Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Evidence of Portals to Other Worlds

Re: Evidence of Portals to Other Worlds
December 11, 2007, 05:37:20 AM
I guess this site doesn't see any point in that.

ARGGGGH

December 11, 2007, 08:22:23 AM

What's the point of learning and discovering? I guess this site doesn't see any point in that.

A question posed by another user and was conveniently ignored in the other thread, what do you hope to learn from this and what relevance or importance is it?

December 11, 2007, 11:00:50 AM

What's the point of learning and discovering? I guess this site doesn't see any point in that.

Someone, give me a gun... I'll end his suffering (*Ahem* ours) right now.

December 11, 2007, 01:53:26 PM
Atthegates: David Icke suggests that lizardmen run the world and that Jews are probably involved somewhere too.

Please go read his many books on the subject and tell us what you think. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

Also, some people suggest the Earth is hollow and the portal lies at the north pole. Please investigate this. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

Some people say that Jews did WTC. Please go read their material. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

etc etc etc

Dunkelheit

Re: Evidence of Portals to Other Words
December 11, 2007, 02:53:26 PM

The Occultist and Scientist both pursue the unknown to generate data and knowledge with which can be used to help answer things in life.

Without uncovering the unknown there would be no "known".

I think you misunderstood me by my choice of words. We can only study what we know to exist. We can become aware of something's existence through experience, using our senses. We can then study its function and place value on it. You apply this knowledge when confronted with existence that you have not experienced before. That would be the unknown. You can't acquire data from something which, as far as you know, doesn't exist.

December 11, 2007, 09:19:39 PM

You should  try to understand the concepts explained in these links
http://www.freeinquiry.com/intro-to-sci.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproducibility

http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/AppendixE/AppendixE.html

I can see the point of learning and discovering if learning and discovering is made in an intelligent serious way.

Resurrected

December 21, 2007, 02:54:49 AM
Atthegates: David Icke suggests that lizardmen run the world and that Jews are probably involved somewhere too.

Please go read his many books on the subject and tell us what you think. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

Also, some people suggest the Earth is hollow and the portal lies at the north pole. Please investigate this. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

Some people say that Jews did WTC. Please go read their material. If you don't, you are against learning and discovering.

etc etc etc

You've done nothing but prove his point. One who does not seek further into the subject is not seeking knowledge that could potentially be obtained. Though there is a line to divide that from what is rational from that which isn’t. To some the line is fine, to others a bit less fine. These people tend to be the more curious.

Are these portal theories rational? That is for one to decide. Is lizardmen ruling the Earth rational? Obviously not, why? One could say because there are no scientific advances towards the possibility nor are there experiences. And with this thought Portals become ever so slightly more plausible than lizardmen, but never the less, more plausible, even if simply because of experience.

December 21, 2007, 04:17:05 PM
Thinking about the existence of these portals is ok... but reading about them in dubious websites? Now that's a bit different, don't you think?

December 27, 2007, 12:18:51 AM
The only way to these portals is an ancient Christian religious mysticism which involves waterboarding yourself while chanting the lyrics of cheesy pop songs from 300 BC. And you have to be eating thyme and mongoose vomit the whole time.

December 27, 2007, 04:40:26 PM
Hahaha...

December 28, 2007, 06:23:34 PM
We should probably worry more about life on earth, and space travel, than we should about other portals, but here is the Word of God:

VITUN HINTTI, TULE TÄNNE IMEMÄÄN MUNAA VITUN HINTTI, PIDÄT SIITÄ, KYRVÄSTÄ ISOSSA LÄSKISSÄ PERSEESSÄSI VITUN LÄSKI HINTTI HOMO SPERMAHÖNKÄ NEEKERI

It's in Seraphic Suomic.