Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Inner War.

Inner War.
April 06, 2014, 05:05:22 PM
Be sure and read Amerika, today. One of the best - if not THE best - essays I've ever seen...
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/inner-war/
By one of our own DMU members!
My day is made :)

NHA

Re: Inner War.
April 06, 2014, 07:04:17 PM
By one of our own DMU members!
Ah, so that's where the bluster comes from.

April 06, 2014, 07:12:37 PM
Yep. There's a lot of bluster around here. Although, to be sure, not as much as there was.

April 06, 2014, 11:21:00 PM
Inner War: no one wants to fight it anymore. For metalheads, however, there is no other way around Ė itís their only option.

Every genuine man knows itís nature and the power residing in him. The awakening is almost effortless for those who dare to be in consonance with reality.

The real problem is to achieve, retain and preserve the social manifestation of truth. Few societies could manage it, and only for a limited amount of time.

Corruption, decay and death are vultures, soaring in the skies above, searching for the rotten remains of our world. Our mission is to cooperate in the building of a new state of things.

The path to knowledge is a solitary one; after that, there is a need to share and live it as common experience.

If that is not possible, iam going to the cave again.

P.S. Great article! Thank You.

April 07, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
There's a lot to be said for caves. And a lot to be avoided, too.
I lived in one, briefly. Dirty, rocky, draughty, and filled with scorpions, spiders and snakes.
But oh man, those flickering shadows on the wall, when I lit a fire...

April 07, 2014, 03:31:13 PM
Itís important to choose the cave wisely. I have always preferred the smaller ones, because it has fewer insects, and is more sheltered and warm. Although it's more like a den than a cave.

As for the creatures that inhabit those places, they all flee with the human stench, and those who donít, die.

A cave, a fire, and the ritual remembrance of the ancestors power Ė that is something special.

The only inconvenience is when one returns to the city, and you know why.