Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The most *organic* music you can think of

The most *organic* music you can think of
May 13, 2005, 08:49:40 PM
Go. Doesn't have to be metal, but metal would be nice.

Flamenco music. Mid-80's Paco De Lucia and Tomatito.

...the fall of water...there are no sounds more soothing....
"Art remains in the artist and is the knowledge by which things are made. What is made according to the art is correct; what one makes as one likes may very well be awkward. We must not confuse taste with judgment, or loveliness with beauty, for as Augustine says, some people like deformities." -- A.K. Coomaraswamy

Sort Vokter for metal. Also, maybe Suffocation or Gorguts for an entirely different type of organic.

Agreed with those three choices. Sort Vokter are probably closest to what I'm looking for here. ATG's "With Fear..." too, first half only.

Agreed with those three choices. Sort Vokter are probably closest to what I'm looking for here. ATG's "With Fear..." too, first half only.

For some reason with "organic" I get a picture of things like early INCANTATION, MORPHEUS (DESCENDS), DISEMBOWELMENT, etc.  I would at least describe them as "earthy."

I am fond of Vangelis' Portraits album.

classical indian

I would say the music of ildjarn, darkthrone and incantation. Suffocation and Gorguts are less so than Incantation and Sork Vokter is too clean, so Ildjarn is closer (for me).

perhaps old beherit also. and morbid visions.
Conflagrations

Au milieu de l'hiver, j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.