Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

alien origins of scandinavian metal

Re: alien origins of scandinavian metal
November 28, 2007, 11:29:43 PM
Humor me for a brief moment all...
I've read different things that speak of a race of ETs that look like Nordic people, and are of course referred to as the Nordic aliens. From the Pleides if I recall(supposedly).

I have often thought that it'd be quite something if we found out that ETs don't come from other planets, but come from other dimensions...making them Extradimensional instead of Extraterrestrial I guess. Hell, one might be sitting right next to you now and you'd not even know it if they are on a wavelength that humans can't perceive.

At any rate, since this is the chasm, there surely is some room for a "fun" topic like ETs, right? Just maybe not presented in the way it was here.

Surely some of you find the possibility fascinating.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 11:36:21 PM
I have often thought that it'd be quite something if we found out that ETs don't come from other planets, but come from other dimensions...making them Extradimensional instead of Extraterrestrial I guess. Hell, one might be sitting right next to you now and you'd not even know it if they are on a wavelength that humans can't perceive.

Due to my previous statements on the parallel universes I find this to be more likely than ETs from another planet. I stated this earlier in my defense to someone saying it's impossible to travel light speed, much less, at a greater velocity and that it is proof that this original topic was far fetched.

So once again, everyone who has insulted me, I have beliefs that are similar to that of other people's on this site.

November 29, 2007, 12:05:19 AM

Before advances in technology, cloning was considered fiction. Now it's fact. Want to specify why something that is now dismissed as fictional is guaranteed to never be proven true?

Sure.

Advances in technology can not  change what happened in the past. The past is irrelevant of the rate at which the technology will improve in the future. Cloning was successful because it was a concept made for the future. Although I say that, I'am still not sure weather fiction took the idea of cloning from 'molecular cloning' and made it more sexy or science took the idea from fiction. But regardless, the hypothesis on the Scandinavian origins presented in this thread has as much truth to it as does the bible on it's rendition of the the Origin of the Universe.

So essentially, you're saying that we should give the Bible fiction also a chance because Cloning was successful?

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 12:13:21 AM

Sure.

Advances in technology can not  change what happened in the past. The past is irrelevant of the rate at which the technology will improve in the future. Cloning was successful because it was a concept made for the future. Although I say that, I'am still not sure weather fiction took the idea of cloning from 'molecular cloning' and made it more sexy or science took the idea from fiction. But regardless, the hypothesis on the Scandinavian origins presented in this thread has as much truth to it as does the bible on it's rendition of the the Origin of the Universe.

So essentially, you're saying that we should give the Bible fiction also a chance because Cloning was successful?

Iím not associating actual history with fact or fiction. The past is dead set, as you said. It is fact and the topic here is whether or not we can attempt to decipher a part of the past that has been theorized, like that of aliens having been involved with the Scandinavians. Youíre the one who told me to separate facts from fiction, but you did not elaborate.

It may be fiction now that aliens could be from another dimension, but my intention on the statement I made is that parallel universes could be proven, no longer be considered fictional, and could shed some light on the theory of Scandinavians having been of another planetís descent.

November 29, 2007, 12:25:00 AM
Once again, you're assuming that 'Alien Origins of Scandinavians' is a plausible theory to begin with. You are trying to speculate what happened in the past not on the basis of some hard evidence  but on the basis of your IMAGINATION and the Parallel Universe theory which are hardly related to each other in the first place.

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 12:44:43 AM
Once again, you're assuming that 'Alien Origins of Scandinavians' is a plausible theory to begin with.

It is plausible, and if what is now considered fiction can be proven as technology advances then in time it can make "Alien origins of Scandinavians" even more plausible.

November 29, 2007, 12:57:58 AM
So,basically no matter how abusrd the fiction is, it is plausible because it could be proven in the future? Oh my! I can only wait for the Pink Unicorn's existence to be proven.

There are good theories and there  not-so-good theories. Then there are retarded theories like this one which relies more on imagination than on rational thinking. Like everything in life, we should reject the rest and only keep the better ones. If you want  to waste time, power and resources researching such a nonsensical garbage, more power to you.

November 29, 2007, 01:15:29 AM

It is plausible, and if what is now considered fiction can be proven as technology advances then in time it can make "Alien origins of Scandinavians" even more plausible.

Hiding in the future isn't evidence. I could very well say I am a god but you mortals wont be able to know this definitively now. That alone is not proof of anything. And as of now no evidence has been presented to support the idea of the Scandinavians being aliens. Also its very unlikly alienes have ever visited earth and many scientists belive it is impossible to travel between parallel universes (which even the idea of parallel universes is only a theory) without simply disappearing into nothingness.

So if we follow your argument, me stating I am a god is a plausible statement. Also why don't we just say that all the British are aliens? After all they seem unearthly (since nobody defined what unearthly means of what aspects of the Scandinavians seems unearthly I am free to attribute any such meaning I wish to the word). Why not say that everyone is an alien except for me.

Its very possible it will be impossible to disprove your theory, because so much of it is based on ideas (such as parallel universes) which can never be proved. This puts the idea in the same position as religion. Religion can never be disproved because it can always adapt to new information that is uncovered because the key aspects of it cannot ever be proven wrong. No matter how unlikely it may seam it will always be "plausible" because it cannot be definitively disproved .

Please can this thread end already. Whoever has evidence present it. Otherwise to the certainty one can say god does not exist we can say the Scandinavians are purely of human origin.

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 01:17:41 AM
There are good theories and there  not-so-good theories. Then there are retarded theories like this one which relies more on imagination than on rational thinking.  

That's some strong talk for some one who has done absolutely no research on it.

Also strong talk considering the string and M theory state the possibilities of parallel universes which could be the source from which aliens could come from to our universe.

Why don't you do me a favor and research and give me reasons why this theory is so irrational.

November 29, 2007, 01:34:49 AM
I just explained in the previous statement why this idea is so irrational.

The Scandinavians show no unusual talents that mark them as anything but human. You might as well argue that lobsters from the south pacific are aliens because of there unearthly characteristics. Say that to any scientists and he will laugh at you, this case of the vikings being aliens is not different. Why would aliens look and behave identically to humans? Not only that but by the fact they settled in lands in mingled with the locals means they have the same DNA as humans. What looks like a human, behaves like a human and has the same DNA as a human that isn't human?

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 01:38:47 AM
I just explained in the previous statement why this idea is so irrational.

The Scandinavians show no unusual talents that mark them as anything but human. You might as well argue that lobsters from the south pacific are aliens because of there unearthly characteristics. Say that to any scientists and he will laugh at you, this case of the vikings being aliens is not different. Why would aliens look and behave identically to humans? Not only that but by the fact they settled in lands in mingled with the locals means they have the same DNA as humans. What looks like a human, behaves like a human and has the same DNA as a human that isn't human?

Don't tell me how irrational it is. I'm not the one who originally brought up the idea. I just simply stated that I personally believe this is possible.

November 29, 2007, 01:40:13 AM
Why don't you fill me in my giving me the links to the alien fossils archive that they found while 'researching' on how the Scandinavians are atually aliens? I'am not taking about the parallel universe theory, and theory it always will be because experiments to validate the claim that it makes can not be done. If you know something that I don't regarding this matter (Parallel Universe) †then by all means give me some  peer reviewed scientific articles/journals. I'd be glad to read them. †But the connection you've made between Parallel Universe and Scandinavians is extremely vauge and absurd. You're jumping into conclusions too easily. You're saying, 'here, here's a parallel universe theory....and that's why the Scandinavians are actually aliens".

Or should I , †like you did, just tell you to go and research on the Pink Unicorn and then come to post here in this thread?

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 02:08:18 AM
Why don't you fill me in my giving me the links to the alien fossils archive that they found while 'researching' on how the Scandinavians are atually aliens? I'am not taking about the parallel universe theory, and theory it always will be because experiments to validate the claim that it makes can not be done. If you know something that I don't regarding this matter (Parallel Universe)  then by all means give me some  peer reviewed scientific articles/journals. I'd be glad to read them.  But the connection you've made between Parallel Universe and Scandinavians is extremely vauge and absurd. You're jumping into conclusions too easily. You're saying, 'here, here's a parallel universe theory....and that's why the Scandinavians are actually aliens".

Or should I ,  like you did, just tell you to go and research on the Pink Unicorn and then come to post here in this thread?

Iíll state my connection of theories one last time and leave you guys to interpret it. And when I say interpret I mean insult.

If Parallel universes exist then so can other life forms within those universes.
     -I find this to be a somewhat popular belief amongst some people.

If the absurd (yes Iím admitting itís unlikely) idea of possibly creating a universe by colliding two membranes together in a lab could possibly happen then the life forms of another universe could have created ours.
     -The M theory suggests a dimension of membranes and that our big bang could have been the product of two colliding. The science channel documentary briefly explained the incredibly unlikely chance of being able to manipulate these membranes and experiment to see if a collision does indeed create another parallel universe.

If the technology to create a universe is possible than so might be traveling through parallel universes. Therefore, the life forms could visit the newly born universe.
     -Iím not the only one here who has stated this possibility

Out of the millions of galaxies to choose from they found a habitable planet (our earth) to begin a new race.
     -Very plausible

Theyíre colonization could have been what we consider the humans from past Scandinavia.
     -Whoís to say that we are anyone but the form of an alien evolved to survive this particular home?

As I said before, It is highly unlikely but that does not keep me from considering the possible.

November 29, 2007, 04:19:39 AM
I wonder how can people type so much to answer in a thread that makes no sense at all. let's face it. Scandinavians are very human. Their customs and history is pretty much based around their weather and  environment.  Scandinavian metal is pretty much based on this, (among other factors).
If you want to be open minded, then lets say you are purely the invention of my distorted mind, you simply don't exist Atthegates, you are part of my subconcious, and all you think and say was already dictated by my mind. See? what makes sense here?
What it is possible and what it is not? Everything could be possible as well as nothing could. You must learn to separate what can be possible and what cannot based on many factors. You cannot base your statements solemnly on only one idea.
And here I go, babbling as much as everyone, meh. Must be the wine's fault.
And trust me, stop listening behemoth latest alnum, is ruining your brain kid.

November 29, 2007, 01:13:09 PM
Hahaha, brilliant post... that's all I can add