Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Chuck Schuldiner: The Pity Party Never Ends

His achievement has been to make it past his 37th birthday as a bitter, cynical, pessimistic and very cliche forum troll.

Wohoooo!!!
Pissing on a dead man's grave is so fucking not-hip. Hey genius, I think even you'd agree when I say that Chuck wrote at least some good music. What the fuck have you done asshole?  

And what the fuck have YOU done ?

His achievement has been to make it past his 37th birthday as a bitter, cynical, pessimistic and very cliche forum troll.

Chuckie was a forum troll?

Chuckie was a forum troll?

he was a IRL troll. Managed to get thousands of morons into beliveing that he actually played death metal after the Spiritual Healing album.

he was a IRL troll. Managed to get thousands of morons into beliveing that he actually played death metal after the Spiritual Healing album.

And then made they believe that he founded death metal single-handedly, and made it musically respectable by doing a Judass Priest cover in a high-pitched falsetto.

Oh, and then fooled them into thinking he hadn't died of AIDS. Cancer, he said. Okay, they said. The fix was in!

I wonder what's wrong with listening to Death... "Individual Thought Patterns" is an album I enjoy very much. OK, he me have become christian, but I know christian who said respectful things. Take Soren Kierkegaard for instance. I don't think a Christian is worth nothing. Most of them do worth shit, but obviously, some are half-brained and can sometimes speak for themselves wisely.

Re: Chuck Schuldiner: The Pity Party Never Ends
September 10, 2007, 06:39:33 AM
Sorry for reviving old threads, but even white nationalists joined the pity party!
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/remembering-schuldiner-171621.html

September 10, 2007, 06:57:37 AM
Sorry for reviving old threads, but even white nationalists joined the pity party!
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/remembering-schuldiner-171621.html

This is hardly surprising. Stormfront and intelligent posting have never been bedfellows.

"ANUS is a lot of pretentious twattery; so many words used to say... not much at all."

Sounds like... White Neo-Nazism's hooligans; lots of shouting, very little meaningful action.

September 20, 2007, 10:15:39 AM
Exactly.I wonder why the mods/admins  revived this thread  from the trashcan.

September 20, 2007, 07:51:56 PM
Apparently they can't read very well either. "Schuldiner"? Say it in a New York accent; that's a Jewish name if I've ever heard one. Silly Stormfront peoples.

This whole R.I.P. Chuck/Dimebag thing is a fucking disease. Right now, people are crying about the first vocalist of Devourment dying... disgusting. I didn't think people listened to them anymore.

September 21, 2007, 09:52:36 PM
Exactly.I wonder why the mods/admins  revived this thread  from the trashcan.

Don't you see? The Moron forum is gone forever.

September 21, 2007, 10:53:33 PM
I don't now what the fuck is going on here but I pay respect to the leader of the once praiseworthy band "Death". It's true that people are abusing the "R.I.P. fuck" thing but personally, if we stick to the music, I range "Human" and "Individual Thought Patterns" among the rank of mandatory metal albums.

ANUS has gone over the top with this stupid issue about the christianity of Death's guitarist. His legacy is what we should remember, the fuck with what he did in his dying days. This Ad Hominen is leading nowhere.

September 22, 2007, 03:16:18 AM

Don't you see? The Moron forum is gone forever.

It wasn't when I asked

September 22, 2007, 11:14:59 AM
I don't now what the fuck is going on here but I pay respect to the leader of the once praiseworthy band "Death". It's true that people are abusing the "R.I.P. fuck" thing but personally, if we stick to the music, I range "Human" and "Individual Thought Patterns" among the rank of mandatory metal albums.

ANUS has gone over the top with this stupid issue about the christianity of Death's guitarist. His legacy is what we should remember, the fuck with what he did in his dying days. This Ad Hominen is leading nowhere.

It's not ad hominem. Ad hominem is when you distract from an argument by attacking the person speaking. This is a discussion of Chuck, so he is the argument.

As far as I can tell, there are a few accusations against him:

- Ripped off better bands
- Treated others like shit
- Claimed to invent death metal like Al Gore invented the internet
- Didn't understand Nietzsche but claimed to like Nietzsche
- Preached Christian ethics
- Turned death metal albums into hard rock with death metal vocals
- Was ethnically (and some would say behaviorally) Je-wish
- Died of AIDS

Is there anything else? When we're done, we can ask a mod to lock this thread so the losers at other forums can continue complaining about us.

September 22, 2007, 03:37:00 PM
Facts?

Ok, he mixed prog and harsh vocals but I mean; don't listen to it, If you don't like it. It is the result of his contract with Nuclear Blast. He was writing for Control Denied but the label wanted more Death stuff, so he took a few tracks from his other band and somehow adapted them. Plus; didn't Entombed made somekind of hard rock influenced death metal with "Clandestine" also?

So he took riffs of better bands? Psychotic Waltz? Ok, I admit that he was influence by the band but steeling riffs? Not exactly, I don't think so. The two bands are as close as Slayer and Priest or Black Sabbath and Candlemass; they share a few things but nothing stolen as far as I know. And is Psychotic Waltz really a "better" band!?

I'd like some facts for your other claims.