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(political_party)

Shows they only have a little under 7% of the total vote in the country (as of June 2012 - this may have changed). They admittedly were doing OK at first, then they made the mistake of publicly coming out as racist (or at least their leader did) and since then it's been downhill.

They may care about their country, but their intentions mean nothing if their actions involve assaults, destruction of property, and prejudice. That's not how you fix a country. If they arranged safe deportation for the immigrants in Greece to their native lands, perhaps with a bit of a monetary incentive to help those re-establish in their homeland, then we'd be talking about a proactive group.

November 30, 2013, 07:06:50 PM
Yeah, I pretty much answered my question in my own post. Coincidentally, just yesterday I listened to an audio clip of George Lincoln Rockwell saying that if the American Nazi Party were to come to power, they would deport blacks back to Africa, while helping them build a better homeland there, because we couldn't just "drop them in the jungle".

I don't know why that idea is so repulsive to most people. And it's sad to see what could be legitimate nationalist parties letting their anger get the better of them.

November 30, 2013, 07:13:32 PM
When did humanitarianism and cries of prejudice become right-wing?

November 30, 2013, 07:37:43 PM
Somehow I don't believe gentle deportation would amount to anything but stomping out little fires forever. If foreigners were afraid to enter without permission and native enablers were dealt with harshly then they could cut off the flow.

Once the population numbers were more stable and predictable they could scale the economy accordingly and come closer to sustainability. The open borders anarchy combined with entitlement and welfare bloat obliterates economies.

More cash infusions from the wealthy member states is just temporary symptom treatment and not a cure. There are probably some examples Greece can pick from other smaller states like Malta, Belarus or Switzerland.

December 07, 2013, 02:04:21 AM
Two patients previously thought to be "cured" of HIV after undergoing bone marrow transplants are now seeing the return of the virus in their blood, a U.S. doctor said Friday.

Timothy Henrich, a physician-researcher at the Boston Brigham and Women's Hospital, believed the reemergence of the virus demonstrates that HIV reservoirs, latent cells carrying the virus, "is deeper and more persistent" than scientists had realized.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/health/2013-12/07/c_132948555.htm

Okay this is the third time they've cured the sainted infected only to have the virus return. God just doesn't want some kinds of people around.

December 08, 2013, 04:03:17 PM
When did humanitarianism and cries of prejudice become right-wing?

It isn't right-wing, but, if a nationalist party came to power, something like the deportation and aid described above would have to happen, because anything else would cause the world to cry "HOLOCAUST!" and send in UN troops to shut them down and enforce "democracy" again.

December 08, 2013, 04:23:41 PM
Let's discuss America specifically:

1. America has gone so far that if the "American Nazi Party" were to win a relevant election the UN would publicly involve itself starting there.

2. How exactly do you move millions of Africans back to their homeland? Give each some $ and a plane ticket? What do you do with those that refuse to go?

3. What do they do once they're in Africa? The continent is already dysfunctional, what happens when you dump millions more on it?

December 08, 2013, 04:47:34 PM
One can safely assume it ain't gonna happen, and so the discussion is pure fantasy.
Not there's anything wrong with fantasy. As long as one remembers that is what it is.

December 08, 2013, 05:05:13 PM
My current view is that America will continue to deteriorate with at least three possible futures, in order of decreasing likelihood:

1. America (and the world) is used as a slave labor colony for off-world elites living in artificial ecosystems.

2. Humans accidentally commit self-genocide through technological "progress".

3. The modern technological state collapses. Sane people emerge from the rubble to rebuild traditional civilization. Eventually entropy occurs and deterioration sets in again, three possible futures starts anew...

I have yet to come up with any reasons why retiring alone to a farm is not the best individual solution.

December 08, 2013, 05:08:58 PM
Here's a good reason for you:
Retiring to a farm is for eco-hipsters.
Retiring to a piece of land and then setting about creating a farm from almost nothing...
Now that's the way to do it.

December 08, 2013, 05:18:20 PM
One can safely assume it ain't gonna happen, and so the discussion is pure fantasy.
Not there's anything wrong with fantasy. As long as one remembers that is what it is.

I was going to mention that in my reply. Unfortunately, it is all too true.

But because discussion is what we're here for...

1. America has gone so far that if the "American Nazi Party" were to win a relevant election the UN would publicly involve itself starting there.

The American Nazi Party is completely irrelevant now. It got attention when George Lincoln Rockwell was alive, but only because he used shock tactics to get it. But if they did get any votes, yes, they would be ousted immediately and a more tolerant candidate would take their place. A party with less extreme, but still very nationalistic, views, would have to gain ground slowly and make their opinions the norm among Americans. All of the barriers of political correctness would slowly have to be eroded until we could talk about segregation seriously again. Seeing as how this is happening in Europe (to some extent) right now, it may not be too much of a fantasy to imagine it happening here.

2. How exactly do you move millions of Africans back to their homeland? Give each some $ and a plane ticket? What do you do with those that refuse to go?

They all cry about wanting reparations for slavery anyway. Tell them they'll get it, if they leave the country. We could always straight-up deport the African nationals who aren't citizens back to their countries. As for the ones that don't want to go: there would be plenty of people, especially a lot of whites, who would not want to live in a white ethno-state. Too many people are attached to their love of multiculturalism for them to give it up in favor of realistic solutions. They would just get a separate part of the country for themselves to race-mix and get all of the "cultural enrichment" that they want, away from the whites who want to separate,  And then we'd leave them be.

3. What do they do once they're in Africa? The continent is already dysfunctional, what happens when you dump millions more on it?

We forget about them after that. It's not our problem what brown people do in their own countries, unless the want to invade us, And then we'd deal with them properly.

I have yet to come up any reasons why retiring alone to a farm is not the best individual solution.

It really is. But if one cares about one's ancestors, and heritage, and this planet, one has to give any kind of fight they can. We can all jump ship and let the whole thing fail if the fight becomes completely hopeless and futile.