Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

alien origins of scandinavian metal

alien origins of scandinavian metal
November 28, 2007, 01:59:25 AM
Is it possible that metal actually originated from another planet? There are theories that seem to prove that the ancient vikings weren't truly earth natives but landed on the planet thousands of years before Immortal or Burzum started musical sub-genres.
self-improvement is for the weak.

AttheGates1996

Re: alien origins of scandinavian metal
November 28, 2007, 02:25:56 AM
Is it possible that metal actually originated from another planet? There are theories that seem to prove that the ancient vikings weren't truly earth natives but landed on the planet thousands of years before Immortal or Burzum started musical sub-genres.

Wow, simply amazing. Thank god that some one else on this planet shares the belief of past encounters and communication between humans and aliens besides me. I have always had extensive theories on how aliens have been a part of human life for as long as our existence.

As for Vikings having been aliens, I don't know. Sounds a bit far fetched but it’s very possible. According to claims from those who are supposedly abducted by aliens, the aliens seem to be very interested in our sexual reproduction organs. For example aliens have been known to take babies from pregnant women and semen from males. Some consider that aliens are finding ways to breed with us and blend in. Perhaps to help populate the earth with more educated individuals?

Creepy story I thought I would share. A woman who now studies UFOs claims to be abducted quite frequently. I don’t remember exactly how often. It was something like every month. She was once 3 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. After an alien abduction, she didn’t think anything of it because it happened so routinely to her. Her baby mysteriously disappeared. Six years later… abducted again only to remember nothing but a brief glimpse at a young girl who strikingly resembled her…

shadowmystic

November 28, 2007, 02:45:21 AM
If anyone hadn't already realised AttheGates was a troll, here's the clincher.  

...I was also abducted by aliens as a child, but all they did was video tape me naked and rub something resembling a clitorus on their wall, come to think of it I saw that video on youtube a few months back.

November 28, 2007, 03:00:31 AM
I thought maybe you were going to address the somewhat "alien" aesthetic of some of the bands, like darkthrone at times perhaps. I don't think Atthegates1996 is a troll though, just a pretty average kid. I_Stab_People baited him pretty well.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 03:26:26 AM
Alright, let’s be reasonable here. Though everyone on this site hates me because I’m the only one who question their views on life, I find my alien theories to be quite legitimate. And I don’t absolutely believe in everything I’ve stated here. It’s all just a possibility. But I will say that I find these answers to the origin of our universe to be a hell of a lot more believable than just taking the easy route out by saying there’s one supreme being dictating the universe.

According to the string theory, 11 dimensions exist. Albert Einstein theorized that time should be the 4th dimension. Since then scientists have discovered 11 dimensions, 1 being time, 10 being of space.

It is only possible to introduce the M theory by linking the 5 string theories. The M theory consists of the belief of parallel universes and multiple dimensions. M could potentially stand for “membranes” indicating that membranes vibrate and collide in this universe and others. These collisions are what scientists consider to be big bangs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

I was watching a documentary on the science channel telling of these theories, and the very end of the program suggested that as technology advances, it might be possible to manipulate these so called membranes and if we could cause them to collide, and of course considering the explanation of the big bang theory, then another universe would begin to expand. It wouldn’t take up any space in our universe. It would be its own independent space.

Therefore, whether this theory seems to be so redundantly ridiculous, it might be possible for a life form to create a universe. Who’s to say that “aliens” did not create ours? Some ufos researchers do not consider ufos to be from a different galaxy but from a different universe and possibly time.

November 28, 2007, 04:41:02 AM
As recent studies have shown life on earth can exists in very extreme environments usually thought incapable of supporting life. Life has been found in boiling mud at over 100 Celsius. Life has been found to live in burning sulfur and even deep in the Ice of Antarctica. They have even found life living inside methylated spirits. This has then forced scientists to look back at our solar system and they have found a number of places that life could exist.

But there is no indication that anything other then cells existed within our solar system or anywhere near it. If we look at the number of planets that are capable of supporting sophisticated lifeforms and if we look at how likely one of those more sophisticated lifeforms grows the intelligence to travel the stars. Then factor in the part that its impossible to travel beyond the speed of light and the few theories they have to get around that would require a level of technological prowess many thousands of times that available to us. If you look at all that and you wonder how likely it is that aliens ever came here or why they would want to. Because if they could we would be so primitive would be be bellow ants. And why would an Alien civilization so advanced want to watch ants. And furthermore watch ants while hiding themselves.

I find it far fetched to be kind, to consider the chances that aliens visit or have visited earth.

November 28, 2007, 05:05:19 AM
Well surely nobody on this forum believes that of the potentially billions of planets out there, the Earth is the only one that sustains any intelligent life? That GOD put people on this planet and this one only? :o

November 28, 2007, 05:38:14 AM
That does not have anything to do with the thread. The thread is about the possibility of aliens having a helping hand in the formation of Scandinavian metal. Not does intelligent life exist outside earth.

November 28, 2007, 06:02:15 AM
Alright, let’s be reasonable here. Though everyone on this site hates me because I’m the only one who question their views on life,
According to the string theory, 11 dimensions exist. Albert Einstein theorized that time should be the 4th dimension. Since then scientists have discovered 11 dimensions, 1 being time, 10 being of space.

How the fuck did you become so egocentric? Did all your uncles want to do you more then any of your cousins?

Christ, the views expressed on this site (which as mentioned in another thread, you don't actually know what are) are not in any way popular. What makes you think that any single one user here has not been questioned a hundred times by people more intelligent then yourself?

Shit, get the fuck off your horse.

It is only possible to introduce the M theory by linking the 5 string theories. The M theory consists of the belief of parallel universes and multiple dimensions. M could potentially stand for “membranes” indicating that membranes vibrate and collide in this universe and others. These collisions are what scientists consider to be big bangs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

I was watching a documentary on the science channel telling of these theories, and the very end of the program suggested that as technology advances, it might be possible to manipulate these so called membranes and if we could cause them to collide, and of course considering the explanation of the big bang theory, then another universe would begin to expand. It wouldn’t take up any space in our universe. It would be its own independent space.

Therefore, whether this theory seems to be so redundantly ridiculous, it might be possible for a life form to create a universe. Who’s to say that “aliens” did not create ours? Some ufos researchers do not consider ufos to be from a different galaxy but from a different universe and possibly time.

The problem with string theory in general, is that one it cannot be experimentally proven and every time experiments fail it's proponents claim we need more energy and also do not state how much. Secondly string theory doesn't really predict much of anything and as such cannot be verified. For the time being, string theory is nothing but some exceedingly elegant mathematics.

Also, this is ridiculous.

November 28, 2007, 03:25:16 PM
Topics like this one bring down the IQ of the whole forum.
The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 04:16:34 PM
its impossible to travel beyond the speed of light and the few theories they have to get around that would require a level of technological prowess many thousands of times that available to us.

Not being able to travel the speed of light is a very definitive theory. but what about the theory of ufos coming from parallel universes or even different moments in time. Stephen Hawking, while writing his book "The Universe in a Nutshell", very briefly mentioned in his time travel chapter the theory of aliens coming from another time. I don't know if I believe this but after all time warps are a theory just as the impossibility of traveling at light speed.

http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/warps3.html

As for aliens coming from a parallel universe, I put the idea out there, now it's just left to speculation on beliefs in the string theory and the M theory and some highly unlikely chance of technology being able to create a big bang and begin the expansion of the universe. But I'm sure none of you will think twice about that because I'm sure as most are reading this they won't actually think straight but instead be finding ways to insult me.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 04:18:56 PM
That does not have anything to do with the thread. The thread is about the possibility of aliens having a helping hand in the formation of Scandinavian metal. Not does intelligent life exist outside earth.

I'm pretty sure that understanding the possibilities of intelligent life outside of the earth contributes a great deal to whether or not intelligent life outside of the earth helped our Scandinavian metal.

November 28, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
ATG1996 do you believe that the Illuminati shape changing lizards control the Earth? I do as well and I agree with your opinions in this thread. How do these people not see the stark evidence before them? They need to open their eyes!

"For example aliens have been known to take babies from pregnant women and semen from males"

Wow that just proves it for me.  No denying this.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 04:50:33 PM
"For example aliens have been known to take babies from pregnant women and semen from males"

Wow that just proves it for me.  No denying this.

Sounds stupid at first. The very first result of a google search on the broad topic "Alien Abductions."

http://skepdic.com/aliens.html

The first sentence of this google search involves aliens abducting and experimenting with reproductive organs of the humans. I know this isn't a credible source, and i don't believe everything on the site, but obviously I'm not alone. It is a wide-spread belief that I'm safely assuming you guys have done zero research in.

November 28, 2007, 04:52:44 PM
People buying Behemoth's latest album aren't alone either.

Hearsay is not proof.