Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

alien origins of scandinavian metal

AttheGates1996

Re: alien origins of scandinavian metal
December 05, 2007, 06:27:36 PM
What can we learn from it, if anything? What have we learned from it? Will we forget about it by next week? Those sorts of questions need to be answered for the experience to be purposeful.

I did answer the last question and I basically answered all of them with the fact that it will depend on the individual. Can we learn anything from it? Absolutely, no doubt in my mind. If somehow human alien interaction is later experienced and provides physical proof then itís very possible that the same could have happened in the past. And if a discovery is never proven then weíve learned that this theory is to never be proven.

We havenít learned anything for it as of now. Except maybe that people should consider. Obviously the human race canít have all the answers immediately when we want it.

Iíve already answered your question about forgetting this topic.

December 05, 2007, 06:51:54 PM
I think you are missing the point, even if we learn from it, is what we learn of any value?

December 05, 2007, 10:04:14 PM
let's ask david icke what his opinion is.

December 05, 2007, 10:53:44 PM
let's ask david icke what his opinion is.

I think he would disagree on the basis that his cold blooded lizard-men wouldn't be able to survive in cold climates  :-* . We are still talking about the possibility of aliens landing in scandinavia with their spaceships, proceeding to sail around in wooden viking seaships and inadvertently inventing black metal, right? God this thread is dire.

December 06, 2007, 10:35:58 PM
I'm in a weird (kind of funny) mood today, so here I go...
Once upon a time, in a forgotten corner of Scandinavia. A float of spaceships came from the skies above and stepped upon some vikings, crushing them to death. The rest of the Viking tribe, beholding in awe the infinite power of these funky little green men, began to worship them as gods. And these gods taught them useful things such as the proper way for females to give oral pleasure, and for males, they taught them the pleasure of anal sex. But one day, they announced their departure from Earth, although they promised they would come back again someday. Thousand years later, to a lost corner of Norway, a spaceship arrived. A couple of old funky green aliens came out .
Nearby, a couple of young kids looked at them in awe, and soon started to run around them asking intelligent questions such as: "D'ya' have some weed man?" or "Yo, shorty, got some ciggies?".
The funky little green men stared at them and simply replied with a fart that sounded like a growl from the demons deep down the abyssal depths of hell, and soon after, they departed towards their homeland in the skies above.
The kids, in order to forever mesmerize and celebrate this day, started imitating the fart in their instruments, (electric guitars) and with their voices.
And they named it Black Metal.
Until one day, a band called Dimmu Borgir, reached the peak of this art by composing the first black gay metal.

The "happy" End

Now you can critic me all you want, just bear in mind today is a "special" day.

December 06, 2007, 10:55:11 PM
Until one day, a band called Dimmu Borgir, reached the peak of this art by composing the first black gay metal.

As has been noted before, you can't blame Dimmu Borgir on the faggots. Those cum-breathed, dick-inhaling queers may be experts in faggotry, but even their bum-poking shit-feasting cum-guzzling perversity could not encompass the sheer weight of faggotry that Dimmu Borgir possesses.

In fact, Dimmu Borgir is so faggoted they transcend homosexuality... they are more like 11-year-old girls with stickers and a scrapbook.

December 06, 2007, 11:24:03 PM
hahaha... *Two Thumbs up*

AttheGates1996

December 10, 2007, 05:31:56 AM
Parts 1 through 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wnk6FVXCmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyjw2Kgptc4&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRCRMQPrL1Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybDZKeeDv4&feature=related

Is traveling faster than light speed impossible? We need not take intelligent scientific theories of the past and use them to block our current advances in gaining knowledge. Even if this guy is wrong, he is the only I've seen that attempts to learn much more by considering the possibility of Einstein's theories having been flawed.

December 10, 2007, 04:08:07 PM
I know someone who had an experience of being taken away from this dimension of time and space to "alien" reality in various moments of this persons' life but it was not without the contribution of chemical substances that most humans call drugs.

I don't deny that such reality exists, but personally I'm sure that chemically induced experiences do not solve the problems we have to cope with in our reality as it is given to us, with the basic elements bestowed in simple terms of words, scriptures and submission to discovered truth if such thing occurs.

> scientific theories

- Crawling does not protect from the fall -

December 19, 2007, 03:19:34 AM
Science has many theories. What it lacks is a single theory of how reality operates.

For that you need philosophy or religion. Why not just unite all of them?

December 19, 2007, 03:33:51 AM
Science has many theories. What it lacks is a single theory of how reality operates.

For that you need philosophy or religion. Why not just unite all of them?

All science is, is a set of consistent observed principles applied to our world, so philosophy and religion are forms of science just as much as physics or biology. All science is the observed truth on how our universe operates.

Is traveling faster than light speed impossible? We need not take intelligent scientific theories of the past and use them to block our current advances in gaining knowledge. Even if this guy is wrong, he is the only I've seen that attempts to learn much more by considering the possibility of Einstein's theories having been flawed.

Einstein's theory of relativity has been proven time and time again, to doubt the validity of his theory you might as well ask does gravity exist. It is simply a fact, and I'm not about to praise the man who questions the presence of gravity so I will not praise the man who questions Einsteins relativity.

December 19, 2007, 08:23:09 AM

All science is, is a set of consistent observed principles applied to our world, so philosophy and religion are forms of science just as much as physics or biology. All science is the observed truth on how our universe operates.

I'd appreciate if you could elaborate further on this. Science applies objective constants and theorems that make it possible to predict properties of potential unknowns, philosophy and religion are subjective cultural takes on objective reality.

Philosophy may be the darker underbelly of science, but ultimately it shies away from the quantitative and qualitative notions that explain the physical universe.