Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Proof of Survival After Death

Re: Proof of Survival After Death
November 29, 2007, 02:15:03 AM
That of course assumes we have souls.

AttheGates1996

November 29, 2007, 02:21:57 AM
That of course assumes we have souls.

Then what would separate a humans comprehension abilities and a table?

November 29, 2007, 05:53:41 AM

Then what would separate a humans comprehension abilities and a table?

Uhh... a brain, not to mention that a human is a complex living organism and a table is an inanimate object made of metal, wood, plastic, or what have you. You are severely retarded.

November 29, 2007, 06:16:21 AM

I see what you mean but I fail to see how it actually applies. We glorify oursleves by implying that we do not exist simply materiliastically. You're separating humans from the rest of the species in this world simply because we can think better or do you think that this 'after life' applies to all the animals along with humans?

I would say it applies to all things. They are saying that we are right now living in several invisible worlds parallel to our own human world, with the only difference the quantum wave properties. So I guess the implications are that something conscious, animal or human can continue being conscious after death in another one of these realities.

I've also read something about dreams, how they can only be explained as experiences from another parellel universe, dragged back to our own. The reason they are sometimes so weird is the other universe differs so much but our mind has to explain them by its experience in its own universe, so they often don't make sense. So it's not that we are fighting monsters in the other universe while we are asleep in this one, that's just symbolic explanation for what we are doing and seeing.

November 30, 2007, 03:01:48 AM
PROOF OF SURVIVAL AFTER DEATH

We don't need this. Live life well, then worry about death when you're dying. It will forever be an enigma and wasting air over it is pathetic.

November 30, 2007, 03:33:21 AM
How can it be enigma if there is, as the article claims, experimental proof of it?

November 30, 2007, 04:25:39 AM
The only way to conquer death is to realize the transient nature and non-existence of the subjective "I." Once one has eliminated spiritual craving and agitation, one has successfully transcended the limitations present in the categories of both "life" and "death."

When most people think about "life after death" they think about a continued existence of the subjective "I," which is obviously ridiculous. This type of notion is present largely in popular forms of Christianity and counterfeits of eastern doctrines, particularly that of "reincarnation."
Up to the high past, where the stars of wisdom flame.

AttheGates1996

November 30, 2007, 04:36:07 AM

We don't need this. Live life well, then worry about death when you're dying. It will forever be an enigma and wasting air over it is pathetic.

I agree 100% on the not worrying part.