Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

You are right.

You are right.
March 28, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
Galileo: "Yes. You are right. The earth is flat".
Darwin: "Yes. You are right. God prefabricated every living thing, and plonked it down wherever he saw fit".
Crow: "Yes. You are right. You already know everything there is to know. I must be imagining things".

Re: You are right.
March 29, 2014, 03:03:54 AM
Don't think I'm missing your point, but as world-class-devil's-advocate-in-training, I'd like to point out that imagination is not unreal. Forgive the apparent double-negative.

March 29, 2014, 03:55:58 AM
Crow: "You are right. Imagination is not unreal".

March 29, 2014, 05:05:05 AM
Oh, you. Surely you won't argue that imagination is totally unreal? A pain in the ass, to us realists perhaps, but cerrtainly not disconnected from the causal plane that we inhabit.

March 29, 2014, 05:54:44 AM
Crow: "Yes. You are right. Imagination is certainly not disconnected from the causal plane that we inhabit".

(Hint: this is the thread where I agree with you, and whatever warped view of reality you may have.)
(Enjoy it while you may. It is not something you're likely to find very much of.)

March 29, 2014, 07:31:59 AM
Oh-ho-ho, so you intend to mock me?  Or make an example of me? Evindently you have no idea how far into the realm of sunbectivity you/I can delve. Recenlty I had a dream. I was a riding a bicycle through forests so steep that that no one without a motorbike would dare vennture. In my dream, I established a whole new park for skaters and bikers.

Clearly this means that no mattwr now how far you've gone, there will be others that follow your path, up until you stop, and then.... others will continue on your path, in directions unoforeseen. Deal woith it or be fogotten (though the latter is not so bad).

March 29, 2014, 08:05:25 AM
Crow: "You seem stoned, or something. Here, try this on for size. It is about interpreting things...".
http://oneflyingfool.blogspot.ca/2010/11/what-does-fool-see.html

March 29, 2014, 10:15:22 AM
Imagination is a faculty, it can be extremely right and true. Crow knows that, look at all the shit he says about beetle samurais and his shamanism. He imagines and projects things all the time.

I mean Shit in the rapper sense, like, `that is good shit´.

March 29, 2014, 04:31:14 PM
Crow: "Yes. You are right".
However, there is a difference between imagining something, and being able to see it in its quantum state.
Imagination makes stuff up, almost as if it were so. Seeing the reality, doesn't have to.

March 31, 2014, 06:42:53 AM
Of course. Thats what i meant saying it is a faculty. Eyesight is true, but you can see stuff that isnt there. You can argue if what you saw was eyesight or illusion, but the barrier is blurred.

That siad, yes, shitty "imagination" sucks, as in delusion and fluffy bunnies.

I feel crow rcognized his crowd here in the forum. It's an interesting phenomenon

He sees what most here dont have but can achieve: experince

And what is quantum state?

March 31, 2014, 07:21:12 AM
To see a thing in its quantum state, is to see its consciousness. Its true state.
Quanta are conscious. Quanta are souls. Living. Consciousness.
Eyes are useful, though as you say, prone to imagine, if only rarely.
Consciousness sees consciousness. A quantum world. God in its manifestation.

March 31, 2014, 07:25:50 AM
Thanks. One of the things that for me proves buddhism is very advanced is theconcept of consciousness of the eye. I dont see psychologists talking about it. If a person is so advanced as to transcend the consciousness of the eye, you might wanna listen to him.

I have been told the seen, the eye is th domain of fools. I have been told that directly by email

April 01, 2014, 07:00:50 AM
...I have been told that directly by email...
That was very funny :)
Is that like - ah - The Word Of God?