Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

What Are Your All Time favorite Brutal Death Metal bands ;D

I listen to metal of all genres (well,most)  I really like these bands,  Devourment, Cephalotripsy, Dying Fetus, Skinless, Nile, Nader Sadek, Abominable Putridity ..etc, etc...
Can you recommend any awesome brutal death metal bands that I could easily torrent? (find)
What are your all time favs.

Haven't had a chance to listen to these albums yet, some website said Guaranteed Melting of the face,lol. Have u listened yet?
Lord Mantis,The Death Mask
Tiger Flowers, Dead Hymns
Ninkharsag, TBA
Woods of Desolation, As The Stars
Inanimate Existence, An Endless Cycle and
Barghest, The Virtuous Purge

As far as I can tell, Devourment, Dying Fetus, Skinless and Abominable Putridity are completely unlistenable.

Morpheus Descends and early Suffocation rule, and Scalpel's debut from the last year is not bad.

for you - type of negative..

As far as I can tell, Devourment, Dying Fetus, Skinless and Abominable Putridity are completely unlistenable.

Morpheus Descends and early Suffocation rule, and Scalpel's debut from the last year is not bad.

Exactly this.

Also slightly less well known are;

Pyaemia - Cerebral Cereal

Disgorge - She Lay Gutted.

Those are just two relatively brutal albums that I still spin every once in a while.

Not much recent stuff is worth checking out, though. I kind of like Visceral Throne, as their music is pretty fun, and they are one of the only metal bands from my own state.

lol, not a real person

lol, not a real person

Oh yes I am,lol.
that's my pic, I really don't wanna have to go through this again, always happens, someone tries to doubt me, then I end up explaining my whole life story,  I am a pretty girl who listens to metal, yes.

Exactly this.

Also slightly less well known are;

Pyaemia - Cerebral Cereal

Disgorge - She Lay Gutted.

Those are just two relatively brutal albums that I still spin every once in a while.

Not much recent stuff is worth checking out, though. I kind of like Visceral Throne, as their music is pretty fun, and they are one of the only metal bands from my own state.

Thank you! \m/.. and I know, metal IS fun :)

Oh yes I am,lol.

No.
Take a clear look at your logic. Missing gaps maybe? The sense that is, is nonexistant?
I am just trying to expand my death metal collection, but instead of giving me some good albums to listen to,lol, this post has turned into... "your not a real person, your not a metalhead,no, waaa". Even though I have my picture and email available for all to see.....Either the people on here are not real metalheads or, they are just small minded folks, getting caught up on the tiniest "assumption", because your so desperate for a little power and control over my post.

Talking about if im real or not is boring, and truly defines the definition of insanity. To explain to someone how real you are is insanity, so, im not gonna do it anymore. Would rather talk to friendly metalheads, who share their favorite list. (you know, those few cd's you always fall back on).
:)

that's my pic

Where? I don't see any picture. If you meant to put it in your post it didn't work.

Let's not request pics. We're better than the "tits or gtfo" crowd here.

Poster with a dumb username requests good metal. We provide suggestions. That is all.

Another one I forgot, a classic in my book, is Cryptopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh is kind of grindy but relatively brutal. Also their album None So Vile is a classic in many other books, it's more polished and easy to listen to.

And one more that the board members here introduced me to is Lykathea Aflame - Elvenifiris. Not everyone can get into this album, but it's worth a shot. Personally I think it's really good, very different for a brutal metal band.

nice troll

Let's not request pics. We're better than the "tits or gtfo" crowd here.

Poster with a dumb username requests good metal. We provide suggestions. That is all.

Wasn't trying to request, the poster had said they included a pic, obviously its not there. Was calling attention to that.

The first two Cryptopsy albums are both great - I'd put Blasphemy Made Flesh above None So Vile as an album, though I think the latter has stronger individual tracks.

Wormed - Planisphærium is also really solid. They've just come out with a new album last year. I haven't heard it, but as I was typing this up I found a video from it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WSIu7cSYQ

Video itself is kind of dumb but the song is interesting. A little clean sounding, but overall melodically and rhythmically compelling. Going to have to check out the album proper. 

probably the worst subsubgenre of deathmetal.  How many songs can you write about being a perveted mortician that likes to fuck dead hookers and rip up their bodies.  Brutal DeathMetal is a black eye for real deathmetal.