Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Woman With Black Eye.

Woman With Black Eye.
March 28, 2014, 05:59:27 PM
This morning, my wife came downstairs, quietly, and called out to me:
"Prepare yourself for a shock!"
So I did, wondering what manner of bad news she had for me.
She lowered her hand from her left eye, and I saw she had the most magnificent black-eye.

I stared at it for a moment, and waited for an explanation.
She'd had what amounted to a nightmare, and had woken up thrashing around.
The only thing she could imagine was that she had somehow smacked herself in the eye.

We have an appointment today, actually two of them, in the village, nearby. A village, on a little inbred island, full of uber-judgemental left-wingers, lesbians and feminists.
"We can't possibly go out today," she said. "What on earth would people think?"
She was referring to an incident a couple of years back when she had been depressed and had told somebody that I can be frightening when I get angry. Whereupon the police suddenly appeared, shortly afterwards, and tried valiantly to get her into safe custody, while handing her lots of anti-abuse literature to read.

"It's fine", I said. "Who gives a toss what they think?" But so concerned was she, that she absolutely will not be leaving the house until that black-eye is gone.

Good wife, or what?
Gotta love that woman.

Re: Woman With Black Eye.
March 29, 2014, 03:06:33 AM
Good wife, indeed. It's great to find a woman who takes your relationship to the level where she thinks of your well-being as a single unit, affecting the both of you. Cangratulations to you. Young women can be such young women.