Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"US shoppers killed in gun rampage "

Re: "US shoppers killed in gun rampage "
December 12, 2007, 01:31:22 AM
It's an epidemic:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071212/ap_on_re_us/bus_stop_shooting

LAS VEGAS - Assailants shot six young people Tuesday at a school bus stop, wounding two critically, in a midday attack that followed a fight over a high school girl, authorities said

Why are all the shootings this year over totally pathetic issues?

December 12, 2007, 04:35:09 PM
Dumbass killing dumbasses, but at least this dumbass made a difference before he left, albeit a rather insubstantial one.

SATHANAS RISE, DEPOPULATE

December 16, 2007, 08:53:03 AM
Another defect of society rising to the surface. I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

December 19, 2007, 03:18:26 AM

Most people are dissatisfied, but can't put words or concepts to it, so they act emotionally. Same reason so many of these emos kill themselves.

I'd call them faggots but that's an insult to normal gay people.

December 19, 2007, 08:10:41 AM
Isn't a 'normal gay' person something of a contradiction?

Anyway, this phenomenon will increase exponentially in the coming years, rivalling and probably exceeding international terrorism in frequency and intensity. It doesn't take Nostradamus to see where everyone is headed at this rate.

December 27, 2007, 12:26:22 AM

The body counts are pathetic, because most of these guys are too disorganized to have a real plan.

1. Go to mall.
2. Shoot anyone that... that you feel like shooting.
3. ???
4. Die by Christian security guard, die by the guard (hum along to Slayer)

JJ

February 15, 2008, 02:49:23 AM
NIU is about an hour from me and then a month ago there was the incident in Tinley Park, 40 minutes from me, where four women got slaughtered by a gun man. Every one is asking what's wrong with the world in a pathetic attempt to make sense of what they consider tragedies. I have the answer, but I won't tell them as this will make them feel more alienated by a nation they believe provides so much pleasure and safety. Who knows? Maybe my work will be shot up doing away with a lot of useless people.  

February 15, 2008, 01:31:50 PM
NIU is about an hour from me and then a month ago there was the incident in Tinley Park, 40 minutes from me, where four women got slaughtered by a gun man. Every one is asking what's wrong with the world in a pathetic attempt to make sense of what they consider tragedies. I have the answer, but I won't tell them as this will make them feel more alienated by a nation they believe provides so much pleasure and safety. Who knows? Maybe my work will be shot up doing away with a lot of useless people.  

The cowardly act of shooting defenseless people does not automatically render them useless.  I am curious what your answer is to this.  Not every pathetic, homicidal tantrum needs to have a deep, nihilistic reason anyway.  One thing these losers have in common is that they are very angry and would never challenge anyone on a level and fair "playing ground".  Take guns away from them, and they are often useless themselves......

JJ

February 16, 2008, 03:34:08 AM
There are two questions you should ponder because you've made assumptions.

1. Is killing innocent people without declaring war at the very least the intention of a nihilist?

2. Do the majority of moderns want to be challenged at all? I'm not speaking in physical terms, but ideological which threaten their absurd conception of reality.

You say these victims weren't useless. Warrior tribes would say otherwise.

February 16, 2008, 05:54:52 AM

1. Is killing innocent people without declaring war at the very least the intention of a nihilist?

2. Do the majority of moderns want to be challenged at all? I'm not speaking in physical terms, but ideological which threaten their absurd conception of reality.

The answer to 1 is "not necessarily, depends on your nihilist" and to 2 is of course "no". I don't see what those have to do with Ruben's point, which is generally not in contention - the fact that someone is gunned down randomly does not imply that that person is useless. A random act of shooting does not make distinctions amongst targets. Anyone could be a victim of such violence, nihilist or average American. We can all find ourselves in any situation. It is presumptuous to make such an assumption about real people. The fact that it is being assumed that the people were useless is independent from the fact that they were gunned down and rather stems from the belief that the vast majority of people are useless and so these people probably were too.

However, I don't think letting disgruntled young men that have withdrawn from reality due to mental illness or radical mistrust of the world or whatever their symptom of withdrawl loose on society with weapons is anyone's idea of a good challenge, either, nor does it seem to line up with anyone's notion of what a good warrior would be. There tend to be honor codes amongst warriors. They do not want to be mechanical killing machines that serve out their function and then suicide. They want to fight for the highest ideals of their people, whatever those may be. These shooters are just as much products of a corrupt system as the crowd watching television. The two groups are just as withdrawn from reality. Within the act of violence, both the victim and the shooter are getting a heavy dose of reality slammed in their face (quite literally). Maybe this is the only positive realization that comes out of it, but it of course never lasts in our times. Death isn't something anyone is comfortable pondering for any reason, even when it is presented as so close to themselves when they consider a random-target act of violence such as these.

February 16, 2008, 06:16:09 AM

You are correct; I am making assumptions.  My assumptions are based on the underlying theme that permeates this forum and feel are appropriate for your post that I was replying

to.

1. In short; no.  I don't think a true nihilist wants, nor has an agenda, to kill innocent people at random.  But that is my point!  There isn't neccessarily a viable,

philosophical, nihilistic (or whatever-istic,ism) reason for these shootings.  You say you have the answer. Well does your answer include the possibility that it could be no

more than some crazy, angry p.o.s person with a thirst to shoot someone reaching the end of his rope, going on a killing spree?  I've read a few posts on this forum that almost

seem to approve and empathize with these sickening actions of cowardice and try to back it up with their quasi-Nietzschean/nihilist/metal philosophies. Why is SHOOTING UNARMED,

UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE the answer????

2. There are plenty of people in our society that want to be challenged.  They may not be the majority, but then are we to take violent action against them for it?  There are

many platforms and venues for one to debate, express opinions and emotions in a constructive manner with other people. There are many other ways to spearhead an ideology.  Do

you really think ANUS posters or Hessians are the only people that are capable of ideological challenges?  Most people may not care about what you care about, and indulge

themselves in the commercialization and industry bombardment of material product, but SO WHAT? That is why they are called commoners.  They are the inevitable rabble.  

I don't believe that it is in anyones best interest for me to take violent action on someone that I render useless.  If I see you on the street, my friend, and disapprove of

your stupid hair style, clothes, opinions, music; does that give me the right to destroy you?  Assuming I am more warrior-like than you; would this"might-is-right" philosophy be

ok with you?  You speak of warrior tribes. What tribe are you from?   Is my tribe stronger?  Are you a warrior?  Was Kazmierczak a warrior?  What test would you give me to

reward me with your moral, ideological graces?  A wrestling match?  An IQ test?  Sitting in a classroom, dodging your bullets?  

To me, this is a no-brainer.  These mall, schoolyard shootings are dispicable and bad for society.  There is nothing positive in it, and reflect the lowest, poorest example of a

human.

One more thing on my mind: Too many people in this forum focus on the stupid and the shallow; comparing themselves to so called "normals" to make themselves feel better and smarter.  How about comparing yourselves to the higher cast?  Comparing yourselves to the true creators.  The ones that do more than post on forums and bash people that listen to the "wrong music" and wear backwards hats.  It takes more than hating Necrophagis, quoting a sentence from Thus Spake Zarathustra and worshipping Burzum to be intelligent IMO.

JJ

February 16, 2008, 07:30:40 AM

1. In short; no.  I don't think a true nihilist wants, nor has an agenda, to kill innocent people at random.  But that is my point!  There isn't neccessarily a viable,

philosophical, nihilistic (or whatever-istic,ism) reason for these shootings.  You say you have the answer. Well does your answer include the possibility that it could be no

more than some crazy, angry p.o.s person with a thirst to shoot someone reaching the end of his rope, going on a killing spree?  

To me, this is a no-brainer.  These mall, schoolyard shootings are dispicable and bad for society.  There is nothing positive in it, and reflect the lowest, poorest example of a human.

You and Detrath have proven my point. Shooters are symptoms of a cultureless civilization with no tribal unison. The two extremes are passivity and violence resulting from the apathy or frustration caused by "progressive" society. Most people will not come to this conclusion or they deny it. They continue in their passivity while society continues self-destructing. They don't want to be challenged to a level that forces them to question the system that provides them with a convenient, but hollow life and seek alternatives like a productive form of government. Then they have the nerve to ask what's wrong with our society as if it's a metaphorical question with no answers. If you live in an unhealthy society, you're going to have to deal with the consequences. You're focusing on the shooting itself. I'm speaking broadly. The rest of your post was the usual anti ANUS rant.

JJ

February 16, 2008, 07:32:55 AM
Most people may not care about what you care about, and indulge themselves in the commercialization and industry bombardment of material product, but SO WHAT?

Apathy

JJ

February 16, 2008, 07:40:08 AM
Death isn't something anyone is comfortable pondering for any reason, even when it is presented as so close to themselves when they consider a random-target act of violence such as these.

History speaks of great civilizations whose people saw death as just another part of life and didn't fear it. The lengths we go to minimize its impact says something of our immature mentality.