Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

So you want Nihilism?

So you want Nihilism?
February 23, 2014, 01:38:05 AM
You want Nihilism? I'll give you fuckin' Nihilism...

Nothing means anything. Nothing has any meaning. It follows, then, that this forum has no meaning, and most of all it means that YOU have no meaning.

Get my drift? Not yet? Too dumb to figure it? I'll elaborate...

I don't give a rat's ass about any of you. And by 'you', I mean YOU. Dickhead!

After due consideration, I've realized that I've been extending far too much respect where none is deserved.
I hereby withdraw that respect. Gone. There will be no more forthcoming. You're all shit on my shoes.
If I could, I'd ban myself for that little outburst, and while there are actually ways I could accomplish that, it would be difficult, and it would leave the forum in the hands of irresponsible vermin, and I can't have that. So...

Here is an update on the rules, since YOU seem unable to function without some draconian admin reminding YOU of what's what. Ready?

Deathmetal is a vehicle. Know what a vehicle is? Google it.
This forum is a vehicle. It is ostensibly a deathmetal forum, but here's the big surprise: It's NOT ABOUT deathmetal.
And it certainly isn't about YOU, or whatever YOU might think, or have an opinion on. So WTF is it about?
Read today's post on america.org and find out.
http://www.amerika.org/politics/civilizational-compact-versus-social-contract/

We have more or less established that there is no meaning in anything. So we have a choice of how to respond to that shocking truth. What are our choices?
Well, we could do what YOU are doing, and simply declare that since nothing means anything, it should all be torn apart and shat-upon, or...
We could get off our lazy fat asses and start looking for some meaning to inject into the meaningless.
Any God can do this, and so can YOU. If YOU'RE so fuckin' important and smart and indispensable, then start behaving as if you are. Don't know how? Waiting for Daddy to tell you? Fine!

This forum is about relationship-building. Which is no different to civilization-building. You don't do either one by witlessly destroying every contribution anyone makes. You certainly don't do it by - to cite one terrific example - labeling anyone who shows interest in a contribution a 'copy-crow'. Aha. Did a dim light just flicker on?

What we have is a little group of utter losers who demonstrate with every sentence, the complete uselessness of intelligence, without anything to direct it. Intelligence + massive ego = typical deathmetal forum commenter.
Go die, already, because NOBODY needs you. A bit like The Daily Mail. Google that, while you're at it. It may suit you better than being here.

From now on, axes will drop. And drop fast. Without warning. And fatally.
Any ban from now on will be permanent. Make sure you understand this, because it is not going to be repeated.
It's way past time some responsibility for behaviour began to show up here.

If none of the above applies to you, then YOU does not mean you.
If any of the above applies to you, consider yourself as being served final notice.

And if you, dear reader-but-not-commenter, have been reticent about commenting because of the sorry excuse for forum-culture here, then be encouraged. Normal service will shortly be won, and mercilessly enforced.

And that, for all those who have never before witnessed such a thing, is called LEADERSHIP.
AKA in forum-terms as ADMIN.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

Re: So you want Nihilism?
February 23, 2014, 02:42:12 AM
Nobody is afraid of you

FAGGOT

Leadership does not equal banging a drum and demanding attention. But you are and have always been an attentionwhore. If you had any leadership qualities people would follow you automatically and you wouldn't have to act like a retarded slavedriver. You are the worst mod I have ever seen on this forum. Being banned by you is a compliment.

Squawk!

February 23, 2014, 02:46:07 AM
What is that bird? A terrordiddle dodo?
One down. Who's next?

February 23, 2014, 03:08:28 AM
Surely we can do better than P.A.N.T.E.R.A.-esque responses, Taradiddle.

Crow makes a good point. Just because people ignore it doesn't mean it lacks leadership; it means most people prefer to have their heads in the sand.

They'd feel better about that if they had some nifty title to attach to themselves to justify their inert behavior. Like ...um... well maybe... nihilist.

Do you want total war?

February 23, 2014, 03:14:30 AM
The Militia gathers, hoping further bloodshed can somehow be avoided.
A worthy sentiment.

February 23, 2014, 04:47:32 AM
Surely we can do better than P.A.N.T.E.R.A.-esque responses, Taradiddle.

Crow makes a good point. Just because people ignore it doesn't mean it lacks leadership; it means most people prefer to have their heads in the sand.

They'd feel better about that if they had some nifty title to attach to themselves to justify their inert behavior. Like ...um... well maybe... nihilist.

Do you want total war?

1. Talking to someone who has just been banned like he's still here. If it wasn't for this proxy I wouldn't even be able to view your message. You're being hypocritical.
2. P.A.N.T.E.R.A.-esque responses for P.A.N.T.E.R.A.-esque OP's. Nothing wrong with fighting back. Again you're being hypocritical.
3. "Crow is a good leader but people just have their heads stuck in the sand" Goddammit my hypocrite-o-meter just blew up!
4. "You're not a true nihilist(TM)!" All this bullshit posturing over something as silly as semantics. Well fuck nihilism(TM) and fuck you.
5. Total war..? Is it really that hard to act like a grown up? You're pathetic. Seeing your mom getting fucked by strangers is the closest you ever got to any "action in the bushes"

Go ahead and ban me again. I only signed up to tell you this. Much love from your eternal friends taradoodle, umbrage, fenriz the tranny, dionysius, poopjokes, johnny hated and more. See you next year, faggots!

February 23, 2014, 04:52:27 AM
Aha. I knew I recognized the style. Nice to see you Umbrage.
I see nothing has changed with you. You seem to have discovered the secret of eternal youth.
We are all interested, I'm sure, in how your technique works out for you, long term.
Maybe you'll have regressed into a sperm next fly-by.
Anything can happen, here.
Pure magic!

February 23, 2014, 07:06:23 AM
Now this is more like it! An iron-fisted handjob. Yer speaking my language, crow.

I don't intend to change up my posting style at all, but I *do* intend to contribute at least something to each discussion. That being said, I would appreciate an acknowledgment that my posting is not doing a damn bit of good (ambiguous term used intentionally) before the axe falls on me. I do like this forum for what it is (and for what it could be), and am prepared to make adjust my behaviour accordingly to be able to continue to use it. Totalitarian rule is the shit, it gets stuff done.

February 23, 2014, 03:19:03 PM
This forum is not about relationship building. For as long as I've been here, this forum has been about discussion of metal, philosophy, politics, and other related subjects. It's still about that to some degree. It was about that long before I got here, and long before most others got here too. Let's not lose sight of that with all of this petty chest beating.

Totalitarianism is pointless without a dictator which cares for the well being of it's nation. I'm not convinced that's the case here.

So when will I be banned?

EDIT: All - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

February 23, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
Do you want total war?

Screw you. You dont even deign to post in your own fucking forum, instead you let loose this creature on it. There isnt going to be `total war` over this tiny bit of webspace, just some people who cared wont anymore and will leave. Thats it. You will go on, we will go on, whatever. Write an article about it.

February 23, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
Do you want total war?

Screw you. You dont even deign to post in your own fucking forum, instead you let loose this creature on it. There isnt going to be `total war` over this tiny bit of webspace, just some people who cared wont anymore and will leave. Thats it. You will go on, we will go on, whatever. Write an article about it.

There's a circular relationship here:

People are here to chat, as Humanicide says.

I'm here with a purpose.

Why would I comment in a chat forum?

This dovetails to crow's point: this place doesn't grow, and remains stagnant, as long as it's people chatting without any further actual investment in achievement.

If people just want chat, let's shut this down and switch to blog comments.

February 23, 2014, 05:19:40 PM
People have been coming to chat. If there is some other greater goal at work, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to state it. The moderators could then guide the forum through to that end through thread creation and delete threads that do not work towards those ends.

It might be better to just create a new forum dedicated to which ever project you're hoping to undertake.

February 23, 2014, 05:31:03 PM
What are you doing on this thread? Take a hike.
This mess is exclusively for the use of nutjobs and tyrants.
And you ain't neither one. So far.
It is a disaster in the process of going supernova.
But to recap: three down, and counting.
Next?

February 23, 2014, 05:42:14 PM
I was going to leave this be, but I wanted to see what exactly it is that the moderators are trying to accomplish, specifically.

February 23, 2014, 05:52:09 PM
Oh, simple stuff, really.
We have a band of self-important gypsies camping out on land that is not theirs, shitting all over it and leaving nothing but a toxic mess. Nothing can grow on this land any more.

Now it is being reclaimed for productive use.
Such people never move on by themselves. They must always be evicted.

So in response to one of your earlier queries:
Yes, I generally subscribe to the notion of private ownership of property.
Somebody has to pay for it, and the one who does, owns it.
Ownership does not default to biggest, loudest ape.