Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

DLA: Lost/Removed Reviews

Re: DLA: Lost/Removed Reviews
October 25, 2007, 11:52:02 PM

I made a statement from my viewpoint, because I remember when the reviews were up on the front page, but there was some dissing of the band on the forums sometime later, and I haven't seen it on the front page since.  I didn't say it was "true," I said it was an interesting observation.

You said it was removed "after less than positive reactions from the forum," for which there is no evidence.  I'm hardly asking rhetorical questions by looking for support for your random suppositions.

October 26, 2007, 12:46:18 AM

What's your beef, specifically? My question is why the admins even bother, given the huge amount of ignorance on forums and how embittered and resentful everyone turns out to be, always posing for superiority or nobility, until you find out they really don't care at all and are just looking for a way to pass the time until they croak.

::) I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your post because you really don't know anything about the people you always accuse of this or what they've achieved (probably a hell of a lot more than you). But you're really good at describing yourself, I must hand you that :) And you do make a good SRP-wannabe. That's about all I can think you've achieved, whoopee, now you can croak happy.

October 26, 2007, 01:28:09 AM

::) I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your post because you really don't know anything about the people you always accuse of this or what they've achieved (probably a hell of a lot more than you). But you're really good at describing yourself, I must hand you that :) And you do make a good SRP-wannabe. That's about all I can think you've achieved, whoopee, now you can croak happy.

Look, I don't care what you think about me, but if you have useful information for this organization, spill the beans. I spend hours of my life every day working for this because I believe in it and unlike most people, I realize that it's better to be active than to just accept the failure of this society like a rapist dick in the ass. So spill the beans. You can call me a cunt all you like, but if you have useful knowledge, don't hold out on us............

October 26, 2007, 05:53:46 AM
Question on Nargaroth:
When was the review written, and at what point were staff first aware of this band? Seems that "Kanwulf" took some not inconsiderable liberties with the accuracy of his band's history.

shadowmystic

October 26, 2007, 05:58:58 AM
Why should it matter, they obviously considered the music worthy at least.

October 26, 2007, 06:20:29 AM
Yeah, good post that. Any adults in here?

I don't care in the least about shock-horror the infallibility of the anus canon (lol anus cannon). I am more interested in finding out about the falsified past of the band Nargaroth.

It's obvious that most of the history is bullshit (such as recording demos retrospectively, creating ridiculous "legends" in interviews, etc), but what I am interested in is this: That infamous talkshow appearance was in 1999; No-one seems to recall hearing about the band before this date. Can this reviewer?

Obviously 90% of the band's history is fabricated (ref. if you need any proof whatsoever: http://nargaroth.shaddai.name/en/), but how much of the last 10% is also I do not know.

Simple request, if it is inappropriate then let me know and i'll pick a side in this exciting war-of-the-trolls.

shadowmystic

October 26, 2007, 06:55:02 AM
So Kanwulf is full of shit, tbh, so is Varg these days, I haven't heard Nargaroth (avoided them cause of all the hate) so I can't comment on the quality of their music but if it is good I don't see why the credibility of the maker should matter.

October 26, 2007, 08:05:23 AM
I found this

New Death/Black Metal Reviews

Nov[emb]er 31, 2001
Nargaroth - Herbestleyd

March 25, 2001
Nargaroth - Amarok

No idea about the other specifics.

October 27, 2007, 01:23:18 PM
Nargaroth isn't terrible, but when it became clear the guy was a poser in 2003, I sold my Nargaroth CDs. It's not difficult to find Burzum clones. Still, "Herbestlied" is a solid album.

But some of those other bands are just dogshit.

October 29, 2007, 12:29:36 PM
I was impressed when I listened to "Amarok" but "BM ist krieg" turned out to be a rock n roll fantasy album(except maybe 2 songs) . Nargaroth has been obsolete since then.