Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Adipocere sale

Adipocere sale
November 08, 2007, 11:42:05 AM
http://adipocere.nexenservices.com/en-index.php

GORDIAN KNOT "Emergent" CD 9.00 euro
GORGUTS "And then comes lividity..." CD 8.00 euro      
GORGUTS "Obscura" CD 8.00 euro
ADRAMELECH "Pure blood doom" CD 6.00 euro
ADRAMELECH "Psychostasia / Seven / The Fall" CD 12.00 euro
GOTMOOR "Vlaemsche premitieven" CD 6.00 euro
HIMINBJORG "Haunted shores / Third" CD 9.00 euro
* SACRAMENTUM "Far away from the Sun" CD      3.00 euro
SACRAMENTUM "Finis Malorum" Mini CD (original Adipocere press) 8.00 euro
SACRAMENTUM "The Coming of Chaos" CD 5.00 euro

ADRAMELECH "Spring of recovery"      7" EP 1.00 euro

*Take care, that CD is sold out, and as we don't think to reprint it, and as we got often request from Fans, we've taken decision to sell the few Promotional CD we'd left !

Re: Adipocere sale
November 08, 2007, 01:04:23 PM
Beware of them though. Really bad experience with their mailorder here. Stuff arrived in normal envelope despite the special postage price, CDs boxes destroyed (and this was mostly before they even put them in the envelope), scratches on the CDs everywhere, greasy fingers even on the CDs playing side, and on top of it only cyrillic/russian alphabet on the back cover (not supposed to be there at all) revealing a suspect origin : they sent me used CDs from Russia in extremely bad shape while I was asking for new CDs, and they even tricked with the postage. I sent the thing back, got my money back, and never ordered from them again.

I'm not trying to discourage people from ordering that Sacramentum CD, but just be careful  :)

November 09, 2007, 12:41:42 AM
WHY! WHY!!!!!! I WANT THAT SACRAMENTUM CD, and dont want to resort into paying 40 bucks  :(
If you protect my free speech; ill massage your prostates each!

November 09, 2007, 08:22:15 AM
WHY! WHY!!!!!! I WANT THAT SACRAMENTUM CD, and dont want to resort into paying 40 bucks  :(

Given the price of the CD + postage, it's clearly worth trying and won't cost you much in case it fails, but I'm just saying what you might get in the mail box if you don't have luck.

In other words :

- Order that Sacramentum CD (don't choose the lowest priced postage option, if so you'd be asking for problems)

- Pray that all goes fine

- Don't try to test your luck too often and just return to your favourite mailorder as if nothing happened

November 09, 2007, 08:27:49 AM
My order on Adipocere was fine, except that I had to wait for a while for the package to arrive.

If you're interested in Sacramentum, why not order straight from Zenor Records who made a reprint "Far From the Sun + Finis Malorum"?

Or just STFG (search the fucking google). There are plenty of distros still selling it.