Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Suicide

Septicemia

Re: Suicide
November 20, 2007, 06:16:04 PM

Very strange that you bring beliefs into this, so let me say this:

I know NOTHING of fatalism. I know NOTHING of nihilism. I will admit I have not read one word of information on these ways of living. Perhaps my lack of knowledge is what frees me. I feel no influence to follow. My thoughts are not subconsciously binded. Maybe you should consider revising your views because they seem to be flawed if you think McDonalds is worse than smoking. I obviously proved it wrong… to eat something unhealthy? Or to just inhale something unhealthy? The fact that your point of view is flawed is apparent. End the denial. And if one does think that smoking is less healthy then why wasn’t it pointed out? And if the reason is simply that it was overlooked than once again… your point of view has failed to see the true aspects of why McDonalds is bad, and that is: It is unhealthy. If you see that in McDonalds and you truly follow your viewpoints instead of, say for instance, the majority of this site, then you would have, by no doubt, clearly thought of smoking.

This is hilarious.

You need to do one of two things:

1)Leave.

2)Mature. Stop pointing fingers, and make an effort to understand the perspective of this site, by reading even a small quantity of the LARGE amount of EASILY ACCESSIBLE reading material on ANUS.COM. If you have not made any effort to do this, do not expect anyone here to explain every fucking specificity of the pragmatic idealism/"nihilism" espoused by a great deal of the users here.

If you are unable to comprehend the basic reasoning that underlies a lot of the thought here, or just unable to think before you post, see Item 1.

AttheGates1996

November 20, 2007, 06:21:30 PM

This is hilarious.

You need to do one of two things:

1)Leave.

2)Mature. Stop pointing fingers, and make an effort to understand the perspective of this site, by reading even a small quantity of the LARGE amount of EASILY ACCESSIBLE reading material on ANUS.COM. If you have not made any effort to do this, do not expect anyone here to explain every fucking specificity of the pragmatic idealism/"nihilism" espoused by a great deal of the users here.

If you are unable to comprehend the basic reasoning that underlies a lot of the thought here, or just unable to think before you post, see Item 1.

and this proves that fast food is futile how?

November 20, 2007, 06:27:03 PM
Another suggestion:

If you'd really like to discuss the possible health or otherwise benefits of fast food, why don't you take it to the corrupt.org forum and start a thread there? IT doesn't really belong here at all. See how long it stays up before an admin deletes it.

Once again, the chasm is a place to talk and relax.

AttheGates1996

November 20, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
Another suggestion:

If you'd really like to discuss the possible health or otherwise benefits of fast food, why don't you take it to the corrupt.org forum and start a thread there? IT doesn't really belong here at all. See how long it stays up before an admin deletes it.

Once again, the chasm is a place to talk and relax.

I understand it has nothing to do with the original subject. I'm basing this argument off of the fact that the standards I quoted were corrupt as hell. It's sad that fast food is whats use to judge people according to this site.

AttheGates1996

November 20, 2007, 06:57:56 PM
make an effort to understand the perspective of this site, by reading even a small quantity of the LARGE amount of EASILY ACCESSIBLE reading material on ANUS.COM.

Fuck anus.com, it's like a fucking interactive bible. Nothing to be praised. No wonder why this site is so corrupt and one-sided. You guys follow a fucking website like a Christian follows a fucking book. You may be blissfully unaware of your ignorance, but to anyone who has the mental strength to withstand the psychological pressure this site places upon one's consciousness will realize how incredibly trivial the standards this site places on society really are. Fucking degrading people in your eyes because they eat fast food or because of a television show is the worst judgment I've ever heard of, and I've studied a lot of damn religions and beliefs.

November 20, 2007, 07:10:47 PM
If you read this website like a Christian then prepare to end up with a bible.

November 20, 2007, 07:19:34 PM

Very strange that you bring beliefs into this, so let me say this:

I know NOTHING of fatalism. I know NOTHING of nihilism. I will admit I have not read one word of information on these ways of living. Perhaps my lack of knowledge is what frees me. I feel no influence to follow.

When someone brings up the reason why fast food are bad, which have been discussed multiple times before, which you would have known if you had read anything, you think it was an afterthought by one user. The fact is that the reasons fast food are bad, and not just for the person who eats it, are so painfully obvious. I am not talking about health concerns either, can you not see the effects of things beyond the individual?

Fuck anus.com, it's like a fucking interactive bible. Nothing to be praised. No wonder why this site is so corrupt and one-sided. You guys follow a fucking website like a Christian follows a fucking book. You may be blissfully unaware of your ignorance, but to anyone who has the mental strength to withstand the psychological pressure this site places upon one's consciousness will realize how incredibly trivial the standards this site places on society really are. Fucking degrading people in your eyes because they eat fast food or because of a television show is the worst judgment I've ever heard of, and I've studied a lot of damn religions and beliefs.

Yet, you haven't read any articles. Don't know any of the values espoused.  You don't even know what Nihilism or Fatalism is, and probably have not read any philosophy. So, while you may be "free to follow your own mind" you will not get very far. Even the greatest of thinkers read and tried understand those who came before. You try and do none of these things? And continue to claim superiority because you don't follow the ideals expressed here (which again, you don't even know what are), your only reason for not following them as far as I can tell is for the sake of not following them and being different. Which is beyond ridiculous.

November 20, 2007, 07:23:29 PM

Fuck anus.com

...but you're still here ;)

You are young, inexperienced and truly want to be educated, or you would shake your head and never post here again.

AttheGates1996

November 20, 2007, 07:26:48 PM
I stay here for the music. It's ashame that such good music has to be disgraced by the presence of all these worthless followers of a website.

November 20, 2007, 07:44:39 PM
Troll hunting season came faster then I tought.

November 20, 2007, 10:18:19 PM
Troll hunting season came faster then I tought.

What do trolls taste like? Can you barbecue them? What's the limit?

November 20, 2007, 11:37:13 PM
What a bunch of worthless hot air.

I don't know why anyone here is so obsessed with categorizing suicide in some absolute fashion.

I suggest that anyone with two brain cells and a little bit of patiences should do research on the life, works and death of Yukio Mishima for some insight into a heroic death.

Once you've done this, compare Mishima's manner of ending his life with your typical notion of what suicide is. Big fucking difference.

One is an act of completion, the other is an act of failure and weakness.

shadowmystic

November 21, 2007, 04:30:04 AM

Do you want everyone to be 'individuals' so we can sit around all thinking we're right and never get anywhere?  By trying to find a set of values that is common to all of us we can work together instead of pointlessly bickering, you are useless to us, and to yourself it seems, apart from your ability to cram cheeseburgers down your throat and masturbate.  If that makes you happy, go away and leave us to do something constructive, if it doesn't join us or kill yourself.  That's like three options right there, now you can be a big boy and make your own decisions.

November 21, 2007, 07:14:39 AM
Atthegates, in his youthful inexperience and a pussy, politically correct outlook on life, which was in doubt influenced by too much television, forgot two things: how the fast food advertises itself and what are the chemical components in that food that they really don't tell you about.

The McDonalds, with billions of dollars in their budget, have an agressive campaign that no other food producer can match. They target kids from the crib basically, with their cartoons and McDonald's psychopatic clown, as well as day care provided in their restaurants, so that kids can play and eat toxic shit. So next time daddy tells takes his kids out to eat, quess where will they want to go. It is typical brainwashing by television propaganda, I would be surprised if children knew of any other food producer other than McDonald's. But we shouldn't judge McDonald's for making our kids fat behemots with life expectancy of 29, right?

The second thing is the addictive chemicals they put in their junk so that they can be sure that you'll come back drolling, with glassy eyes, demanding your next dose. That include, among other things, sugar additives in great doses. But we shouldn't judge McDonald's for making zombies out of us, or the addicted people who "somehow" grew up fat with that junk and who will give their kids the same shit, right?

All this, and more, is explained in the Documentary called Supersize Me,which I saw on television, that I sometimes watch, but I choose carefully what to watch, so not everything on television sucks, there are good programmes like documentary about wildlife or scientific channels, or sport, but all in a proper measure.

You seem to forget that world is not an idealistic place and that corporations play dirty, it has been scientifficaly proven that junk food is not healthy, but hordes of addicted zombies don't care and eat big mac turds anyway, and McDonald's with that global support ruins other food companies who may not produce the healthiest food ever, but is sure better than McDonald's.

November 21, 2007, 09:34:55 AM

What do trolls taste like? Can you barbecue them? What's the limit?

You could use them as incense.