Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Corpse Grinder rewrites Nietzsche

Re: Corpse Grinder rewrites Nietzsche
November 28, 2007, 01:30:35 PM
"I don't play any fucking homo alliance neither, or night elves or gnomes, fucking orcs or undead. FUCK THE ALLIANCE, FUCKIN' DIE YOU FUCKING EMO COCKSUCKERS"

- George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher

November 28, 2007, 03:05:12 PM
 ;D
I stopped listening when he started his fuck bla bla bla flood.

cheers

November 28, 2007, 03:42:39 PM
Someone give this man a hug....then stab him in the back.

Its almost a shame that Dimebag Darrell died so that idiots like this would live. I used to think that Cannibal Corpse were an intelligent group of people that made horrible music, but Boy George here isn't giving much hope for that possibility.  :P

November 28, 2007, 04:27:30 PM

Its almost a shame that Dimebag Darrell died so that idiots like this would live. I used to think that Cannibal Corpse were an intelligent group of people that made horrible music, but Boy George here isn't giving much hope for that possibility.  :P

Dimebag was interested in existentialism i believe, at least he had some intelligence compared to a moron like george, WoW is one of the most boring and useless video games...proof of how quickly degenerating our minds are even as youngsters.

November 28, 2007, 04:57:51 PM

Wrong, CC aren't that smart. Corpsegrinder did a great job on Monstrosity though.

November 28, 2007, 05:00:03 PM
The sense of adventure in a game like WoW is fine to enjoy sometimes, perhaps best with good friends, if that's your bag (it isn't mine). Of course this is only in moderation however, but any sense of adventure is normally destroyed by these types of games as you usually need to trail back and forth around the same few hundred square metres for hours and hours on end to "level up" or whatever, and the game becomes "who collects the most Jew Gold".

November 28, 2007, 05:01:03 PM
trolling is far more fun and constructive, if that's free time.

Septicemia

November 28, 2007, 07:00:52 PM
Priceless. I love his "Dethklok" shirt.

"AWWWWW. I LOVE WoW. FOUR 70s!"

To his credit, he recognized he's pathetic. Also, the man's maintained some really great fuckin' vocals over the years (at least what I've heard of CC).

chrstphrbnntt

November 28, 2007, 08:42:46 PM
Priceless. I love his "Dethklok" shirt.

"AWWWWW. I LOVE WoW. FOUR 70s!"

To his credit, he recognized he's pathetic. Also, the man's maintained some really great fuckin' vocals over the years (at least what I've heard of CC).

He is a good vocalist, yes; Cannibal Corpse can sniff my taint though. Imperial Doom by Monstrosity has his best vocals and the music actually has integrity.

Septicemia

November 28, 2007, 08:55:48 PM
That's what I meant - "Imperial Doom", and "Millenium" are the only albums of his that I'm really familiar with (more familiar with the former). I think from his work with Cannibal Corpse, I've only heard snippets of stuff from "Kill" and "Vile", which at least resembled his early vocals (+2% emo/metalcore)

Dunkelheit

November 28, 2007, 09:06:23 PM
Wrong, CC aren't that smart. Corpsegrinder did a great job on Monstrosity though.

I've seen videos of Alex Webster talking, didn't come off as a moron and at least he's a talented musician. Their music is both uninspired and uninspiring, though.

November 30, 2007, 03:40:30 AM
I was actually going to post this but it looks like someone beat me to it. ;)

Well anyway, let me be the first to congratulate George on demonstrating the life of a modern day pop star:

1) Perform mindless retard music.
2) Spend the rest of your time playing pointless computer games.

Also, perhaps it was only my imagination, but did anyone else detect in him a suspiciously Neanderthal-esque phenotype? Just a thought.

He honestly reminds me of what I would imagine an extremely foul-mouthed 10-year-old with fetal alcohol syndrome would sound like. If anyone here found the patience to actually sit down and watch this moron rant about nothing for seven and a half minutes, I am impressed.

P.S.
The "Dethklok" shirt really puts the icing on the cake...