Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Swedish christian black metal band @ Pimp my ride

That was awesome, even though they are gay Christian black metallers. Hearing Lil Jon say "black metal style" was fucking weird. Hilarious nonetheless.

Out of all the countless Satanic BM bands out there, go figure they pick a Xian one. That's liberalistic dick-licking MTV for you.

On second thought, any self-respecting BM band would not be seen on television, especially something as cancerous and degenerate as MTV.

Out of all the countless Satanic BM bands out there, go figure they pick a Xian one. That's liberalistic dick-licking MTV for you.

On second thought, any self-respecting BM band would not be seen on television, especially something as cancerous and degenerate as MTV.

I hear Gorgoroth lately made an MTV video

I hear Gorgoroth lately made an MTV video

That's where "self-respecting" comes into action and negates them. They are contriving an even bigger image and name for themselves with their cute legal fiascos. The strangling of the intruder (maybe staged?), the nude girls on the crosses, suspected homosexuality of band members... what stereotypical superficialities doesn't this band employ?

AttheGates1996

This video hurt to watch. These type of queers are the reason why people stereotype metal heads as insecure.

i believe that people who project personalities such as this have been designed by judaen conglomerate music organizations in order to combat the spread and possible conversion of indo-european youths back into their ancient spirituality through underground black metal art.

i believe that people who project personalities such as this have been designed by judaen conglomerate music organizations in order to combat the spread and possible conversion of indo-european youths back into their ancient spirituality through underground black metal art.

Scratch the art and this doesn't sound too far from the truth.

AND, LO AND BEHOLD! CHRISTIANITY IS THE SOLE CANCER THAT, WITHOUT PREJUDICE, DEVOURS MAN'S SOUL. ACROSS THE EAST AND WEST, EVEN THE HYPERBOREANS COULD NOT ESCAPE IT...

Hey, their cross is facing the wrong way...

Out of all the countless Satanic BM bands out there, go figure they pick a Xian one.

That's funny, it seems to me that MTV expresses anything BUT Christian values. I think they just go with whatever's least offensive, and figured any Satanic band would murder/enslave/sodomize "Lil John" when he came walking up the path. Christians = safe.

ill agree with born for banning.

and ive seen this before, quite funny actually.

Divus_de_Mortuus

Wow, as if the world needed another reminder metal is dead.

I wonder if they'll do a song together.

By the way, theres no such thing as Christian Black metal. its a complete contradiction in terms. therefore, shortly following this episode, the two boys exploded.

"That's right, I'm in Sweden! Hook'en up 2 matchin' Metal HEEEAAARGGGGHHHDDS!"

- Lil Jon

By the way, theres no such thing as Christian Black metal. its a complete contradiction in terms.

There actually is if i'm not mistaken. It's called "Unblackened Metal" and is the complete pinicle of Christian hypocrisy. In fact Nuclear Blast apparently had one or two Unblackened Metal bands signed to them in the mid 90's.