Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-raciscm = racism

Anti-raciscm = racism
December 14, 2013, 02:18:24 PM
Retired Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Frank Barbaro wants a white man he convicted in 1999 of killing a black man to be freed — claiming Wednesday he based the verdict on his own reverse racism. The 86-year-old former jurist convicted Donald Kagan, now 39, of fatally shooting Wavell Wint, 22, during a struggle over Kagan’s chain outside an East New York movie theater in 1998.

But Barbaro told a court that, because of his viewpoint as a civil-rights activist, he didn’t consider a justification defense by Kagan in the nonjury trial.

“Mr. Kagan had no intent to kill that man . . . I believe now that I was seeing this young white fellow as a bigot, as someone who assassinated an African-American,” Barbaro, a former longshoreman who also served 23 years in the state Assembly, told Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice ShawnDya Simpson.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/judge-my-reverse-racism-made-me-convict-white-killer/

Re: Anti-raciscm = racism
January 05, 2014, 09:10:16 PM
During the "Nerdland plays Caption That!" segment on Dec. 29, Harris-Perry and her panel of guests cracked jokes about the Romney family’s Christmas card photo, showing the former GOP presidential candidate and his wife Ann sitting in the middle of their 22 grandchildren, with baby Kieran sitting on Romney's right knee.

"One of these things is not like the other," one guest sang. Another joked that the picture "really sums up the diversity of the Republican Party."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/romney-accepts-msnbc-harris-perry-apology-black-grandson-joke-article-1.1566923

In addition to the racism of the anticonservative TV talking faces, why is diversity considered so meritorious if all people are the same?

January 05, 2014, 09:19:21 PM
Because to those who champion diversity, an understanding of what it is, is as unobtainable as the thing itself.
The nature of being lost is an inability to know where you are. Such people have never, and will never, have any idea where they are, what they are, who they are, or why they are.
It panics them to imagine everybody is just like them.
While at the same time, it panics them to imagine anybody isn't.

January 06, 2014, 09:02:48 PM
Wow what a cunt. I'm no fan of Romney but the man was just taking a photo with his grandkids. Tasteless comment by that bitch.

Notice how they were all acting like "Wait Republicans don't ALL hate black people??????" [heads explode]