Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Relativity

Re: Relativity
December 03, 2007, 03:24:37 PM
Every time I stop back through the metal forums, I feel like shooting myself in the groin. Except here, for the 10% of the messages here which are thoughtful.

I don't see why doing the right thing can't also be fun. It was fun when Immortal did it, for them, and probably when every great writer did it as well. The glum in which this human world enwraps itself is tiresome, because it produces nothing but more glum, like some bad and very cheap drug.

Kind of like the eugenics argument, I question in this the need to remove old bad posts. Sure it feels effective. Wouldn't you rather have good posts floating by instead? Reply with something smart to a good post and the bad ones will slowly get ignored and pushed to the end of the list.

No glum. Only metal!

December 31, 2007, 10:32:15 AM
How this thread got ignored is beyond me. It's a classic that says too much to be socially acceptable, just like the best metal.

chrstphrbnntt

December 31, 2007, 12:41:16 PM
1. I don't want challenging, superlative music to be left in the dust.

2. I will spread classical music through music education, performance and donations. Also, promoting ANUS among my metalhead friends, among strangers (propaganda) and, more subtly, on forums I regularly visit.

December 31, 2007, 02:32:47 PM
-MassachusettsCORRUPT @ Corrupt.org groups.

-Performance, promotion, and composition of challenging contemporary music that promotes nihilistic ideals. Vocally support these ideals and activities in my community. See "Musician's Thread".

-Writing for CORRUPT when I find something that needs talking about.

-Promoting corrupt online through social networking/ "bigger printing press" type activities. If everyone on this forum did one of these per day, we would have a massive foothold on internet media. You need about 500 clicks on a site like Digg to be competitive. I know we can do this. Don't forget to dig each other's comments too!

Meetings imminent for MassachusettsCORRUPT members. Join up!

January 02, 2008, 01:20:00 PM
-Promoting corrupt online through social networking/ "bigger printing press" type activities. If everyone on this forum did one of these per day, we would have a massive foothold on internet media. You need about 500 clicks on a site like Digg to be competitive. I know we can do this. Don't forget to dig each other's comments too!

How do we do this? Can you provide, like, links or something that might help us get started?

January 04, 2008, 03:34:55 PM

How do we do this? Can you provide, like, links or something that might help us get started?

Step 1: Go to www.Corrupt.org. Click on a newly published news item. At the bottom of the article you will see a list of little icons. Each one of these icons represents a site where thousands of people get their information. By flooding these sites with propaganda, we can gain more support and awareness of our organization.

Step 2: Click on any number of these icons and set up accounts. Then, work on these sites to promote Corrupt.org and its ideals. Don't just post links and rant a few times. If you're inactive and unreachable, then people will see you as a tool and not pay attention to what you have to say.

How exactly you promote Corrupt differs from site to site. Digg.com is like a voting system, where you "digg" submitted content, and the more votes it gets, then the more people see it. Facebook is like a social network, and you can post propaganda to any number of groups or people on a regular basis, as well as add yourself to ever growing ring of Corrupt.org supporters.

I'll write more later. If the instructions are more readily available, maybe some of you might be capable of doing something besides whining after all  :).

Divus_de_Mortuus

January 05, 2008, 06:10:10 AM
All that nonsense in the original post is a waste of time if you don't fulfill your sole purpose for being alive by creating a healthy and balanced offspring.

You can be a smart politically active strong socialized person but if your DNA dies with you, than you are an even bigger waste than if you were a Joe-Nobody with worthless genes.

And this just in “nihilists”, beyond pro-creation, life really is meaningless, so if you want to watch the NFL or play Vice City in between watching Shark Week and reading Tolkien, you can. It’s not as if sitting around listening to death metal isn’t any less a waste of time, and it’s not like you can’t do both. Contrary to the prevailing belief around here, TV, video games and masturbation won’t send you to Hell…

Most of that shit is insulting to the intelligence, but if the very sight of a play station or a TV makes you vomit, and you are unable to find “value” in anything from those mediums, than you probably suffer from mild autism, or some sort of mental illness, and should rethink your position on depression medication.

January 05, 2008, 12:33:29 PM
What i see as most effective is simply getting into the system from were it matters.

I am in Biotechnology as a major, i attend and generally do well enough in comparison to how much i actually study, from time to time open up highly intelligent conversations with "friends" and invite them to scan through my ideologies and thus forth, they visit ANUS. Not only is this extremely effective as in promulgating the beauty of nihilism and the failure of modern society and religion, but hopefully ill be your typical working man, earning enough money and gaining a highly important position. I could introduce studies on how to refine this degenerate human race with its limited brain cell count, and influence people from there.

Humans don't want to listen to some longhair doing drugs, even if he has read philosophy - How about a hessian who secretly does drugs when it is best? Thus he earns an important position such as a doctor, engineer, pharmacist or possibly even a political position (in which support will be required).

These ANUS meetings are remarkably effective is used well, meeting up regularly in public places wearing Heavy Metal/Printed Corrupt shirts are very effective, and not going bowling or sitting in a Cafe...but watching some classical piece, questioning philantropic organizations in person, attending University and discuss with a Philosophy major student or teacher, perhaps even creating a Magazine normals would stumble upon. I have always thought about printing Nietzsche shirts with specific quotes, or something or the sort relating the music i am inspired by to nihilism and philosophy. Making an account on facebook or myspace, and agree on a day where everyone should make an account, and include their names so you know whom to add, and thus, add your friends and people you know, most importantly, POST ON THE GROUPS! ACTS AS IF THEY ARE ANOTHER INTELLIGENT FORUM! MENTION TABOO! and create groups to gravitate attention and provide links and make extensive use of the articles on this site, or even write an article yourself and make a group about it in order to discuss its relevance and whether or not it is a waste of time.

ANUS cannot do much as an action itself, except to produce a book of some sort the reactions, the intelligent people themselves are the only ones with any capability whatsoever to change anything.

THINKING is what matters most, working in some shop, earning enough to keep you alive, not studying at all doesn't help. Unity is power, seek unity and then inform others of your intelligence, intentions and solutions, because it is unity and strength through numbers that creates attention, which creates curiosity and thus, creates power.

"Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages, it is the rule" -

Friedrich Nietzsche

chrstphrbnntt

January 05, 2008, 06:15:33 PM
To the above poster:

There's a thread on the CORRUPT forum about guerrilla warfare on social networking sites, I believe. Network with the people there; it's an effective means of spreading propaganda, if we work together.

January 05, 2008, 08:20:30 PM
All that nonsense in the original post is a waste of time if you don't fulfill your sole purpose for being alive by creating a healthy and balanced offspring.

You can be a smart politically active strong socialized person but if your DNA dies with you, than you are an even bigger waste than if you were a Joe-Nobody with worthless genes.

This is an over-simplification. This is mode of thought is characteristic of the peasantry, who moralize even the basest of human functions. Perhaps I should have my next shit preserved and shipped to Bali to be worshipped as a relic? Then, I will have done my service to humanity! No, eating, sleeping, shitting and fucking do not comprise the essence of the human being. Try again!

Consider, for example, childless geniuses such as Plato, Shankara, Eckhardt, Vivaldi, Thomas Aquinas, Handel, Newton, Beethoven, Mendel, Nietzsche, etc.? Whether through an inability to find spiritual satisfaction in the fairer sex, or through voluntary celibacy, many of the most potent thinkers of centuries past left no trace of their existence except through their intellectual works. Perhaps they are the ones who truly break the cycle of samsara.

The goal in life is not procreation, but rather the transmission of ideas. The medium need not be limited to genetic information; that is arguably the simplest means. This is why idiots are more populous than geniuses, and why people who've had a litter are more comfortable in selling out. I repeat, you will not have done your service to the world by knocking up a halfwit broad. In most cases, this is yet another burden upon our overtaxed biosphere. (This doesn't pertain to you explicitly, dear reader.)

To clarify: intellegent people need to extend their sphere of influence; this does not necessarily entail raising children.

Divus_de_Mortuus

January 05, 2008, 09:05:10 PM
Christ Malarky- you fail to take modern context into account. Smart and balanced people are tremendously endangered. It has quite literally become a matter of numbers. What better way to spread ideas and ensure the survival of cultured people than to raise healthy and balanced children who will also spread these same ideas after you are gone.

You can buy into the idea that humans are "more" than "animals", but I don't. We aren't. We evolved. That's it. You are purposefully or mistakenly misinterpreting my post to mean "mindlessly reproduce", and that's fine, my point was to raise healthy kids. Lead by example.

Words like "community" and "productivity" and others that are constantly thrown around these forums start at home. Smart people should have smart kids, especially these days, and there is no way around it. Name dropping from the list of all time top .001% of European minds as a counter example doesn't make much sense. (besides, Bach alone has enough kids and grandkids to trump that list:P)

Divus_de_Mortuus

January 05, 2008, 09:09:28 PM
Anyway, my post is ultimately colored by the joy I get watching my infant daughter laugh, learn and grow. She has started to crawl in the last two days(ahead of schedule of course) and that is what I am most concerned about in my life.

Hopefully all you gents can truly understand someday.

January 06, 2008, 05:20:51 PM
To the above poster:

There's a thread on the CORRUPT forum about guerrilla warfare on social networking sites, I believe. Network with the people there; it's an effective means of spreading propaganda, if we work together.

Obviously, i see alot of intelligence but alot of misdirection. Meeting up monthly to participate in something, joining facebook and myspace and uniting, concealed as if you're part of the herd...is the most powerful way to gain attention and realise your potential as well.

January 07, 2008, 01:39:37 AM
The real question is how to link up these intelligences toward a goal.

Alone, we can each have a blog and bedroom black metal band and influence 50 people for two weeks each.

Together we can build a lasting movement.

January 07, 2008, 05:57:19 AM
The real question is how to link up these intelligences toward a goal.

Alone, we can each have a blog and bedroom black metal band and influence 50 people for two weeks each.

Together we can build a lasting movement.

Precisely, how about we begin now?

Goals:
i) Expose ANUS and Corrupt to the public.
ii) Appear to be many, strength through numbers.
iii) Denounce modern music through intelligence and words, provide a source of power in metal.

Corresponding Actions:
i) Each individual without an email makes one and connects to others, whilst those who already have emails, can create their own facebook.com myspace.com accounts. One this is done, making a couple of groups (not too many) and constantly engaging in coversations is essential.

ii) Distribution of flyers, making ANUS clips and pictures, all those get across as making the situation look for intimidating.

iii) Link everyone to The Dark Legions Archive.