Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Chuck Schuldiner died of AIDS

November 23, 2007, 03:05:23 PM
Found this on another forum:

Just like the men he'd blown
When he celebrated a faggot's death
He was talking about his own

The 'brain tumor' was just a lie
That he got butt fucking guys

His music sucked
He died of AIDS
His mom's a cunt
And Death was gay

Just like Eazy-E
All his shirts were stained with semen
And his breath smelled just like pee

His music sucked
He died of AIDS
His mom's a cunt
And Death is gay!

Although that forum will ban you for saying "Chuck Schuldiner died of AIDS," it is funny to see 3-4 ANUS activists trolling the holy cows.

Does anyone in Pink Frothy AIDS have AIDS, or should they be pedophiles? I like that better as a troll.

Or Jenkem users?

Re: Chuck Schuldiner died of AIDS
November 23, 2007, 04:08:58 PM
Thank you, thank you!  I'm here for the next three days.  Tell your friends, folks.

November 23, 2007, 04:40:01 PM
If I'm not wrong, I also "invented" another acronym, mainly Chuck SCHWULdiner. Hah. I dit. When I google it, only my forum accounts appear.

November 23, 2007, 05:57:06 PM
How do we get the word out to more people? They just banned another ANUS account on Ultimate Metal for typing "Chuck Died of AIDS."

November 23, 2007, 07:05:49 PM
Something about reading through that thread made me wonder: Are forums such as those typically a "rite of passage" for the more serious and intelligent fans of metal music, until they find out about higher quality forums such as this one (the only one of its kind as far as I know)? It's hard to imagine for me; ANUS was just about the first site I found when I was just slowly getting into certain metal acts, and I've never looked back. Glancing over forums like that doesn't particularly give me any incentive to, either.

November 23, 2007, 07:58:16 PM
Every other forum is clogged with hipster consumers, many going to their deathbed without repenting. I have never been drawn to the company of idiots.

November 24, 2007, 07:40:21 AM
How do we get the word out to more people? They just banned another ANUS account on Ultimate Metal for typing "Chuck Died of AIDS."

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Pr. Henry Wright, teacher at the University of Medecine of Washington and chairman of the non-profit organization Still Life (Washington), which aims to provide aid and support to AIDS virus carriers in our county and to ensure their families that the pain they must share each day of their lives will neither be ignored nor denied by authorities, religious congregations or -- the most tragic of all -- their own friends and co-workers, who are often prompt to dismiss the true nature of their affliction as a means to escape the burden of an inevitable end they feel responsible for. My attention has been caught by your website as I was carrying a research over the awareness of AIDS transmission methods among online communities between 1999 and 2007, which has proven to be steadily declining. Please do not take into account my social background or my lack of knowledge about your community when judging the content of my message. I would like to encourage each member of this Internet online board to consider the pain inflicted to the family of the person you are referring to each time you are ignoring or denying the cause of his death, and the shadow you are casting upon his memory every time he is remembered in these terms. Please do not add to the tragic nature of this time of mourning by denying what has caused it. Immuno-deficiency is not shameful, nor is homosexuality. Many families tell us : when our relatives denied what has led to his passing, our son died for the second time. Do not let emotion overwhelm you and add pain and confusion where one needs to find support and understanding. Recognize what has caused the death of your friend so that you and his family can rebuild something together and live on. Do not let AIDS triumph and pretend that it doesn't exist.

Best Regards,

- H. Wright

You can contact me at [email protected]

Or visit the site http://www.weallhaveaids.com for more information.

What do you think ?

November 24, 2007, 01:42:12 PM
Heh, that's awesome.

A pro-LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual) group claiming him as a mascot is also a good idea.

November 24, 2007, 07:56:22 PM
Chuck Schuldiner was born on May 13, 1967 on Long Island, New York to a Jewish father of Austrian descent and a mother from the American South, a convert to Judaism; both his parents were teachers. In 1968, his family moved to Florida. Schuldiner was the youngest of three children.

In late October/early November, Schuldiner became ill with pneumonia. He died on December 13, 2001, at approximately 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schuldiner

Pneumonia caused by P. carinii is the most common opportunistic infection affecting Americans living with AIDS.

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00135.html

Chuck Schuldiner died of an anal tumor brought on by his ambisexual ("any port in a storm") lifestyle. The people who deny Chuck Died of AIDS are closet homophobes.

November 30, 2007, 01:43:44 AM
Metallica, Load and Reload were products of greed, Spiritual Healing and other post-Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy albums were products of an egomaniac    

December 04, 2007, 05:43:22 PM
I signed up to asforementioned forum as "sandalwearer" with my location as "chucks butt" and usertitle of "aidsjunky" and within 5 posts was banned forever as a "troll". Dont know why! I even was nice and wrote a nice review for Mayhem's latest album! I supppose I did dis Cannibal Corpse though, but didnt even get around to starting on chuck! I even took the time to introduce myself! What a bunch of poser fgts.
How come the "ultimate" metal forums had trendy rock bands on it? Perhaps I should look to my emo side more in order to be more metal??
I did notice that the guitarist from my chemical romance (or some other fgt band) had died, so I did  mention that it was probably another case of aids, maybe they didnt like that!  ;D

December 04, 2007, 05:54:46 PM
Today is probably the worst day ever. Its with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least. Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely,

Hawthorne Heights

Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

you read it right, no gossip please  ;D

December 05, 2007, 12:06:28 AM
Metallica, Load and Reload were products of greed, Spiritual Healing and other post-Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy albums were products of an egomaniac    

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

December 07, 2007, 05:03:22 PM
hehehehehe. That was awesome. I needed that, onan.

(quote unquote, C . Schuldiner, Dec. 2, 2001)

January 24, 2008, 10:54:24 PM
and I quote..."Schuldiner became ill with pneumonia". Seems interesting how a recent celebrity death, also apparently had the same disease! Perhaps AID'S was the culprit here as well. And further evidence to the fact is that the masseuse called his friend (Ashley Olsen) who also shows AID's like symptoms (frail, sketetal frame, frequent hospitalisations for "viruses", perpetually poor artistic skills and a penchant for anal sex). You may well view this as speculation, but the facts speak for themself. People at the scene also have said  that a CD was on the stereo, and in particular one song on repeat, which was identified as "Without Judgement" from the Symbolic album.