Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Averse Sefira - Plagabraha from new album

Re: Averse Sefira - Plagabraha from new album
August 14, 2005, 01:23:20 AM
Promotional video for new album:

http://www.aversesefira.com/tetpromo.mov

August 24, 2005, 08:10:23 PM
I'm still having a tough time locating this one in the US.

Anyone who discovers a distro actually carrying it please post, I will obviously do the same.

August 25, 2005, 07:37:32 PM
Thanks.

I'm keeping my eye on Redstream at the moment.

Is Displeased a reliable mailorder?  I contemplated ordering from them years (10) ago...I assume they must be based on their longevity.

August 26, 2005, 02:10:44 AM
Displeased wants you to wait 4 weeks for your order? what is that bullshit ?

August 28, 2005, 06:22:23 AM
It means they don't have the CD yet. I will never order from Displeased, they're morons. This CD will be out in the USA by Sept 1 I bet...

August 30, 2005, 09:50:40 PM
Unofficial Update: How to Get "Tetragrammatical Astygmata" CD

The band are taking pre-orders now, with an ability to fill them after September 15. Apparently, mail from Brazil has been slow to all of North America, and this is why the delay.

CDs are $15 including shipping to any USA address. Send money* now, and it will be waiting for when the CDs are there, thus allowing shipping at that time. Band contact is as follows:

Averse Sefira
PO Box 2021
Cedar Park, Tx
78630-2021
USA

http://www.aversesefira.com/wares.htm

You can also send paypal cash (not credit) **payments to:

[email protected]

This update is not an official announcement from the band, but has been generated in response to the many queries (3-7 daily) we are receiving here. I have ordered from this band three times since 1997 and have always received prompt, courteous service.

* Send money orders with the "pay to" field blank; use US postal money orders or money orders drawn on a US (not Canadian) bank. You can also send well-hidden cash, but it is your responsibility and not the band's.

** Paypal offers two types of payment. Money send from funds in your paypal account are "cash" payments; money you charge to a credit card is a a "credit" payment. Averse Sefira can take "cash" payments only.

August 30, 2005, 10:08:42 PM
Averse Sefira can take "cash" payments only.

arrggh too bad i hope to see it on ebay soon or red stream??

radio propagand awaits here!! :_)

August 30, 2005, 10:54:34 PM
http://www.anus.com/metal/averse_sefira/tetragrammatical_astygmata.html

well on Red Stream is sold out, Century Jew dont take credit cards outside of usa and i dont know Anja i will place an order on Displeased they take paypal credit cards.

August 31, 2005, 09:27:25 PM
I have ordered from this band three times since 1997 and have always received prompt, courteous service.

I second the reliability and fast devlivery, back when I ordered one of the AS t-shirts. Likewise I'm hoping to get this CD, I might do it the method as described above; through paypal etc.