Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Most Metal Rocker

shadowmystic

The Most Metal Rocker
October 16, 2007, 06:13:10 AM

Re: The Most Metal Rocker
October 16, 2007, 04:34:08 PM
GG Allin: the ultimate fatalist. The only thing that I don't like about his interviews is how he wears his dark glasses and in one case even a hood; it makes him look under confident and scared which he very well may have been.

October 16, 2007, 04:48:26 PM
I don't say this too often about marginal people, since I admire their strong will, but this guy seems to have deep psychological problems.

AttheGates1996

October 16, 2007, 04:51:11 PM
this guy seems to have deep psychological problems.

I agree, so what? He acts ridiculous on stage. I think I rather my reputation be that of a good musician rather than someone who fucks animals and queers on stage.

October 16, 2007, 05:08:04 PM
there are a few things i admire in GG Allin, yet these things that I admire could not make up for the person he was.

He was a believer that suffering makes a person stronger (as stated on Jerry Springer)

Being a person of moderate intelligence and somebody who opposed society, he lashed out the only way he knew how

He was obviously not afraid of other people or law enforcement

That's about it, I'm afraid. GG was a dysfunctional person. He was a perverted, womanbeating drug addict, and above all, an incompetent musician.

October 16, 2007, 06:34:52 PM
He actually said he raped women. How come he wasn't behind bars like the other rapists?

AttheGates1996

October 17, 2007, 12:35:08 AM
The more I watch that video the more I hate him. Heís nothing special because his beliefs involve something out of the ordinary. There are plenty, most likely, more intelligent people than him that believe somewhat of the same thing, but not a single damn one is someone to be praised. He is a hypocrite on so many different levels itís ridiculous, and I wish someone would have shot him at a concert.

He officially made my list of top things/people I hate:
1.      Jesus
2.      Pantera
3.      GG Allin
4.      That gay vitamin water commercial in which 50 cent ruined a classical song

October 17, 2007, 12:40:21 AM
Just to let you know, the guy has been long dead for about 14 years now.

October 17, 2007, 01:18:56 AM

Here's a picture of his corpse: http://halloweensunseen.com/gg15.jpg  I don't know how to embed these.

Though he died of a heroin overdose, his brother would not allow him to be embalmed or even have the corpse washed, and apparantly the funeral was quite a party, this being his body in the casket (note the bottles of JB etc). How metal.

AttheGates1996

October 17, 2007, 01:20:01 AM

yea i know, thank god

shadowmystic

October 17, 2007, 05:36:20 AM
The guy was absolutely hilarious imo, what's better than seeing someone completely outrage retarded Americans by shoving their moral taboos in their face.

October 17, 2007, 07:21:22 AM
He certainly did have some serious psychological issues. His father abused him and whatnot, was in teenage gangs and such, just an allround modern fuck-up of a life. Does that explain the dirty stuff like eating faeces? Raping/bashing people as part of his performance? Issues...

I have however, always enjoyed this video: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4477971605820139617&q=gg+allin
one day, when your end is near...I'll be laughing at your fear...

(LOL at his pee pee)

AttheGates1996

October 17, 2007, 12:03:58 PM
Ha, I like how the entire song is just one chord progression repeated over and over again. He's a disgrace to music.

October 17, 2007, 03:19:56 PM
Ha, I like how the entire song is just one chord progression repeated over and over again. He's a disgrace to music.

It was a punk band, and I'm pretty sure that was his intention?

AttheGates1996

October 17, 2007, 03:53:05 PM
No, it's a "Rock N Roll" band... if u watch the video of him on the springer show you'll see how he thinks he's the only one in the world who knows what "Rock N Roll" is... and real punk doesn't repeat chord progression.