Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Negativity

Re: Negativity
November 21, 2007, 07:50:06 AM

No, your thinking needs to be modified. Anyone so stupid as to believe an absolute is clearly fodder for execution.

The point of the CORRUPT argument is this: if all people below 120 were shot in the face tomorrow, life would improve.

That is irrefutable.

Your moral argument (that is what it is: that killing all under 120s is immoral) does not address that.

While there are some I would save also, I think the case is that for society to move forward, it needs an equality of brain power, or the stupids are gonna revolt again and destroy everything again.

Below 120 is borderline retarded. Kill them.

It is not a moral argument, it is a practical one. Corrupt will simply not get noticed if it spouts such a view. And things will not get better, if you do not have your helper monkeys doing all the useful, important but simple jobs, then it would simply waste the time of the more intellectually gifted people, thus slowing society down coniderably.

November 21, 2007, 11:28:07 AM
Corrupt will simply not get noticed if it spouts such a view.

Professor Erik Pianka recently attracted worldwide attention.

And things will not get better, if you do not have your helper monkeys doing all the useful, important but simple jobs, then it would simply waste the time of the more intellectually gifted people, thus slowing society down coniderably.

A more elegant design does not require a massive population performing brute labor. Without the massive obsolete population, the welfare state would end, freeing time and resources.

Consider also that if modernity somehow carries on for a few more decades, then various automated systems likely will become increasingly more viable than having resentful organic robots and the political baggage that accompanies them.

Either way, the retards are no longer useful except to be harnessed by the parasite for mass revolutionary potential against healthy society. They can only be an overwhelming obsolete burden, a slave revolt liability or extinct. Pick a future.

TYONS

November 21, 2007, 04:13:19 PM

The point of the CORRUPT argument is this: if all people below 120 were shot in the face tomorrow, life would improve.

That is irrefutable.

Life would improve. Because...?

I just don't get why someone with a low IQ (I'm not referring to people who do not realize that fire will hurt them etc.) shall be automatically "stupid". What actually is "stupid"? How do you define stupidity?

If you use the IQ number just as a category of extermination (there are too many people-> people must be killed-> which people? -> those under IQ 120), I can understand it, but only if you use it as a category and not if you really believe in the inferiority of these people.

November 21, 2007, 06:35:42 PM
If you use the IQ number just as a category of extermination (there are too many people-> people must be killed-> which people? -> those under IQ 120), I can understand it, but only if you use it as a category and not if you really believe in the inferiority of these people.

How do you accept it as a means of differentiation without accepting the results of it?

So maybe everyone under 120 is not "inferior," but is super awesome and cool.  Can we still kill them anyway?

November 21, 2007, 09:25:09 PM
How do you define stupidity?

No offense to you, sir, but I'm a bit tired of modern people wasting their lives arguing over definitions. Look to reality, and that's more powerful than a definition. Life would be better with no under-120s alive; what else do you need to know? Do you want to talk this to death, in the hopes that it will go away?

TYONS

November 22, 2007, 09:37:13 AM

How do you accept it as a means of differentiation without accepting the results of it?

So maybe everyone under 120 is not "inferior," but is super awesome and cool.  Can we still kill them anyway?

I didn't want to say I accept it, I just wanted to point out that I would understand an argumentation saying: We need less people, so we kill everyone with an IQ below 120, whether they're smart or not doesn't matter, we just need less people, those who remain will be smart enough.
I don't understand the argumentation that life will improve if everyone with an IQ below 120 is killed.

TYONS

November 22, 2007, 09:40:00 AM

No offense to you, sir, but I'm a bit tired of modern people wasting their lives arguing over definitions. Look to reality, and that's more powerful than a definition. Life would be better with no under-120s alive; what else do you need to know? Do you want to talk this to death, in the hopes that it will go away?

Thanks for not offending me. There is definitly no sense in discussing this subject any longer, at least for me.

November 22, 2007, 11:35:39 AM
We need less people, so we kill everyone with an IQ below 120, whether they're smart or not doesn't matter, we just need less people, those who remain will be smart enough.
I don't understand the argumentation that life will improve if everyone with an IQ below 120 is killed.

You don't understand it?

We have too many people, and they're of low quality. They do nothing inspiring. They cause others to have to spend time addressing their messes.

Solve several problems at once. Exterminate the stupid.

Of all the debate on this topic, I find it hilarious that no qualified arguments have emerged against it. Again:

All people under 120 IQ points are exterminated. Is life better, or worse?

Be brave and answer.

TYONS

November 22, 2007, 11:46:06 AM
No, it is not better.

November 22, 2007, 11:51:02 AM
No, it is not better.

Why?

TYONS

November 22, 2007, 11:56:07 AM
Why should it? There would be less people, allright.

November 22, 2007, 12:16:26 PM
Its either that, or simply prevent "stupid" people from breeding in an attempt to "purify" the species. Such things have been attempted in the past and have failed more often than not. I do not doubt that a solution is needed, but we need a sensible effective criteria to judge people's usefulness, and a practical way in which to carry it out which would not envoke some mass revolt from liberals and lower classes alike.

TYONS

November 22, 2007, 12:35:42 PM
[...] I do not doubt that a solution is needed, but we need a sensible effective criteria to judge people's usefulness, and a practical way in which to carry it out which would not envoke some mass revolt from liberals and lower classes alike.

That's exactly the point to me. The IQ is not the important factor, it's important what the person can do, or could do if encouraged or trained.

November 22, 2007, 01:09:19 PM
The IQ is not the important factor, it's important what the person can do, or could do if encouraged or trained.

Fail. The postmodern liberal nanny state already inundates us with encouragement and training.

November 22, 2007, 04:27:25 PM

Fail. The postmodern liberal nanny state already inundates us with encouragement and training.

But shirks from punishment for those who fail.