Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Swedish christian black metal band @ Pimp my ride

Antestor had Hellhammer as a session drummer.

I would so volunteer to be on that show if I could inject ANUSian propaganda (I have no idea what an "ANUS"-y car would look like, but I'd get them to retool it with a GOATSE hood ornament).

"Yeah, Lil John! We've been driving around in this piece of shit forever trying to convince people to stop polluting, and separate the races!"

(sudden commercial break)

That's obviously fake. They're obviously trying to expand their viewing audience so they paid two actors. It said they were twins in it by the way. I like how they're wearing the exact same clothes. It's very amusing that mtv doesn't know any black metal music so the put slayer on. It's probably the only metal band they know of.

It's very amusing that mtv doesn't know any black metal music so the put slayer on. It's probably the only metal band they know of.

More likely...

Everything you see or hear on MTV is an advertisement. They support others in their industry with whom they have working relationships.

This is why underground metal is never mentioned. It does not participate in this economy.

chrstphrbnntt

(I have no idea what an "ANUS"-y car would look like, but I'd get them to retool it with a GOATSE hood ornament).

High MPG, lots of passenger space, a loud sound system and mounted assault rifles. GOATSE hood ornament sounds about right.

That's obviously fake. They're obviously trying to expand they're viewing audience so they paid two actors.

If only that were the case. The band's myspace confirms it's pretty much legit, and is home to this little gem:

INFLUENCES
Jesus Christ. Satyricon, Emperor, Dissection (R.I.P), and everything who sounds necro!

God Bless you!

If only that were the case. The band's myspace confirms it's pretty much legit, and is home to this little gem:

INFLUENCES
Jesus Christ. Satyricon, Emperor, Dissection (R.I.P), and everything who sounds necro!

God Bless you!

It's also on their official website. No, it's not a prank. Haha

There actually is if i'm not mistaken. It's called "Unblackened Metal" and is the complete pinicle of Christian hypocrisy. In fact Nuclear Blast apparently had one or two Unblackened Metal bands signed to them in the mid 90's.

hence, it is NOT black metal. it is "unblack" metal or whatever trendy name these idiot Christians decided to put on it.

i maintain my first statement.

it is "unblack" metal or whatever trendy name these idiot Christians decided to put on it.

It's like all Christian metal: imitate what the secular bands do, but make it safe.

Those well-meaning Swedes are deluded, but it's hard not to be, since the world does appear to be in Satan's hands.

I didn't question that these were real black metal artists. I just thought that they were given scripts to read. For example the first thing they say when they see the car is Deep Purple. It's like mtv is trying to prove that they're real metal heads. The commotion over the new car is definitely staged. The people who 'pimped' the car are pretty stupid. They're supposed to make a car that the guys would like based on the interview. I can imagine their thought process, "They're wearing all black and they like black metal. Let's paint the car purple and make everything in it purple too!"

I just thought that they were given scripts to read.

That's absolutely for sure. You don't run a multimillion dollar TV franchise without making sure everyone falls into line. It's entertainment, not reality, and they turned that car into a ghettomobile.

Good publicity for the Christian black metal band though. For being as gay as it is, you think Christianity would be more pro-homosexual but they seem to want them to stay unmarried and abstain from anal sex and blowjobs, which is unlikely.

And I thought I've seen it all when Dimmu Borgir began to appear on MTV.
Meh...

Hah, it's not always bad, in Lativa Skyforger appeared at MTV, and dethroned Placebo at a poll.
Or in Romania Negura Bunget appeared at MTV also.
Of course, those are the regional MTV channels.