Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Northwest Hessian Studies Collective

Northwest Hessian Studies Collective
November 06, 2007, 04:40:21 AM
Live in the Pacific Northwest (anywhere between Portland and Vancouver)? Hessian? Interested in exploring our collective potential for establishing a beach-head in the cultural war, and working towards creating a saner, wiser, richer, more beautiful, challenging, adventurous and generally Hessian world?

Want to take the battle to the world you interact with every day?

There is strength in numbers and value in real world collaboration.

Private message me on this forum AND email me at HeathenHessian@gmail.com

chrstphrbnntt

Re: Northwest Hessian Studies Collective
November 06, 2007, 10:46:17 PM
Live in the Pacific Northwest (anywhere between Portland and Vancouver)? Hessian? Interested in exploring our collective potential for establishing a beach-head in the cultural war, and working towards creating a saner, wiser, richer, more beautiful, challenging, adventurous and generally Hessian world?

I wish you luck in convincing naysayers & creating change, and hope other Northwesterners join you in the cause; we need to do all we can.

November 06, 2007, 11:19:30 PM
I'm looking for those special few individuals who AREN'T commited to sitting on their asses and flinging shit at everything in sight.

November 06, 2007, 11:36:25 PM
I'll extend the same offer toward those on the opposite side of the continent within a reasonable range of Cape Canaveral. You may PM me.

July 17, 2008, 12:50:07 PM
I'm looking for those special few individuals who AREN'T commited to sitting on their asses and flinging shit at everything in sight.

Those are the ones who should survive the coming cataclysm... man, there are too many shit-slingers on the internet who do nothing.