Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

AIDS: the benefits.

Re: AIDS: the benefits.
December 08, 2013, 06:17:51 PM
Here's a good reason for you:
Retiring to a farm is for eco-hipsters.
Retiring to a piece of land and then setting about creating a farm from almost nothing...
Now that's the way to do it.

Hipsters ruin everything. Time to stock up on seeds.

A party with less extreme, but still very nationalistic, views, would have to gain ground slowly and make their opinions the norm among Americans. All of the barriers of political correctness would slowly have to be eroded until we could talk about segregation seriously again. Seeing as how this is happening in Europe (to some extent) right now, it may not be too much of a fantasy to imagine it happening here.

Making a party that's tolerable to the masses usually results in its spiritual suicide. Prime example: BNP.

Also, Americans are far less nationalistic than Europeans, due to a lack of a coherent identity even among white people. Tending towards higher "patriotism" is different and doesn't imply the former. I highly doubt this approach is effective.

As for the ones that don't want to go: there would be plenty of people, especially a lot of whites, who would not want to live in a white ethno-state. Too many people are attached to their love of multiculturalism for them to give it up in favor of realistic solutions. They would just get a separate part of the country for themselves to race-mix and get all of the "cultural enrichment" that they want, away from the whites who want to separate,  And then we'd leave them be.

If you're willing to assert national identity, then willingly carve up your country to suit another group, that leaves me baffled.

We forget about them after that. It's not our problem what brown people do in their own countries, unless the want to invade us, And then we'd deal with them properly.

This won't appeal to the people you're trying to appeal to. Even your Rockwell reference paid service to "deportation and aid".

It really is. But if one cares about one's ancestors, and heritage, and this planet, one has to give any kind of fight they can. We can all jump ship and let the whole thing fail if the fight becomes completely hopeless and futile.

I suffer from the same impulse, however I'm increasingly growing convinced that the fight has been lost for a long time.

December 08, 2013, 06:28:21 PM
I'm increasingly growing convinced that the fight has been lost for a long time.

I have arrived at the same conclusion. So now what?

December 08, 2013, 06:33:10 PM
You're far more qualified to answer that than me, as you've put into practice a solution.

I still have no idea what I'm doing.  :(

December 09, 2013, 01:24:16 AM
Military junta and technocracy would help get the country on track.  People may say otherwise, but you cannot argue with the results if the leaders have what is best for their country in mind.

December 09, 2013, 04:18:08 AM
The main point is leaders who care about their country - America hasn't had that for quite a long time.

December 10, 2013, 12:42:40 AM
By Tuesday afternoon, the W.H.O. had issued its own correction: “The sentence should read: ‘Half of the new H.I.V. cases are self-injecting, and out of them, few are deliberately inflicting the virus.’ ” Later in the day, it retracted that statement, too, and said instead, “There is no evidence suggesting that deliberate self-infection with H.I.V. goes beyond a few anecdotal cases.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/27/world/europe/greece-hiv-claim-an-error.html?_r=0

December 10, 2013, 02:06:41 AM
The Human Genome and the various viruses which infect it are in competition with one another.  There are also other variables like ability to exist outside the body for certain periods of time, genetics, and whether a person has decided to regret their decision and pursue an aggressive antiviral regimen which can sometimes prevent a person from being irreversibly infected.  This has to be done almost immediately to be effective, however.

Some people have natural defenses against HIV, but that does not mean that they are immune or that there not vectors.  Many people may be infected and have a much slower progression towards "full-blown AIDS", or may not reach that point, all the while spreading it.

HIV is a virus, not a bacterium, fungus, or protozoan.  It is able to write itself into the DNA of its host and exist in cells unnoticed by the human immune system.  Addressing it is not a simple task.

December 10, 2013, 04:50:16 PM
Making a party that's tolerable to the masses usually results in its spiritual suicide. Prime example: BNP.

Also, Americans are far less nationalistic than Europeans, due to a lack of a coherent identity even among white people. Tending towards higher "patriotism" is different and doesn't imply the former. I highly doubt this approach is effective.

I can't say much to that. Even if more extreme nationalist views were presented to them in a more palatable way, the mass of American people wouldn't be inspired enough to leave their couches, and the ones that would would be against nationalism, fighting for tolerance and egalitarianism, as they are wont to do.

If you're willing to assert national identity, then willingly carve up your country to suit another group, that leaves me baffled.

Smaller country means a border that's easier to defend and a population that's easier to control, provided the population is small enough. If borders would have to be redefined to separate the nationalists from the other masses, then so be it. At least that's what I'd think.

This won't appeal to the people you're trying to appeal to. Even your Rockwell reference paid service to "deportation and aid".

As far as aid goes, we could appoint an intelligent leader to instill in them their own sense of national identity, and make them opponents of miscegenation and integration. After that, we could leave them be.

I suffer from the same impulse, however I'm increasingly growing convinced that the fight has been lost for a long time

In America it most definitely has. Everything I've said here is really just wishful fantasy that will not come to be. I don't care much about America, to be honest. There is still hope in Europe, on the other hand. Nationalist parties are on the rise all over the continent, and even more mainstream, moderate politicians are admitting that immigration is rotting their countries. A lot of the people are willing to admit it, as well, as polls from Britain and France show. But it would take so much force to turn back the damages done by modernity that, even if nationalistic fervor swept Europe again, they might just collapse under the weight of it.

December 11, 2013, 08:17:40 PM
Having spent my professional life around engineers, the thought of putting them in charge terrifies me. Putting in charge those whose field of concern is the machine and various technologies, will largely only be able to solve emergent problems by the application of more machinery or more technologies.