Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

alien origins of scandinavian metal

AttheGates1996

Re: alien origins of scandinavian metal
November 28, 2007, 04:59:17 PM
People buying Behemoth's latest album aren't alone either.

Hearsay is not proof.

I agree, but maybe more reasearch and looking into would be the knowledgeable thing to do?

People buy Slayer's albums.

Hearsay isn't disproof.

November 28, 2007, 05:12:18 PM
You stated two absolutes in your previous post, both of which I repudiated by saying:

"People buying Behemoth's latest album aren't alone either.

Hearsay is not proof."

You providing me with a couple of exceptions doesn't stop me bring correct.

"Professor, professor!"

"Yes young lad?"

"I have just found out that aliens are probing us all and taking our semen!"

"Oh my that's a big discovery! Have you got any proof?"

"Yes, my friend Erwin told me his friends cousin's workmate from the sewage plant knew a guy who had a brother who claimed his friend was ABDUCTED!"

"... that's not proof though is it?"

"Oh yes, but is it disproof?

"... Oh my God."

chrstphrbnntt

November 28, 2007, 05:39:47 PM

Sounds stupid at first. The very first result of a google search on the broad topic "Alien Abductions."

http://skepdic.com/aliens.html

The first sentence of this google search involves aliens abducting and experimenting with reproductive organs of the humans. I know this isn't a credible source, and i don't believe everything on the site, but obviously I'm not alone. It is a wide-spread belief that I'm safely assuming you guys have done zero research in.

Indeed; everybody on this board needs to open their eyes, and stop sitting on their hands, twiddling their thumbs. I've been abducted many, many times. I actually found this site while looking for information on anal probes.

November 28, 2007, 05:49:08 PM
I am generally abducted about 2 times a week. Generally just after I take lots of drugs have have gay sex. I always wake up with a sore arse, so I assume they are using some kind of anal probe on me.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 06:02:07 PM
Never have I seen such horrible insults before, sounds like they're coming from a 10 year old child who hit puberty incredibly early, ha.

On the original topic: If the theory states that Vikings were not of human descent then how did they have the intelligence to write good music and the body of a humans?

I have yet to see anyone else's theories.

Dunkelheit

November 28, 2007, 06:18:15 PM
On the original topic: If the theory states that Vikings were not of human descent then how did they have the intelligence to write good music and the body of a humans?

Okay, he's a troll.

November 28, 2007, 06:31:36 PM
What other theory do you need, they are in all probability humans. Sounds like a time to refer to Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

It has been shown that animals cannot cross bread except with creates of extremely similar DNA, and even there direct offspring cannot produce any kind of child. Yet there are many non Scandinavians who have children with Scandinavians, what does this tell us. That they are human. Also no oone has presented any evidence of this outrageous claim. I_Stab_People said "There are theories that seem to prove" but he did not say what these were and a theory is a theory not in any way evidence. But there is lots of evidence against such a theory. As i said before about the crossbreeding and the improbability of aliens visiting earth. And it should be noted that most scientists think that once you leave this universe you simply do not exist, rather then move into a new one. Also many surveys have been taken about the DNA structure of particular ethnic groups across the world, which has gone through Scandinavia and no none human DNA was found.

Something that has the same DNA as a human is a human. And I very much doubt that a completly independent evolution with a completely different environment could create an alien identical to being human.

It has been said that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, which is true. Where there should be evidence of the Scandinavians being aliens there is no, so we can safely conclude that are human.

November 28, 2007, 09:10:49 PM
Atthegates, face it, metal from Scandinavian countries is the way it is due to the weather and environment. As well as their history. Now stop the non-sense.
By the way Atthegates, I knew listening new Behemoth albums wouldn't be good for your mental health.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 10:27:14 PM
Now stop the non-sense.

It's only non-sense to you because your not open minded. I never even made a statement on what I believe and you dumb asses are the ones who flipped your shit.

November 28, 2007, 10:36:58 PM

It's only non-sense to you because your not open minded. I never even made a statement on what I believe and you dumb asses are the ones who flipped your shit.

Not everything deemed to be nonsense is due to lack of "open-mindedness".

Have you learned anything from your time here yet?  Your routine is tiresome and isn't apt to last much longer.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 10:53:51 PM
My routine usually consists of expressing another point of view that I believe in. I don't believe that aliens have interbred with us. It's merely a theory that offered a possible explanation to the possibility of Scandinavians having been un-earthly.

I don't believe in what you guys are considering non-sense. The only only thing that distinguishes me as "mentally retarded" that differs from what you guys are saying is that I've researched and looked into a subject that you guys have not. Instead you have chosen to remain ignorant on the subject as a response to a subject you do not understand, you insult.

Dunkelheit

November 28, 2007, 11:11:12 PM
My routine usually consists of expressing another point of view that I believe in. I don't believe that aliens have interbred with us. It's merely a theory that offered a possible explanation to the possibility of Scandinavians having been un-earthly.

What the fuck made you think they are "un-earthly" in the first place? All the people complaining about the chasm were right, this place is a fucking cesspool now. This needs to just be turned back into the compost.

November 28, 2007, 11:25:18 PM
Is it possible that metal actually originated from another planet? There are theories that seem to prove that the ancient vikings weren't truly earth natives but landed on the planet thousands of years before Immortal or Burzum started musical sub-genres.

A simple answer that should have ended this thread a long time ago would be - NO. Period. Even though I believe or have a 'faith' on the fact that we are not alone in this universe, the premise on which this thread stands is fucking retarded. Learn to separate facts from fiction, that's all I can say.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 11:27:38 PM

What the fuck made you think they are "un-earthly" in the first place? All the people complaining about the chasm were right, this place is a fucking cesspool now. This needs to just be turned back into the compost.

I don’t personally think they are un-earthly. The topic at hand was:

Is it possible that metal actually originated from another planet? There are theories that seem to prove that the ancient vikings weren't truly earth natives but landed on the planet thousands of years before Immortal or Burzum started musical sub-genres.

Emphasis on the “weren’t truly earth natives” which usually qualifies as one being un-earthly.

AttheGates1996

November 28, 2007, 11:29:29 PM
Learn to separate facts from fiction, that's all I can say.

Before advances in technology, cloning was considered fiction. Now it's fact. Want to specify why something that is now dismissed as fictional is guaranteed to never be proven true?