Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

FS CDs/Vinyl: Thrash Death Progressive Technical Grindcore Industrial Post Metal

And tonnes more....! 

Hi all

I am selling the whole of my personal CD collection.  I have a few bits of vinyl too, some of it quite rare and sought after.  It's all listed according to genre to make browsing easier.... 

You can find the up to date list of the CDs here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TOZ--hamf8QW9WX2hHbzlSYmM/edit?usp=sharing

The list of Vinyl (and a few DVDs, Videos, Concert Tickets, Mags, etc.) can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TOZ--hamf8ZlR0X01FaTdHaDg/edit?usp=sharing

The spreadsheets can either be viewed directly on line, or else downloaded to your PC.  They are regularly updated.

I am happy selling to anyone, anywhere.  Happy to sell a single CD or a job lot.  Just get in touch to discuss your needs, prices, condition, and so.....  I am also giving discounts to anyone who buys more than a couple of CDs..  I have a lot of CD-Rs as well and will be getting rid of these.  I'm happy to give some away to anyone buying a few items.

If you would prefer to email me, you will find my address at the top of the lists.

Many thanks

Max

(Just wanted to add that most of my CDs have "Max LR" written on the top corner of the back of the booklet, in UV pen. So it's barely visible, but I wanted to mention it... Please ask if you'd like details.  Not all CDs have it...)

Bump....  Lists updated.  Some items sold and removed. 

New additions to sale list, the latest of which are mainly Black / Pagan Metal (but there are others too):

- Alcest – Les Voyages De L'ame.
- Aura Noir – Hades Rise
- Destrφyer 666 – Terror Abraxas.
- Dodheimsgard – Satanic Art.
- Forefather – Deep into Time.
- Hate Forest – Sorrow.
- Kroda – Towards the Firmaments Verge of Life.
- Primordial – Journeys End
- Primordial – To The Nameless Dead (2CD, Live at Rock Hard. Ltd Edition in Digibook)
- Taake - Taake
- Taake - Over Bjoergvin graater himmerik
- Temnozor – Sorcery of Fragments
- Triptykon – Eparistera Daimones
- Ulver - Kveldssanger

Loads of major updates to the lists.... 

Get int ouch if anything is of interest.

Cheers