Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

My dick.

My dick.
February 19, 2014, 07:52:57 PM
I just had to share this with you fine figures of men...
On a stuttering forum, some guy suddenly started talking about his penis, comparing it to his stutter.
How weird is that? He finished by asking readers how they felt about theirs, and this is what I had to say...

"Ah. Finally, an interesting subject on a stuttering forum...
I have a nice dick. Although I don't really pay much attention to it any more, nor it to me. It has a slight and graceful curve to the left, and for some obscure reason, looks suntanned, although it isn't. A nice colour. Uncircumcised, which in my view is a plus. My wife, on the other hand, adores it, and claims it has great beauty. But I'm not sure she has much to compare it to, or at least, I hope she doesn't.

It's true that stress about it can render it disappearingly small. I once was recruited to stand in for a sick male stripper, at the last moment, and being very poor, decided to do it, because I really needed that money. Which was a terrible mistake that I never was foolish enough to repeat. The damned thing almost completely disappeared. It was beyond tiny, and my embarrassment was as total as embarrassment can get.

But generally, I have been lucky. It is adequately proportioned, and to this point, has proved capable and reliable. I like it. Now it prefers to keep a low profile, and I rarely bother it, nor it me.

End of story.
"
Squawk!

Re: My dick.
February 19, 2014, 09:14:14 PM
I somehow knew all of your posting history would ultimately culminate in dick waving....... ;D

No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

February 19, 2014, 09:19:00 PM
That would be an interesting point, if it were the culmination.
Alternatively, my wife smiled at the lack of takers on this very topic and observed that the regular posters probably all had small dicks. Only a woman would come up with that. I, myself, am not so dickist.
Squawk!

February 19, 2014, 11:44:04 PM
I must admit this isn't easy to talk about, but because I don't know any of you personally I will accept that I do have a small dick. Except for when I get really happy; it suddenly gets a lot bigger .

???

February 19, 2014, 11:54:36 PM
Jeez. That must be rough. It's the first really good argument I have heard for being voluntarily miserable.
Squawk!

February 20, 2014, 01:44:31 AM
dickist.

Careful, the MRA movement is going to lap this buzzword up.

On topic - I'm fine with mine. My lady likes it, that's good enough for me. Not well versed in dicks though, I don't listen to 0peth.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

February 20, 2014, 05:20:31 PM
CROW
what happens?
talk between man, is not subject unless whoever speaks, likes?
homosexuality came to the forum?

big or small is my problem.
my mind is bigger
FUCK.

February 20, 2014, 05:54:39 PM
You seem puzzled, although your message is unclear.
Can it be that dick-talk is offensive to deathmetal fans?
Now I am puzzled, too.
Squawk!

February 20, 2014, 06:01:46 PM
No need to be cocky.

February 20, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
As far as I remember, that is your first stumbling attempt at humour.
There's hope for us all.
Squawk!

February 20, 2014, 07:25:19 PM
big or small is my problem.
my mind is bigger
FUCK.

Absolutely hilarious.

INTERESTING FACT - The fatter you are, the smaller your penis appears! Keep the weight off for total dick superiority!

No.

February 20, 2014, 07:42:19 PM
@ all

this is the internet

pics

or

gtfo

:D
Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

February 20, 2014, 07:46:03 PM
Hmmmm...
This could take a decidedly surreal turn.
Easy on, there, fellas.
Squawk!

February 20, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
Apparently everybody missed this:

It has a slight and graceful curve to the left

Crow's a leftist!

Ack!
Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

February 20, 2014, 09:45:57 PM
That's to piss more easily on them with, you dolt!
Squawk!