Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pig-chimp love

Pig-chimp love
December 01, 2013, 07:03:14 PM
ANUS posted:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html

Not only this backward thinking is futile, because we don’t produce our future from it in any way, but it gives common people more justifications to degrade themselves. I believe, that West is the only culture, which uses its past to deconstruct itself. Europeans and their descendants are the only people fixated on such things and coincidentally the only ones already without “protection” provided by religion. “Science” became proposed as one, albeit only if it’s not defying liberal conventions. Such theories will be in the end felt only by Europeans/westerners/whites/whatever, while other cultural/ethnic/religious group will perceive it in such way: “See? Now Europeans acknowledged, that they came from pigs”. They won't perceive it as a "truth" about them as well. It’s fascinating how this is identical to some of the rabinic teachings about goyim being nothing but a pigs.

Now, from nihilist point of view, such fact cannot be offensive in any way. Nihilism will not place universal attribute to given phenomenon, but define its meaning in given context and by its interactions. Is what I’ve done above valid then? Whoever posted that news was bought by line about machiavellian and greater good from something seemingly repulsive, hence “bad”. There it was order in state in a very traditional meaning, albeit achieved through oppression and morally questionable tactics, but how one could attribute “good” into creation of human from nihilist standpoint? It’s also a moment, where it loses its conservatism, because there everything is created from above. Of course you could place there “reality” but that won’t resolve everything. I think, that’s where every nietzscheanism meets its dead end and while initially liberating in order to find greater, holistic meaning, it starts to strip itself one piece after another. Liberals claimed that science can only brought harm to those unable to stand truth it uncover. Nihilism brought here new “objectivity”, because liberal became outdated and narrow (excluded intangible). Nihilism exclude human perception if it's unrelated to reality. But some aspects of human perception would be difficult to explain on basis of philosophies inspired by darvinism, yet maybe as such they are still a functional (which means "proper") part of reality? Nihilism could be effective method, but only potentially, while blunt force of masses, oblivious to higher truths and don’t asking questions became closer to ideal of cosmos in motion.

NHA

Re: Pig-chimp love
December 01, 2013, 09:11:36 PM
umad porkie?

December 02, 2013, 01:39:07 AM
At least I can feel less weird about some of my fetishes.

December 02, 2013, 01:57:15 AM
Yeah pretty much, I agree OP.