I don't now what the fuck is going on here but I pay respect to the leader of the once praiseworthy band "Death". It's true that people are abusing the "R.I.P. fuck" thing but personally, if we stick to the music, I range "Human" and "Individual Thought Patterns" among the rank of mandatory metal albums.
ANUS has gone over the top with this stupid issue about the christianity of Death's guitarist. His legacy is what we should remember, the fuck with what he did in his dying days. This Ad Hominen is leading nowhere.
It's not ad hominem. Ad hominem is when you distract from an argument by attacking the person speaking. This is a discussion of Chuck, so he is the argument.
As far as I can tell, there are a few accusations against him:
- Ripped off better bands
- Treated others like shit
- Claimed to invent death metal like Al Gore invented the internet
- Didn't understand Nietzsche but claimed to like Nietzsche
- Preached Christian ethics
- Turned death metal albums into hard rock with death metal vocals
- Was ethnically (and some would say behaviorally) Je-wish
- Died of AIDS
Is there anything else? When we're done, we can ask a mod to lock this thread so the losers at other forums can continue complaining about us.