Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Our Animal Brothers

Re: Our Animal Brothers
February 03, 2008, 03:50:37 PM
You have to admit, Diogenes had a point.

Most people are confused by their Big Brains.

Dogs live for the sake of it.

February 07, 2008, 06:21:30 AM
I have to admit  i have a irish sether, and that dog has done so much for me, realy been a good companion trough the tougher times of my life. It is getting realy old now fifteen years of human age, i got it when it was six years old, and even when it pass away it will represent as an important part of my life.

Even tough his realy grey and old now, he still instists walking the the big trips in the forest, its realy actualy realy inspiering.

I wish more people could respect the animals way of life, wich sadly it looks like fewer and fewer does.

February 07, 2008, 10:40:12 PM
You have to admit, Diogenes had a point.

Most people are confused by their Big Brains.

Dogs live for the sake of it.

As in

Q: What's the meaning of life?

A: Life.

February 10, 2008, 09:03:46 AM
what are people's thoughts here about the animal in man vs man becoming a god?

it seems we were at a crossroads for a while there, wtf happened?

February 10, 2008, 03:23:44 PM
Finally, an interesting question.

Animals and humans are the same. We are logical creatures. For the overman, we want a more logical form of animal. Basically, a smarter and nobler animal.

Nobler doesn't mean that we obey the cloying rules of society like U CANNOT HURT TEH OTHARS even if they're stupid and destructive.

I think the real issue here is that as humanity expands, there's less space for animals (earth total space = space for humans + space for nature). We all love our pets. What about protecting our ecosystems?

February 12, 2008, 12:27:57 PM
Thing is, metal is very bestial by nature, evoking primeval notions. It seems to be more about feeling than logic. Balance between passion and logic is needed.