Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Time travel.

Time travel.
April 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
Fill your head with noise, and your area of perception diminishes in direct proportion.
Fill your head with media concerns, news stories, various outrages, and reality recedes from awareness.
Fill your head with thoughts, and those thoughts must first be pushed aside to deal with approaching danger.
My wife often remarks on my practically non-existent reaction times when driving.
It is because my head is empty.

Time is not a linear thing, at all. It stretches, like elastic.
The empty mind creates more time. Stretches it. You get more of it.
Leftism is the pursuit of time-murder, creating an endless progression of fabricated problems, needing to be solved.
It could be a very useful means of population reduction, if it could be content to only drag most people along with it.
But as it is, it insists we all join the lemming-like plunge over the cliff, as we race through time, to our end.

Re: Time travel.
April 02, 2014, 06:47:38 PM
How do you empty your mind of all the useless stuff?

April 02, 2014, 07:10:57 PM
Meditation, over months, in a silent place. Breathe it away. Dilute and dilute until it is gone.
You'll know it when it happens. Its a bit frightening. At first.

April 02, 2014, 10:38:02 PM
What if you time travel back a minute to the moon? Does the accumalitive mass of your bodies throw the moon off orbit making it so that you couldn't travel back in the first place?

April 02, 2014, 10:56:06 PM
I have no idea. Questions like that have no relevance in my reality.

April 03, 2014, 12:57:12 AM
the problem is that is hard to find a silent place in this society

April 03, 2014, 01:19:01 AM
the problem is that is hard to find a silent place in this society

I can sympathize with this. Where I live now, it's basically too messed up to put into words and so really I envy a lot of you that are able to live near cold and woodlands etc. To make matters more difficult there will be no escape once you put roots down (and the next big holocaust is due for kick-off).

April 03, 2014, 01:19:41 AM
That's the challenge that precedes all the others that follow.
You gotta go, man, go. Far away. A change of consciousness is preceded by a change of lifestyle.
If it was convenient, what use would it be?

April 03, 2014, 01:53:25 AM
That's very true. But this will basically be the challenge of my life (coupled with a desperate race against time).

And just for the record, I'm not like a third-world-er trying get to the collapsed remnants of the first world, but more so a first-world-er of the old-school just trying to get the hell out of dodge. Wish me luck!

April 03, 2014, 02:38:44 AM
Good luck. If you vanish, I, for one, will miss you.
I've made it my life's work to get the hell out of Dodge.
Robinson Crusoe, FTW!