Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Immolation - Harnessing Ruin tour

Immolation - Harnessing Ruin tour
May 24, 2005, 01:57:09 AM
IMMOLATION [http://www.immolation.info]:

IMMOLATION have been assaulting God?s black earth for the past 17 years. They have long been a thorn in Christ?s crown and have no intention of fading away. As one of the founders of the genre, they have always progressed and stayed vital. Now, with Harnessing Ruin, IMMOLATION once again delivers a record that is truly a necessary evil! Not only has the band developed their musical capabilities over the years, but they?ve also become one of the most intense live acts in the industry. Powerful, yet emotional, IMMOLATION is a force to be reckoned with. Harnessing Ruin features the recording debut of drummer Steve Shalaty, and the band?s most crushing yet clear production to date, compliments of longtime producer Paul Orofino.

We are very proud to announce IMMOLATION as direct support to Deicide on their tour happening in late May/June. When asked about the tour and the release of the group's latest masterpiece Harnessing Ruin, the band could hardly hide their enthusiasm.

IMMOLATION
05/26 Mavericks-Ottawa, ON

05/27 Penny Arcade-Rochester, NY

05/28 Albie?s Bar-Utica, NY

05/29 House of Rock-Baltimore, MD (Maryland Death Fest)

w/ Deicide, Skinless, Despised Icon and With Passion

05/30 BB King?s-New York, NY

05/31 Jaxx-West Springfield, VA

06/01 Saratoga Winners-Cohoes, NY

06/02 L?Imperial-Quebec City, QUE

06/03 Club Soda-Montreal, QUE

06/04 The Opera House-Toronto, ONT

06/05 Joe?s on Weed St-Chicago, IL

06/06 Ranch Bowl-Omaha, NE

06/07 Ascot Room-Minneapolis, MN

06/08 Pyramid-Winnipeg, MB

06/09 Riddel Center-Regina, SK

06/10 Starlite Room-Edmonton, AB

06/11 MacEwan Hall Ballroom(University of Calgary)-Calgary, AB

06/13 Commodore Ballroom-Vancouver, BC

06/14 Studio Seven-Seattle, WA

06/15 Roseland Theater-Portland, OR

06/16 The Boardwalk-Orangevale, CA

06/17 The Pound at Pier 96-San Francisco, CA

06/18 Galaxy Theatre-Santa Ana, CA

06/19 Key Club-West Hollywood, CA

06/20 Marquee Theater-Tempe, AZ

06/21 Sunshine Theater-Albuquerque, NM

06/22 Sanctuary-San Antonio, TX

Harnessing Ruin has been receiving rave reviews in the international press receiving 9/10 in Blabbermouth, 5/5 K's in Kerrang!, 8/10 in Decibel and 9/10 in Terrorizer. T

Raubritter

Re: Immolation - Harnessing Ruin tour
May 24, 2005, 11:09:52 AM
Looks like they won't be touring Europe for a while :(

Death

June 03, 2005, 04:57:32 PM
I'm seeing them early this month, already have tickets. I don't care for any of the bands playing besides Immolation and Deicide. I hope both bands play some older material; though this is unlikely with Immolation who are pushing their new album, it's Deicide I'm worried about. Hopefully I'll come out of that hall having heard Sacrificial Suicide and Trifixion, not the entirety of Serpents of the Light.

June 03, 2005, 05:34:27 PM
"Sacrificial Suicide" is a fair bet but I assume it is almost impossible that they play "Trifixion."  The only song they've played live from "Legion" for years is "Dead but Dreaming."

I have to miss the show, unfortunately.  IMMOLATION is always a nice live act.

June 07, 2005, 10:27:08 PM
6/22 in San Antonio... worth attending if you're in Texas.

July 08, 2005, 04:03:33 PM
IMMOLATION: [ www.everlastingfire.com ]

The band recently finished up a co-headlining North American tour with Deicide and some successful European fest performances at Graspop and Furyfest. Here's what the band had to say:

The tour of U.S. and Canada was one of the best runs we've been on in North America!  We just want to thank all the fans that came out to the shows and made them so good!  We also want to send our thanks out to all the bands, Deicide, Skinless, Despised Icon and With Passion for making it such a cool time!!  We all had to make some pretty long treks, especially in Canada, (Prince George!), but it was all worth it!  Everyone did their best to make it
all run smoothly and that it did.

The Canadian shows were awesome, it was a first for all of us to travel to most of these areas up north and the crowds were really receptive and very intense! We really look forward to going back!

The U.S. was strong as well, from the NY show at BB Kings, to the Key Club in LA; the crowds were out in numbers and really going off for the bands!  It's good to see the states show such good support for such an extreme tour.

After the U.S. run we flew directly to Belgium for the Graspop Fest, and then down to France for the Fury Fest.  Both events were amazing!   The vibe was great, thousands of people, all into all the music 100%!  After our last gig we were able to check out so many other bands like Motorhead and Slayer.  A really great time!

We are currently planning some more touring for the end of the year!  Look forward to seeing everyone out there again!  Keep an eye on http://www.EverlastingFire.com/ for all the latest news. Also, merchandise and official website up soon at http://www.Immolation.Info/

http://www.EverlastingFire.com/