Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Christians opposed to race-mixing

Christians opposed to race-mixing
October 18, 2007, 07:19:36 AM
I hope to prove to you from scriptural and historical sources that "miscegenation", (a Latin word that was first used in 1863, which means sexual relations between men and women of different races, especially between White and Black) is contrary to the expressed will of Almighty God, and has caused disaster down through the ages, in spite of what churchmen such as Billy Graham say to the contrary.
In America, this [race-mixing] has become an increasing threat due to several reasons:

1) The heavy influx of Black Hispanic, Asiatic and Jewish people, strongly promoted by Zionist interests in our government.

2) The rapid increase of these races, (with the exception of the Jews who reproduce very slowly). It has been found that the Black race in America reproduces four times as fast as the White, while Hispanics and Asiatics reproduce five times as fast. It does not take a mathematician to see the end results. At the rate we are going in 1993, the White majority that settled America and made it the greatest nation on earth, will soon be outnumbered in their own country and become a minority people. When this happens, as in all other cases, America will revert to a Third World nation status.

3) The promotion of "racial equality," by the media, which in business and social situations always stresses race mixing, has encouraged Christians to do the same, even though the Word of God strongly condemns it.

4) The laws forbidding "inter-racial marriage," which once protected the White majority, have been repealed and integration is now being forced by government decree in every phase of our national life. All part of the New World Order plan of subjugation.

5) The so-called "sexual revolution," has produced immorality in all areas of our national life and has resulted in literally hordes of illegitimate births, abortions, homosexuality, and miscegenation. Don't be fooled into believing that God will overlook this blatant disregard for His law.

6) The attack on the Bible, Christian virtues, the home and the sacredness of marriage, is all part of the over-all plan of the anti-Christs. A few nights ago I watched TV evangelist Pat Robertson, as he decried this attack against Christianity in what he titled ATTACK ON FAITH! He mentioned such anti-Christian organizations as the ACLU, but never hinted that they were led and controlled by anti-Christ Jews. Of course he could not do this, since as a Christian Zionist his interests lay in an "Israeli first" policy. He calls these Canaanite enemies of Christ, the Chosen People while knowing they are His enemies. What utter hypocrisy!

7) There is a conspiracy underway, Virginia! Whether you want to accept it or not. It is a conspiracy that had its start in the dusty halls of Babylon, for world conquest, and has carried on during the last 2,000 years in what it openly states is a campaign ot ultimately destroying "White Christian civilization".

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html2/jm0074a.htm

I didn't read it all, but I found this interesting:
It is very possible that the CREATED men and women of Genesis One were created thousands of years before ADAM was FORMED in Genesis 2:7. They were ordered by God to "reproduce, replenish the earth, and take it under subjugation." This also tells us that this earth existed and was populated before the creation of Genesis One, as it is impossible to replenish something which did not exist. This may very well account for the skeletons of men and women which lived on earth thousands of years before the White race which showed up about 6,000 years ago. Anthropologists know that human beings existed on this earth in Africa and Asia, thousands of years before the White race appeared on the scene.

Does this seem similar to Varg's odalist/asatru belief? ;) (the christian page even mentions somewhere about there being "Gods (plural)". Ahh, biblical interpretations...)
inn actually sends Heimdallr to Earth to create a better human race. His first attempt is called Trell (Thrall), but he is black, ugly and stupid, so Heimdallr pays no attention to him and keeps trying. The next result is Karl (Free Man), who had red-brown hair, is tall and strong. He is still not satisfied though, so he keeps trying. Then finally he gets a son called Jarl (Proto-Norse *EirilaR, English Earl), that is fair-eyed, intelligent, beautiful and fair (European).

(taken from official burzum site)

Re: Christians opposed to race-mixing
October 18, 2007, 10:20:41 AM
This is mindless.

Every race comes from the same fucker we all know that. Through the years men changed, developped their own various CULTURES. Now they want to give all it away by mixing into each other and adopting a widespread moron cult.

I don't know if what Varg is trying to say is that the white race is superior to black or else but I hope not. The white race may have been technologically superior in the times of slavery but we all know where technology led.

I think everyone has interesting cultures, something worth defending. If christian understood this last statement somehow than that's great.

October 18, 2007, 10:55:42 AM
This is mindless.

Every race comes from the same fucker we all know that. Through the years men changed, developped their own various CULTURES. Now they want to give all it away by mixing into each other and adopting a widespread moron cult.

I don't know if what Varg is trying to say is that the white race is superior to black or else but I hope not. The white race may have been technologically superior in the times of slavery but we all know where technology led.

I think everyone has interesting cultures, something worth defending. If christian understood this last statement somehow than that's great.

I agree.

I think too many people, who may have innocent intentions, create this into a, "my race is better" scenario.

All we need to know is that the races are different, and that each should be preserved. Besides, there is no better or worse race or culture. Each peoples live according to their own ideals, and it is the best approach for them.

One saying that their race and culture is better implies that another race should uphold their ideals, which is exactly what should  be avoided.

October 18, 2007, 02:01:27 PM

All we need to know is that the races are different, and that each should be preserved. Besides, there is no better or worse race or culture. Each peoples live according to their own ideals, and it is the best approach for them.

Unfortunately, they no longer do this. The "white" discovery of technology has meant more people needed for industrialized nations to function, and given the declining birth rates of more intelligent people, it has opened the flood gates for immigration. The thing I hate the most, people migrating in order to find a better life for "themselves," while not giving a damn about the consequences.  I know this site/organization are strongly against that as well, but it is time governments woke up to the menace. I am South American, yet I hate it when I visit the US and see all the Mexican immigrants/spawn of overpopulation who think they're invincible and act like f-in retards. Most of em seem to be doing minimum or low wage jobs, getting an obese Mexican wife, and reproducing in droves, with stupid kids fooling around. Maybe Mexico once owned the South, etc. etc., but I think there's a difference between coming to make a culture great and just coming to usurp the best out of it. If they had any reasonable intelligence, these people (or their ancestors) would have stayed back and tried to make something great out of it (and stopped having so many kids as well).

At the other end are the Chinese and their variants, who seem to be taking over the world. I am not racist, and do have many Mexican and Chinese friends, yet I have told some of them this face to face (while expecting them to be critical of Brazilia which is another f-in mess). Yet most seem to be unable to see the big picture.

Oh dear, it appears I am strongly for eugenics  :)

October 18, 2007, 02:04:14 PM

What annoys me is people who like to deem negro races (Africa, Australia, most commonly) as inferior due to them not having invented said technology, and are now in poverty due to whites.
Varg does 'look down' (or whatever) on negro races to some degree due to his beliefs, though he seems to emphasize that everyone take interest in their own culture and their traditional life.

One saying that their race and culture is better implies that another race should uphold their ideals, which is exactly what should  be avoided.

Varg argues that the european religion handed down from long past generations was inherently 'racist'. He does say that all races should live by their own cultures and traditional religion, etc.
Anyway, I posted this because I thought some might find it interesting due to Christianity widely being blamed for race-mixing. Why must people find so many different ways of interpreting the same stupid book?

October 18, 2007, 04:25:24 PM
Ah, Christians. What irrelevant tools. Sometimes it seems to me that they'll try anything to get more parishioners (hosting Halo 2/3 LANs, campaigning White Supremacy causes, warning of the oncoming Alien invasion...). This is yet another stupid venture. I need not expound further as others, in particular Dr. Grwl, have stated what needed to be said.

October 18, 2007, 11:02:50 PM

Read the original Edda (The Lay of Rig). It is pretty obviously a description of caste. Varg seems to be applying race as meta-caste.

That the misled Christian quoted above uses literalist dogma to support the notion that miscegenation is unhealthy shouldn't make said notion subject to undue scrutiny.  I hardly think any more parishioners will come a runnin' thanks to these ideas; were that the case one would expect to find them everywhere.

October 18, 2007, 11:26:10 PM

Unfortunately, they no longer do this. The "white" discovery of technology has meant more people needed for industrialized nations to function, and given the declining birth rates of more intelligent people, it has opened the flood gates for immigration. The thing I hate the most, people migrating in order to find a better life for "themselves," while not giving a damn about the consequences.  I know this site/organization are strongly against that as well, but it is time governments woke up to the menace. I am South American, yet I hate it when I visit the US and see all the Mexican immigrants/spawn of overpopulation who think they're invincible and act like f-in retards. Most of em seem to be doing minimum or low wage jobs, getting an obese Mexican wife, and reproducing in droves, with stupid kids fooling around. Maybe Mexico once owned the South, etc. etc., but I think there's a difference between coming to make a culture great and just coming to usurp the best out of it. If they had any reasonable intelligence, these people (or their ancestors) would have stayed back and tried to make something great out of it (and stopped having so many kids as well).

At the other end are the Chinese and their variants, who seem to be taking over the world. I am not racist, and do have many Mexican and Chinese friends, yet I have told some of them this face to face (while expecting them to be critical of Brazilia which is another f-in mess). Yet most seem to be unable to see the big picture.

I completely understand your sentiment.

The biggest culprits in all this are the governments from the countries these immigrants are coming from.

What is the take of these countries when they see their people leaving for the U.S? They are ecstatic. They get rid of more people they don't want, and those people, in turn, bring that money back into their home countries and into the overpaid government pockets.

In the grand scheme of things, no one really wins. The U.S. receives more people that it doesn't need, or those people who left for the U.S are forced to abandon their country and either not adapt with this new country or live amongst their own kind and essentially live in their own country. All while the countries that they left are cleansed of any responsibility, and things remain the same.

You know what would fix many of these issues? If the governments of the Mexican, or Guatemalan, or any of these countries who export tons of people gave a shit about their own people and decided to have some pride in their countries by working hard to fix it. Along with this, if the U.S. enforced a VERY STRICT policy against immigration, meaning, NO ONE ENTERS THE COUNTRY, maybe then, the Spanish elite run governments wouldn't have an excuse to not do anything about the shit piling up on their doorstep.

October 18, 2007, 11:47:21 PM

Though Mexicans migrate to the U.S. for other reasons (local convenience, other  reasons you said), this is not the case for the rest of Central America. Why are Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans going to the States? It's because of U.S. imperialism.

The havoc and disorder established by failed Cold War ideologies and free market impositions have destroyed the countries physically and economically. There is extreme, unrelenting violence, widespread corruption, and revolting amounts of poverty. Yes, the consequences of U.S. "intervention" in Central America were heavy. U.S. presence still lingers on, with more McDonald's on every street than the local pupuseria. Lets not forget that due to the economic crises gangs have arisen, and death squads have re-formed in response ... El Salvador is the number one violent country in the world not at war, and it's in the top 5 overall. Honduras is not far off, either.

Why do Central Americans immigrate to the U.S.? It's because the U.S. has fucked their countries up to the point where the countries are near-inhabitable. If Americans are so upset over the situation, perhaps they should stop supporting statesmen who are compliant with the current imperialistic U.S. foreign policy. Trust me, most of them do not want to be here. They would much rather be back in their home country (bar ex-oligarchs are perfectly content living in their mansions in South Beach Miami).

October 19, 2007, 03:59:21 AM
We're fucked up people (hispanics) because of all the reasons you posters have said and not to mention that our once pure blood was infected by Spanairds. i mean, come on my friend. that is blood from accross the continent. different values, different beliefs. they colided. geesh. that is why i think my people have been royally fucked for many, many generations. so, my solution is to wake up from this slumber and do positive change!!!!!!!!!