Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Summoning make stand against fascism

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 14, 2007, 12:53:21 PM
"i just said that your personality is shaped by of your experiences, your influences and not because of your race. "

It is shaped by both, or at least it should be.

I don't see why this argument has gone on for so long, everyone knows protectors viewpoint. Hitler was bad, many of the issues he tackled weren't bad, they way he tackled them was bad.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 14, 2007, 01:58:18 PM
Quote
I don't see why this argument has gone on for so long, everyone knows protectors viewpoint. Hitler was bad, many of the issues he tackled weren't bad, they way he tackled them was bad.

Why this argument has gone on for so long? Because Hitler wasn't "bad" and the way he tackled the issues wasn't "bad" either, and it is very arrogant to use Hitler, National Socialism or Fascism as a reason for one's inferiority complex.

Why are you so strikingly ignorant?

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 14, 2007, 02:21:03 PM
i think this thread is already running in circles. i think most of the things now discussed are already answered by me.
but once again.
racism is shit because the race does not describe anything about a person. when summoning started to worked together with Pazuzu, who is half chinese and half english, there was not the slightest difference in personality between him and the others, because he grew up as we grew up and therefore was the same kind of person as we where. i know people from turkey who grew up in a city like i did and therefore are much more like me than any super conservative austrian farmer in the deep countryside listening only to cheesy brass orchestra music. i made several of experiences that way.

btw does the music of pazuzu sound chinese, or does the music of "dark throne" sound argentinan, because fenriz is half argentian btw. all this talk about race theories is just bull-shit and people can not decide between culture experiences and some race.

and i would finally like to know what good things hitler did or even what good thing he planned, because i can not find any!

he fucked up the german nation. he leaded a war were all were suffering and almost starving except him and his friend who had parties all the time. after 1943 it was clear for everyone that the war is lost and each day the war lasted longer just meant the death of many german soldiers and the destruction of many german houses, but those basta-rds did not care, why should they? they had a nice life and know that once the war will end they will not have this live anymore. they where simply disgusting parasites nothing more, who started a war to fulfill their self-actualization but did not take the consequences.

and he also did not bring back and old germanic traditions. in contrary he cooperated with the historic greatest enemies of the old germanic tribes, the ancient romans.

i could repeat everything i wrote so far, but better read the older post and better react on them than just saying how fine hitler was, this leads to nothing.

and btw talking about "inferiority complex", why should a person that is proud about the things he does, or knows more suffering under "inferiority complex" than a person who has nothing to be proud on than the coincidence that he was born in his nation;-)
i think any person who prefers to believe what a fascistic leader tells him to believe than to choose his own opinion from several opinions is rather the weaker one. sure it is more exhausting to hear different opinions that are often in contradiction to each other than to just hear one and immediately transform it to your own, but is this really strong?
The only reason why hitler and his NSDAP had such great success was this "inferiority complex" of the german nation, who felt humiliated after the first world war

about satanism. i am pure atheist and dont care about any so called form of higher existence. but this is not connected to this topic. write me an email or better joint the summoning forum for that question.


Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 14, 2007, 05:38:26 PM
Quote
Why this argument has gone on for so long? Because Hitler wasn't "bad" and the way he tackled the issues wasn't "bad" either, and it is very arrogant to use Hitler, National Socialism or Fascism as a reason for one's inferiority complex.

Why are you so strikingly ignorant?


You're a retard, and whether or not Hitler was bad (he was) doesn't even matter.

You can either sit in your computer room and read Mein Kampf, hate Jews and alienate yourself from both proles and the intelligentsia completely, or you can tackle this world pragmatically, throw away all baggage and actually change something.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 14, 2007, 07:22:24 PM
Quote
racism is shit because the race does not describe anything about a person.


What about nationalism? When you want to be German, you want only Germans in that country, or you become grey people like we see in America, and all culture vanishes.

It is the same way with the black man. We cannot follow the white religion of Christianity, and we do not want to allow whites into our community as breeding with them will destroy our culture.

So we are allies with Nazis and Islamists because they know this truth, but few see it. Did you know that most large corporations and churches are anti-nationalist, just like you? Doesn't that make you reconsider?


Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 15, 2007, 10:09:11 AM
Hitler gone bad because he invade all world to prove his beliefs about supremacy of aryan race and to stretch teritorry of germany instead of building up his nation and strenghten it within its borders.

Nationalism isn't about building another aushwitz or destroying your neighbours. There was a lot of nationalism before fascism or nazism. It was takin' care about business of your country/ethnic group/tribe.Nationalism is making a good decisions
unaffected with false kindness to people or groups that happens to be unworthy.

It is typicall that usually well established countries don't bother about being nationalistic because they feel so settled. Then they gonna accept immigrants with open hands and give them everyhing they want even at cost of "native" interest. In meantime immigrants become parasites taking profits and sometimes living in isolated "ghettos" cos they don't want to assimilate(nationalists?) with "natives"(see Belgium for example). Or politicians can't took even deeper breath without some reaction from all fucked up minorities which start to act as or even became a majority(see France). But they give them erlier permision cos they were so fucking populistic/democratic/tolerant/capitalistic etc.
And now Belgium took off funds given in various forms to immigrants because society become pissed about their crimes and worried economy.
Same in Germany. Does Germans loves Turkeys?
or maybe they more of angry on themselves that they allowed current situation to come?

Internal enemies can easily destroy country which are unaware or bagatellizing them. Or making some sort of appeasment.
Nationalism is a strenght and minorities know this truth very well.

Btw my questions about satanism can be potentially
consequential in creating new arguments on this thread...but nevermind.

Protector: doesn't in Austria, some time ago some kind of elections was won by some neo-nazi guy and his party(i may confuse something here)?
This would tell a lot about people that live there and their beliefs (nostalgia?)...

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 15, 2007, 11:41:59 AM
Quote
So we are allies with Nazis


If you want Protector to see your point of view, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BLOODY NAZIS. You don't need to Sieg Heil to know the truth.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 15, 2007, 12:18:43 PM
Quote
It is the same way with the black man. We cannot follow the white religion of Christianity, and we do not want to allow whites into our community as breeding with them will destroy our culture.

Christianity isn't "white"; it's an invasive variant of Judaism, just like Islam. ;)
Unlike Judaism, Christianity and Islam encourage their followers to spread (force) their beliefs to other cultures and races. Both Christianity and Islam are responsible for the subjugation and destruction of cultures worldwide. They need be either wiped out or confined to the Middle East.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 15, 2007, 12:54:09 PM
Islamists are responsible for most of the overpopulation in the developing world. Ever been in touch with a real third world/ Middle Eastern Muslim? I'd hardly call them my allies given their attitude to life, although I have nothing against them personally and have many Muslim friends.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 15, 2007, 03:49:11 PM
Quote
Protector: doesn't in Austria, some time ago some kind of elections was won by some neo-nazi guy and his party(i may confuse something here)?
This would tell a lot about people that live there and their beliefs (nostalgia?)...


That would have been Jörg Haider, leader of the far -right Austrian Freedom Party.I don't remember him being openly neonazi, but Protector should probably know better I guess.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 16, 2007, 12:12:55 AM
This thread has circled itself at least three times now. Points were made, opinions were given. Give it a rest.

I want to thank Protector for giving us some insight into his band and personal philosophy. I know I enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 17, 2007, 02:17:35 AM
Quote
This thread has circled itself at least three times now.  


I don't agree. Things were said that were historically inaccurate, and people continue to fence-sit. How boring.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 19, 2007, 01:45:06 PM
Quote
well i was talking about the je-ws, who lived in germany since centuries. most of them already converted to christianity, had a normal job and behaved total fine, but anyway the nazis took them away from their home and put then into concentration camps.


Modern thinking in a short summary. They got jobs, and behaved fine, so OF COURSE they belong anywhere they want to go. They contribute to capitalism and liberalism, that means they're GOOD!


Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 21, 2007, 02:54:15 PM
author=blitzkrieg
> Hitler had about 13 years in power, and look at all the amazing things he managed to destroy.
> Global warming: Didn't do anything to stop it and wasn't planning to; in line with every other country nowadays and back then also. His scope for increasing industrial output meant an INCREASE in pollutant output.

Quote
"The German countryside must be preserved under all circumstances, for it is and has forever been the source of strength and greatness of our people." -- Adolf Hitler

"Man should organize his existence meaningfully in the natural sphere of his living space, should make everything that nature offers him useful for himself while being conscious of his responsibility, should be the master of nature but at the same time its protector and conserver." --Julius Wagner, German educator

"We do not build speedways, but roads which correspond to the character of the German landscape." -- Fritz Todt, German engineer
(more quotes here)

> Overpopulation: German mothers who gave birth to many children were revered by the state propaganda. They were given medals and money. Bodies were badly needed for the war grinder.

Healthy offspring was rewarded, and at the same time room was sought so there would be no overpopulation (more land for more people).
At the same time you say bodies were needed for the "war grinder", debunking your own argument.

> Boring mass media: This is a non-point, seeing as what I find interesting you may not, and "mass-media" can mean any form of medium that covers an area, nation or continent. But even so, Hitlers propaganda made wide use of Germanys media output and controlled everything that went out on the airwaves.

Preferences aside - propaganda is everywhere, even today, but few notice it. It may be said that extensive propaganda is a modern phenomenon, but certainly not particular to the Third Reich.

> A perverse society: I can't think of anything more perverted than sending political enemies to ghettoes and concentration camps, and overtly indoctrinating the youth to unthinkingly tow the party line and breed them for war using school and social groups.

If your kitchen is infested with cockroaches, are you going to sit down and watch them nibble on your toes, or are you going to smoke them out? Try to understand how people felt at that time. The NSDAP had realized German culture had it's back up against the wall. Its death had to be prevented at all costs, and while they made some mistakes, most of the sometimes harsh measures were justified.

> Higher values like loyalty and adventure: Loyal to who? They weren't loyal to their culture or people, or even to themselves, they were loyal to Hitler and his corrupt political party. Pathetic loyalty like this is completely opposed to Nietzches idea of the uebermensch. And as for adventure, I guess it's a lovely adventure to be sent into a thousand miles of barren Russian steppe whilst getting shot at!

They were loyal to their culture and people because they strived to prevent both from degenerating into their American or Russian counterparts. Germany at that time had its own culture, which you know nothing about. For me, your remarks are full of hate.

Re: Summoning make stand against fascism
May 21, 2007, 03:29:34 PM
Quote

What about nationalism? When you want to be German, you want only Germans in that country, or you become grey people like we see in America, and all culture vanishes.

It is the same way with the black man. We cannot follow the white religion of Christianity, and we do not want to allow whites into our community as breeding with them will destroy our culture.

So we are allies with Nazis and Islamists because they know this truth, but few see it. Did you know that most large corporations and churches are anti-nationalist, just like you? Doesn't that make you reconsider?




no nationalism does not automatically mean that you only accept people that where born in your nation as valid members of your nation. it can also mean to be independent from other contries. just take "gandhi" for example, he was surely a nationalist who wanted to free india from the British imperialism, but i dont think he hated non indians. or take a look at Atatürk, who after the ottoman empire separated turkey from the rest. you can love or hate him, but he was a nationalist that did not mind to welcome all the je-ws that where not welcome in the third Reich and had to immigrate to turkey for example, because they where willing to work for his nation. and he made this good quotation that i often use "we are nationalist but our nationalism is neither arrogant nor egoistic".

And thats the point. Nazis are arrogant and egoistic! thats the greatest difference to all the other kinds of nationalism. They think they are better than any other nation. No matter if they say the contrary, it is alway the same.
Just take a look at those "modern" nazi lines you showed me.

"3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people, and colonization for our surplus population."

This make clear what ass-wholes they are. All of you guys here who think how super anty-globalisation orientated they are shall think about this shit. Do you think that the nazis would accept it that other nations make colonies in their nation???
Of course not. because they are arrogant assholes, nothing more. And if you are really black (what i dont believe) then better not mention those idiots to much; you are a shame for all black people on earth if you do that.

and you did not react on my information why the black panter movement loves islam so much, as the islamic people where the ones that sold the black slaves to amercia.

about church.
I just know that the nazis had a cool relationship to the church and that the church even baptized the weapons of the german army. I also know that they felt as a part of the catholic empire. no wonder because actually the catholic church is a kind of fascistic organization, where all are following the leader (the pope).

And btw. i did not vote for the EU as this is for me a pure capitalistic organisation.