Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

"US shoppers killed in gun rampage "

Re: "US shoppers killed in gun rampage "
December 06, 2007, 08:12:02 AM

Going to the mall certainly means you're part of the problem.

Solution: a bullet in the head.

Moronic surface critique. Good job, fuck face, for reducing it all to something so easily processed.

Ever fill up your gas tank? Go to school? Pay for a book? Use toilet paper? Buy a bus pas? Shop for groceries? Well, you're part of the problem as well.

Intelligent people will immediatly recognize this kind of thing as part of a larger pattern of a disintegrating, degenerate society; that mall-culture and desperate suicidal rampages are essentially the same thing. Everyone else will rush to figure out whether they 'support' or 'condemn' it and adopt the appropriate slogans.

euronymous

December 06, 2007, 08:24:12 AM

Going to the mall certainly means you're part of the problem.

Solution: a bullet in the head.

I find that statement frivolous, specially coming from you.

The only proven dumbass is the killer.

December 06, 2007, 09:22:46 AM

Seriously? going to the mall means that you're worth nothing to society? I'll restate my original statement, some of those people could have been very intelligent individuals. And if not intelligent... it doesn't mean they should die. It's not like they get in the way of the world progressing to a better state or anything. I think it's the people like the shooter that get in the way of a better world, but luckily he shot himself anyway.

I think you are one of the impediments to the progress of this forum .

December 06, 2007, 11:05:59 AM
Don't be so quick to kill the people going to the mall, brainwashing of modern society is not easy to resist; they don't need to be shot in the head, they need a strong government who will not import useless plastic crap (an unlikely scenario, but still possible) and we need to raise awareness about shopping uselles products. If you kill thousands of "mall shoppers", you will not solve the problem because another million will replace them. The cause of the problem needs to be solved (or at least reduced), not the effect.

There are some countries where such products aren't bought in such a large scale because people are raised by their parents (and society) to be reasonable and not totally hedonistic. This may seem to be too idealistic, but is still possible. If you raise your kids not to be like "mall shoppers", perhaps others will start seeing the benefits of that.

Leave the bullets to fight the external enemy who forces your country to import their crap, and arrest the internal enemies who support them; ordinary people can be swayed by law which regulates such products, since they are so easily manipulated.

Don't kill the sheep, kill (or imprison) the people who manipulate them to be bad sheep; we need people who will turn them into good sheep (so to speak).

Or perhaps I am just too naive and idealistic...

December 06, 2007, 12:46:12 PM
If they were shopping at the mall, they're not needed.

I went accross a mall to get to the metro station last night.

This is freakin ridiculous. Hopefully we'll see the suicide note and then we can realize that people were killed in vain by some dumbass.

The suicide note actually revealed that the killer was 'aerator', a forum member!

AttheGates1996

December 06, 2007, 03:13:07 PM
I think the first thing that comes to people's mind about someone being at the mall is some idiot spending all their money of items that aren't a necessity to live life. I've gone to the mall before to just make a few small purchases, just like I went to Guitar Center to buy a guitar. Does that make me worthless? Sure, a guitar isn't needed, but technically a human being needs some form of entertainment to not collapse under the pressures of life. And I fail to see how a few small leisurely purchases is anything that contributes to the downward progression of society.

Not to mention sometimes people find that being in different environments provide easier ways to socialize amongst friends. Is socialization contributing to the downfall of society? Maybe in some ways, but obviously not someone joking around with a friend.

As DrGrowl pointed out, people could go to the mall or through the mall to do other things besides spend a massive amount of money on crap.

December 06, 2007, 04:36:50 PM

Moronic surface critique. Good job, fuck face, for reducing it all to something so easily processed.

Ever fill up your gas tank? Go to school? Pay for a book? Use toilet paper? Buy a bus pas? Shop for groceries? Well, you're part of the problem as well.

Intelligent people will immediatly recognize this kind of thing as part of a larger pattern of a disintegrating, degenerate society; that mall-culture and desperate suicidal rampages are essentially the same thing. Everyone else will rush to figure out whether they 'support' or 'condemn' it and adopt the appropriate slogans.

Then get off your computer and hang yourself, faggot.

AttheGates1996

December 06, 2007, 05:28:25 PM
The only proven dumbass is the killer.

I agree with this.

December 06, 2007, 08:06:23 PM
Mall-goers are part of a cycle that defies logic. Active participation in such a cycle implies that one is severely limited in their perspective; studies show that mass homicide appears to be a promising treatment.

As population density increases, we find that certain ill-disposed individuals are triggered to act out the will of Nature, which is a self-preserving system that tends dynamism within certain bounds. Once these bounds are overstepped, control elements are signaled to restore order. At one time, human societies were consonant with these principles, but no longer. Petty moralism or psychologization finds no place here; tragedy is part of the human condition that should be embraced. Death is feared by modern culture because it is an ever-present reminder of lives inadequately (and perhaps undeservingly) lived--the modern notion of a "right to life" is bullshit.

I am indifferent to events such as the one highlighted by this thread. Most people do not wish to consider what the data tells us. As long as this is the case, there will be no substantial changes made to society. Perhaps global warming will provide a sufficiently dramatic backdrop for the mass extinctions that are in order. May we all live in interesting times!

December 06, 2007, 08:06:31 PM

Yeah, very true. How do we combat it? Certainly not by buying metal albums.

Forums can be compared to modern society. Most of what goes on in forums is stupid shit. If we repurpose them, good things can happen, but it rarely does, because dumbshits keep barging in and screaming about how important their dysfunctions are.

Dunkelheit

December 06, 2007, 09:20:27 PM
Mall-goers are part of a cycle that defies logic. Active participation in such a cycle implies that one is severely limited in their perspective; studies show that mass homicide appears to be a promising treatment.

As population density increases, we find that certain ill-disposed individuals are triggered to act out the will of Nature, which is a self-preserving system that tends dynamism within certain bounds. Once these bounds are overstepped, control elements are signaled to restore order. At one time, human societies were consonant with these principles, but no longer. Petty moralism or psychologization finds no place here; tragedy is part of the human condition that should be embraced. Death is feared by modern culture because it is an ever-present reminder of lives inadequately (and perhaps undeservingly) lived--the modern notion of a "right to life" is bullshit.

I am indifferent to events such as the one highlighted by this thread. Most people do not wish to consider what the data tells us. As long as this is the case, there will be no substantial changes made to society. Perhaps global warming will provide a sufficiently dramatic backdrop for the mass extinctions that are in order. May we all live in interesting times!

This is basically what I think about the subject, yet you seemed to articulate it in a much clearer and detailed way. These events have been happening over and over in recent years and under closer inspection there definitely is a logic to it which shows these events and individuals as being mechanisms responding to disparities in the broader system. What troubles me is that I am not sure these mechanisms will be effective in changing the course of humanity. Dogma seems to be very powerful and it plays damage control on these sorts of situations. While it cannot stop them from happening it can lessen their significance and blur their causes.

December 06, 2007, 10:17:32 PM
What's the mental age in this forum? Four years old?
Apart a couple of users, most people here just posted crap.
I like how some users who are between 18-20 years old and started listening to metal just a couple of years ago are always quite aggressive and elitist. And to be honest, this isn't helping the forum. It's been stated before, some of you keep bringing the madness of the outside world in here.
Really, kids, grow up...

December 06, 2007, 10:53:32 PM
Morons will kill morons,
In malls across the land,
Killing for a discount,
Something I don't understand...

December 07, 2007, 04:05:24 AM
Morons will kill morons,
In malls across the land,
Killing for a discount,
Something I don't understand...

youre on a roll today, onan. every post you make i am laughing really hard at.

kid loses job, girl, etc. kid gets depressed. kid shoots people/self. deaths result. injuries result. yadda yadda.

who wants to bet theyll blame metal again?

December 10, 2007, 01:04:10 AM
Latest news: A gunman shot four staff members at a missionary training center near Denver early Sunday, killing two, after being told he couldn't spend the night. About 12 hours later and 65 miles away, a gunman fatally shot a parishioner at a megachurch and wounded four other people before a guard killed him, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071210/ap_on_re_us/church_shootings

Sounds really BLACK METAL yo!