Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Tonight I

Re: Tonight I
January 25, 2008, 08:26:46 AM
Hmm. I just spread it through verbal communication with people I found to be like-minded. I do not see much use in writing in a bathroom stall, (Especially in the setting I am usually in) so why not just explain my views to people I find do be intelligent enough to hold up a conversation.

This is action just meant "concrete", I believe in "concrete".

shadowmystic

January 25, 2008, 11:51:58 AM
I'm afraid the best thing you did was to write ANUS.com in the bathroom since internet propaganda is totally useless. People are different on the net. I first got interested in atheism, will to power and the richness in the differences between cultures before searching for people with similar ideas. I often talk about culture and other important topics with people but I rarely post proganda on the net.

Guess, I would not have find ANUS without a bit of proganda from guys like youm, but what I think is hard to do throught the net is to convince people. The internet is a solipsist paradise.

I suggest more SODOMY posters and conversations about the decay of society (including solutions) with your entourage.

That's utter bullcrap!  How can you say that when you look at how much this organisation has grown recently?  

January 25, 2008, 01:48:51 PM

That's utter bullcrap!  How can you say that when you look at how much this organisation has grown recently?  

How much has it grown recently? I just discovered it a little while ago, so I am somewhat clueless as to how its numbers have grown.

January 25, 2008, 02:50:50 PM

Registered during this year, not aware of ealier changes.

January 25, 2008, 06:14:14 PM

I'm sorry...did you say something? Anything!?

No offense, but hidden somewhere in your unnecessarily flagrant response was about two lines worth of actual ideas.

A good writer is efficient, not pretentious.

In the half an hour you wasted you may have perhaps done something useful.

January 25, 2008, 07:46:27 PM
No offense, but hidden somewhere in your unnecessarily flagrant response was about two lines worth of actual ideas.

A good writer is efficient, not pretentious.

In the half an hour you wasted you may have perhaps done something useful.

We serve the function of mirroring widespread neuroses, whenever required to dissolve the chains enslaving otherwise well-intentioned persons, such as Devoured Death. This, by any means necessary. The subsequent paragraphs provide a fine lesson in psychology. Please regard the whole system.

January 26, 2008, 10:15:50 AM
Sure, but use less words less time.

You don't want to come off as a self-serving fuckwit do you?

January 26, 2008, 01:23:35 PM
Might make sense to analyze his content BEFORE you tear into his writing style. Remember, when we tell normals about metal music, they tear into the style before they analyze the content, and it'll piss anyone off.

This organization has grown in more productive ways than ever before. Specifically, it's branching out to influence related political activities, which provides space for the kind of ideas expressed in metal.

The metal part is poised to grow as well. There's a lot of work involved, and we tend to listen most to those who work with us, because they're a dedicated bunch.

January 27, 2008, 05:08:07 AM

I imagine people would expect anus.com to be a site catering to anal sex fiends, not the sort of site it actually is.

HAH. that one had me laughing for a bit.

January 27, 2008, 01:22:33 PM
I actually discovered anus a few years back when i did a google images search for Quorthon. Perhaps if anus were able to be high on the list for google searches for things like black metal, nihilism etc. then it would attract more people.

January 27, 2008, 01:52:58 PM
"black metal" Google rank: 4 [anus.com]
"death metal" Google rank: 4 [deathmetal.org], 10 [anus.com]
"nihilism" Google rank [nihil.org]: 11

There is a reason this site is prolific, and a reason why it is always asking for help in spreading links, references and ideas in keeping it that way.

January 28, 2008, 12:42:10 AM
I discovered this site while searching the term 'heavy metal' through the article on history of heavy metal. I think that article was very influential as   never read anything so academic or analytical about metal. Unfortunately at the momet is # 32 in the google results.

January 28, 2008, 12:46:16 AM
"black metal" Google rank: 4 [anus.com]
"death metal" Google rank: 4 [deathmetal.org], 10 [anus.com]
"nihilism" Google rank [nihil.org]: 11

There is a reason this site is prolific, and a reason why it is always asking for help in spreading links, references and ideas in keeping it that way.

I agree, those websites are good propaganda.

Pentti Linkola on google = ANUS 1st (after wikipedia)

January 29, 2008, 10:02:15 PM
Finished re-reading "The Anti-Christ", "Industrial Society...", and read some Saroyan as well.

Anyone serious about advancing ( and more importantly understanding) ANUS should read Kaczynski. With that in mind, I would say that propaganda should be very thoughtfully designed to destablize, with the two-fold purpose of spreading the message to receptive persons and tearing down those foolish persons that keep his society alive. A good slogan will be a call to arms for the strong and wise and an evocation of death and chaos to the weak.

January 30, 2008, 12:22:34 AM
With that in mind, I would say that propaganda should be very thoughtfully designed to destablize, with the two-fold purpose of spreading the message to receptive persons and tearing down those foolish persons that keep his society alive. A good slogan will be a call to arms for the strong and wise and an evocation of death and chaos to the weak.

Except 95% of the time, you come across the "Weak" or those who can't be bothered with something higher than their own tedious social affairs...