Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

water and light

Re: water and light
January 06, 2014, 07:42:51 PM
Nice rack.

Both she and I were somewhat nonplussed by that.
Rack? Do you mean 'wrap'? Or perhaps you are referring to the nice cedar fence?
Surely it isn't a reference to her knockers, which are not even slightly visible...

January 06, 2014, 07:56:02 PM
you know, I originally saw the image on flickr but it was tiny, so I attempted to zoom in. In doing so it must've warped into what looked like her rack. Or my mind is warped. Or you posted a Rorschach. The latter is most probable at this point.

January 06, 2014, 08:22:08 PM
It's time to speak to your doctor.

January 06, 2014, 08:58:34 PM
Dead last, how often to you and your lady go hiking? Looks beautiful out by you, judging from that pic.

Wish I could hike with my goil - too bad we live in separate states at this time. She also works a long week, hampering recreation. I mostly hike with my brother. Some good trails where I'm at but I'm too damned close to a city to get to the real wilderness. Fortunately if you're willing to drive for an hour (or less!) you can find even better trails out near me.

Also crow - where you live looks like somewhere I'd love to hike. Or hunt. I imagine there's good game out by you? Haven't had me some venison in a while.

January 06, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
We got more deer here than people. Too many. Even I am starting to consider bowhunting for venison.
Cars hit deer every week. New trees get no chance to grow, since deer strip the young bark.
If you have any kind of garden, you gotta have a big deer-fence.
No predators here, you see, other than the very rare bear or cougar, that swims over from Vancouver Island.

January 06, 2014, 09:24:05 PM
Sounds like humanity.

January 06, 2014, 09:30:40 PM
We got more deer here than people. Too many. Even I am starting to consider bowhunting for venison.
Cars hit deer every week. New trees get no chance to grow, since deer strip the young bark.
If you have any kind of garden, you gotta have a big deer-fence.
No predators here, you see, other than the very rare bear or cougar, that swims over from Vancouver Island.

Damn. If I were you I'd take it up! Venison is the meat of the gods. In a stew, or made into jerky - that's my favorite way to have it. Beats the hell out of beef! Additionally their fur makes for wonderfully warm and comfortable blankets. Deer are sort of a pest over by my mother's place but since she lives in a pretty suburban area they don't cause too much trouble.

Ergh, I miss hunting. Come the summertime I'll hopefully be able to go again, it's been too long.

January 06, 2014, 09:35:03 PM
Far better to hunt humans.

January 06, 2014, 09:44:24 PM
Far better to hunt humans.

I really must advise against this, although it does have a certain appeal.

January 07, 2014, 12:27:35 AM
Two problems with hunting humans; 1. Too easy 2. Taste awful.

My lady and I have been going hiking at one of the nearby state parks at least twice a month this spring/summer/fall. I would love to go now but I cannot drive anywhere (and it is around -12 F anyway). One of our two favorite parks has a large creek running through it, and a nearby rental place lets you take canoes down the creek. The longest trip they offer is 15 miles. That makes for a grand day. Tried the 12 mile trip on two tabs of acid one time... I might have only been in the canoe for 12 miles but the trip was a loooooot longer than that. I know that section of creek very intimately now. I have been going there since I was about five years old, so I ought to!

January 07, 2014, 12:29:01 AM
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

January 07, 2014, 12:49:54 AM
If a couple of emo teenagers can rack of a body count of a dozen or so before getting gunned down by cops, it can't be *that* difficult.

January 07, 2014, 12:56:09 AM
It's the cops part that was my point.

January 07, 2014, 01:00:33 AM
Nice rack.

Both she and I were somewhat nonplussed by that.
Rack? Do you mean 'wrap'? Or perhaps you are referring to the nice cedar fence?
Surely it isn't a reference to her knockers, which are not even slightly visible...

I think it was an Asphyx reference.

:o

January 07, 2014, 01:48:05 AM
It's the cops part that was my point.

I was thinking one step behind myself. Also meant to say "rack up" rather than "rack of".

All this talk of racks has gotten me thoroughly discombobulated.